It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley Refers False Kavanaugh Accuser to FBI for Prosecution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The slow wheels of justice but at least they are still turning. I hope they throw the book at her and after she is fined she gets to see the inside of a jail cell.

As we’ve reported from inception, the false accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh are just that, false.

The allegations were from 30+ years ago, with the witnesses not even remembering anything about the occasions. This was a blatant and manipulative smear campaign by the radical left and the mainstream media.

Now the Senate has referred the false accuser to the FBI for Prosecution. Justice is going to be served.

From The Washington Times:

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admittedthis week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

absolutely disgusting
johnbwellsnews.com...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think Brett Kavanaugh had more fake rape accusations than Donald Trump did.

Never heard about the back-seat rape accusation.

These FAKERS are making it hard to believe anyone who says they've been raped, unless there is overwhelming evidence to back them up.

I'm surprised women groups aren't angry at these FAKE rape accusers.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Another Democrat failed operation confirmed !! 🤣 🎱 🤣

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
An example for other false "whistleblowers" to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For clarity's sake, this accuser being referred for prosecution is not Christine Blasey Ford, the original accuser who testified at the hearings:

Sen. Charles E. Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yep, the “law and order” crowd are back in business ... all the nuanced interpretations of intent and culpability and impact harped on for Trump and Co. are out the window in this case: “burn the witch” right?

The “wheels of justice” are not slow-turning. Grassley’s investigators got in touch with Munro-Leighton in late Oct. She admitted she falsely took credit for an anonymous report accusing Kavanaugh. She’s been referred for investigation for lying to and obstructing Congress ...

... hey, doesn’t that sound familiar? Oh yeah, Trump Administration. Moving on.

The fact that Munro-Leighton lied doesn’t invalidate any other witness against Kavanaugh.

Grassley is making an example of the lady. And the cheering here is the only disgusting thing I see.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact that Munro-Leighton lied doesn’t invalidate any other witness against Kavanaugh.

You are correct
Each in turn did a good enough job of that on their own.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Grassley is making an example of the lady. And the cheering here is the only disgusting thing I see.

You are disgusted People are cheering for Justice?

Thats rich.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. Nobody has. Its fake news.
Guys.... just think... if only one place is saying this it doesnt mean its the truth it most often means it's someone's imagination.
There is no story about this anywhere else.
who is going to be silly enough to believe this?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Good.
If the allegations are determined to be false, as they seem to be. Then an investigation and subsequent trial will show that. Then the courts should use their sentences to make an example of these lying scumbags to dissuade future leftists from attempting to use the same tactics.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

A shame really, B. Ford deserves prosecution as well for her made up story.

I don't believe her.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just tracked this down... the OP's John B Wells link sources to the DC Patriot which sources to the Washington Times from a year ago:

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

The actual letter is dated November 2, 2018: Grassley's Letter (pdf)

I don't know why DC Patriot is reporting it as a "new" story. I don't find anything indicating charges have actually been filed against her either. It's been a year, it seems to me if they were going to, they would have already. I'm very curious what charges would actually be filed against her. I expect it would have more to do with wrongs committed against the committee as opposed to any wrong committed against Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The slow wheels of justice but at least they are still turning. I hope they throw the book at her and after she is fined she gets to see the inside of a jail cell.

As we’ve reported from inception, the false accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh are just that, false.

The allegations were from 30+ years ago, with the witnesses not even remembering anything about the occasions. This was a blatant and manipulative smear campaign by the radical left and the mainstream media.

Now the Senate has referred the false accuser to the FBI for Prosecution. Justice is going to be served.

From The Washington Times:

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admittedthis week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

absolutely disgusting
johnbwellsnews.com...

This is probably not a real story...

We will know for sure before long, but I bet no one was really referred for prosecution..

I’m not sure if a false accusation of rape has ever been criminally prosecuted....

If that were the case, wouldn’t the “victim” be prosecuted everytime someone was found innocent after a criminal rape case??

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Brett Kavanaugh had more fake rape accusations than Donald Trump did.

Never heard about the back-seat rape accusation.

These FAKERS are making it hard to believe anyone who says they've been raped, unless there is overwhelming evidence to back them up.

I'm surprised women groups aren't angry at these FAKE rape accusers.

I never heard about a backseat rape allegation either..

It is not from a legit website , so might be totally fake..

I doubt seriously anyone is really being referred for prosecution.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

A shame really, B. Ford deserves prosecution as well for her made up story.

I don't believe her.

I don't believe her either... but unless there is actual proof that she made it up -- or Ford confesses like Munro-Leighton -- I don't see how she could be prosecuted.

Lack of evidence is not proof of lack of crime. That goes both ways. I don't want anyone convicted of a crime that cannot be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenCrowley

It happened -- a year ago:

Grassley's Letter

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The other "witnesses" against Justice Kavanaugh completely invalidated themselves. No one else had to invalidate those alleged witnesses. Normally, a lawyer must impeach a witness, but we all witnessed each witness including Mrs. Ford impeach themselves.

Not a single person named as a witness corroborated a single allegation made and in each allegation made, more than one witness denied the allegations or denied ever being present as the accuser stated.

Grassley is making an example of this example of a false accuser and he should. This person lied and prepared a false sworn statement for political purposes. How anyone can defend that is as guilty as that individual. This prosecution should be cheered.

Sorta like those who cheered Manaforts conviction, Flynn's conviction, and as we now witness during Stone's trial. So get off the high horse before someone falls off and breaks their neck. How anyone can cheer on false accusations is disgusting but typical of the DNC and its leaders and followers. At least until they get caught

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And yet she was never charged...even though he requested it a year ago.....

Hmmmm

It is almost like they do not want to set the precedent that an accuser can be criminally liable if the charges are not proven ...

Because that would mean everyone who filed rape charges and the person was found innocent would then be criminally charged and/or sued...

Making sure everytime a rapist gets off the victim is then criminally/civilly charged is guaranteed to play out well long term..

edit on 11-11-2019 by StevenCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Also it is a conservative website that is the laughing stock of the real media. Who is quoting another conservative website that is the laughing stock of the real media..

So..... I think it is fair to assume that the story is not being told as it is in reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenCrowley

Only one problem with your precedent argument...she admitted it. (If this story is true.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join