It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco has elected a New District Attorney and Guess What !

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Guy's name is Chesa Boudin and his family history is astonishing !!

Chesa raised by radical Weather Underground criminal celebrities Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn !!

Ayers and Dohrn ( a married couple ) "adopted" Mr. Boudin when his parents went to prison for Weather Underground domestic terror activities !!

1981 Brinks Robbery (and guess who may be an un-captured accomplice -- yup Obama !! -- but that's another story)

Congratulations San Francisco Voters !!!!!!! 🤣

Chesa Boudin, whose parents were imprisoned, wins San Francisco D.A.'s race

SAN FRANCISCO — Chesa Boudin, the son of anti-war radicals sent to prison for murder when he was a toddler, has won San Francisco's tightly contested race for district attorney after campaigning to reform the criminal justice system.

The former deputy public defender declared victory Saturday night after four days of ballot counting determined he was ahead of interim District Attorney Suzy Loftus. The latest results from the San Francisco Department of Elections gave Boudin a lead of 8,465 votes.

Loftus conceded and said she will work to ensure a smooth and immediate transition.

Family History Lessons: ...

The "Adoptors":
Bill Ayers

Bernardine Dohrn

The proud "Parents":
David Gilbert

Kathy Boudin

and as a "secondary" note: Michelle Obama (and Barack) worked at a law firm in Chicago when Bernardine was "working" there !!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude, it's California... The Utopia. The magnificent. The Masters. The ones who can't survive without our water but want to decide our elections sans the electoral college.

What did you expect?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
OOoo Family History baby !!!! 😀

Chesa Boudin

Boudin was born in New York City. His parents, Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, were Weather Underground members.

When Boudin was 14 months old, his parents were arrested for murder in their role as getaway car drivers in the Brink's robbery of 1981 in Rockland County, New York. His mother was sentenced to 20 years to life and his father to 75 years to life for the felony murders of two police officers and a security guard. After his parents were incarcerated, Boudin was raised in Chicago by adoptive parents Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who, like his parents, were members of the Weather Underground. Kathy Boudin was released under parole supervision in 2003.

Boudin descends from a long left-wing lineage. His great-great-uncle, Louis B. Boudin, was a Marxist theoretician and author of a two-volume history of the Supreme Court's influence on American government, and his grandfather Leonard Boudin was an attorney who represented controversial clients such as Fidel Castro and Paul Robeson. Boudin is also related to Michael Boudin, a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and I.F. Stone, an independent journalist.

edit on Nov-11-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🥥 🍌

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So what is the big deal here?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think its person has family and therefore..........fear them!!!!!! god dam commies, I think "adopted" being in quotations may suggest an immacualte conception but I like you am failing to see the bigger picture, hopefully a meme will help us understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Weather Underground domestic terror activities

what...the hell is that ?

has won San Francisco's tightly contested race for district attorney after campaigning to reform the criminal justice system.

Reforming criminal system ? In Cali thins can only mean one thing: less cops, fewer arrests, more criminals on the loose. It's the magic recipe for rainbow country.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Sounds like based on family history, the guy surely understands the criminal element.

Great choice for a prosecutor, huh?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Exactly.

There are others in politics that have sordid family history on both sides. This is nothing new.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The CIA sure likes putting in its own people

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

1981 Brinks Robbery (and guess who may be an un-captured accomplice -- yup Obama !! -- but that's another story)

Bhahahahahahaha. I have to say, that’s the first time I’ve seen you guys try to get Obama for armed robbery.

Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I think its person has family and therefore..........fear them!!!!!! god dam commies, I think "adopted" being in quotations may suggest an immacualte conception but I like you am failing to see the bigger picture, hopefully a meme will help us understand.

That meme might just be the fact that Trump is about to appoint Steven Menashi, a White House legal aide with no judicial experience, who's likely a racist amongst other things, and who’s now up for a lifetime seat on the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
So one needs it's seems, to distract to someone else, aka Chesa Boudin, throw dirt and hope it sticks, and hopefully forget about creepy Steven Menashi.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Dude, it's California... The Utopia. The magnificent. The Masters. The ones who can't survive without our water but want to decide our elections sans the electoral college.

What did you expect?

Coming to a city near you...

Too bad its for real

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Cally just Decriminalized All CRIMES , what did you Expect ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What a difference 45 years makes ................ 😃

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Who cares what his parents did? Should that matter at all? Many Americans are descendants of slave owners. Should they be punished for it?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yeah they just throw any unfounded accusation at Obama and without evidence. So what this guy's parents were criminals. Doesnt matter one bit to his character.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
take as you will, i see two sides. plus one of the best solos ever. gary shreds it.Golden Country

new topics

top topics

join