It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in a name? Is it all deliberately planned this way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Symbolism has always been a big cog in the machinations of the powers that be running things behind the scenes.

Out of pure boredom I google the meaning of the surname Ciamarella.

This is what Google gave back to me:

Ciaramella Name Meaning
Southern Italian: from ciaramella ‘bagpipe’, applied as a metonymic occupational name for a maker of bagpipes or a piper, or possibly as a nickname for a windbag.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press

Is this merely a coincidence or do the elite have some sort of o.c.d. that forces them to put rhyme to reason?

Is there a Rosetta Stone that acts like a key to unlocking future events if you know where to look and what to look for?

I will stop here before I go too far down the rabbit hole and muddy the water but would love to hear YOUR thoughts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
All "coincidences" are planned and scripted in advance with all the "Plan B's" and disposable identities for everything that can go "wrong" 😎 👓

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I believe this is what is commonly known as an insurance policy.

Also a contingency plan.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"Trump is a surname of English and German origin: a German surname, from a word for "drum"; "

" Developed and used by cultures living in forested areas, drums served as an early form of long-distance communication, and were used during ceremonial and religious functions. ... There they were banned because they were being used by the slaves to communicate over long distances in a code unknown to their enslavers."

The coincidence here is also quite obvious, at least to me.

President Trump is by anyone's standards, quite loud. And he's also doing his best, in my opinion, to to inform the public of the nefarious dealings of the deep state.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Schiff. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Schiff is a Jewish and German surname meaning "ship". "

The one steering the impeachment ship.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's a little harder finding the meaning for the name Pelosi.

The only explanation I could find was on a website where a user submitted the following, to be taken with a grain of salt if we are to remain unbiased.

"A user from Oklahoma, United States says the name Pelosi is of Italian origin and means "Snake in the grass."."

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"The surname Schumer was an occupational name for a cobbler. The name Schumer is derived from the Old German words "schuoch" and the suffix "mann," which means shoe maker. "

If the shoe given to you by the shoemaker fits, you wear it?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The only explanation I could find was on a website where a user submitted the following, to be taken with a grain of salt if we are to remain unbiased.

"A user from Oklahoma, United States says the name Pelosi is of Italian origin and means "Snake in the grass."."

How about Nancy's Family name "D'Alesandro" 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"The name Lyndsey is an English Baby Names baby name. In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Lyndsey is: A lake; a place of linden trees."

"The Graham surname is believed to be derived from an English place name which meant either "gravelly homestead" from the Old English grand, meaning "gravel," or "grey home" from the Old English grasgham. "

" The surname Paul is derived from the ancient Latin personal name Paulus meaning small."

" The name Rand is a boy's name of English origin meaning "living on riverbank"

So, to summarize :

We have a forrest. In the forrest someone is banging a drum warning others of the shoes he's being made to wear.

There is a snake in the grass. She has been lulled by a piper/windbag.

In the river there is a boat, or Schiff.

The boat crosses a boy on the riverbank, Rand Paul.

He must cross the river on his way to a gray house. Where things are not black and white or what it seems?

OK, stick a fork in me I'm done.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How about Nancy's Family name "D'Alesandro" 😎

Derived from the name Allesandro, in Greek Alexander. Alessandro: “defender of mankind”.

Oh. Boy. Snake in the grass indeed.
edit on 11-11-2019 by 19Bones79 because: Elaborating

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Bing Translator claims that "Pelosi" is Italian for "hairy" or "furry".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Bing Translator claims that "Pelosi" is Italian for "hairy" or "furry".

Cheers

Thank you. Obviously this line of thought is open to a lot of speculation maybe moreso than I am willing to undertake.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nice find Op, been up and down the rabbit hole persay and I am not only finding that there is no coincidences, but whomever or whatever is in charge...

Has a sense of humor!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What about Dick Trickle.
He was a good race car driver.

new topics

top topics

join