It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has a much larger worry than the USA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My question is what are these countries gonna do when automation takes over?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
a reply to: FingerMan

Not everyone is as ignorant as you are.

One last try.

China is highly statist, and a totalitarian society. But after Mao died, there was a backlash against the cultural revolution. The central committee could not feed, or more importantly employ the millions of Chinese who were fleeing the countryside. So they set up state controlled corporations, owned by the workers. The managers of all these factories making cheap plastic exports became a middle class in Chinese society. They have been allowed pay incentives in Stock and even cash, and have come to economically dominate civilian society in China.

The Chinese versions of Amazon, companies like Alibaba are examples of this. The company serves the state, and the corporate leaders keep a share of the profit. The model most resembles the syndicalst systems of fascist Italy and Germany. It isn't communism any more; but it definitely isn't free enterprise either. Nevertheless such systems prosper the middle classes where the state underwrites their prosperity. You can read up on the Chinese governments attitude toward SMEs for more (small-to-medium enterprises).

So you could google any of that, and learn about what is really going on in the Chinese economy right now, instead of regurgitating your junior high government textbook.

But if you need to, you just keep right on thinking about the size of my penis.

"Finger" man. Lol

Uhh...
I was referring to Zanti Misfit, as you were replying to him with that post. Wasn't directed at you. I thought that would be obvious.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
I've seen a lot of reports of China laundering money in the US to prop up the Chinese currency. There are some CIA reports on the China Bank in Trump Tower that have been publicized.

If somebody knows of these on YT, please post. I'll look later. But, that is a major reason China is cracking down on Hong Kong atm. It's all falling apart for them.

You say that there are some CIA reports???

You looked later....!?

Bollocks...

Show us.
edit on 12-1-2020 by Lagomorphe because: Poster is full of bollocks

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: FingerMan
I've seen a lot of reports of China laundering money in the US to prop up the Chinese currency. There are some CIA reports on the China Bank in Trump Tower that have been publicized.

If somebody knows of these on YT, please post. I'll look later. But, that is a major reason China is cracking down on Hong Kong atm. It's all falling apart for them.

You say that there are some CIA reports???

You looked later....!?

Bollocks...

Show us.

So, you lost horribly while troll posting in one of my other threads. Now you want to try your hand in another of my threads?
I'm happy to converse with someone when I know they are not purposefully trolling.

Provide something to this thread other than a phantom troll post and I shall engage.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join