It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff says NO Whistleblower Testimony -- it's Redundant and Unnecessary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Caractacus

Wrong... During Clinton's impeachment the Republicans put an independent party in charge of the impeachment, with Kenn Starr as the leader of the independent party.

You are talking about the impeachment investigation or inquiry.

I summarized the trial in the Senate.

Those are two different things.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They should not dismiss the charges before hearing them. They should hear them out and acquit.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Read the transcripts.

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: fencesitter85

What incriminating testimony? Please cite specific statements.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Quite the contrary, my friend.

It's based on decades of reports, experiences and opinions from far and wide. His business dealings, his cosying up to foreign dictators, his relentless insecurity, his attitude to women, his narcissism, and his thin skin.

The sheer irony of you thinking all MSM = brain washing, therefore you'll just go for whatever his Twitter feed says (and Breitbart sometimes when it fits your narrative) is precisely why these debates are pointless. You're buried so deeply into your cognitive dissonance and conspiracy theories that nothing will change your mind.

If you think for a single second that his constant Twitter meltdowns and crybaby woe is me tantrums are a strength, then you are equally thin skinned.

His twitter sob-fests about how unfair the world is are literally evidence of how weak he is. A bigger man gets on with it and doesn't sit making up playground names to call people on the internet. He is insecure, weak, and desperately needs validation from his base. Honestly I don't understand how you people can be so willingly supportive of this snowflake coward of a man.

He's the absolute definition of a snowflake. Weak president.

The damage he's doing to the US global reputation will take years to repair.

It's going to be fun this week watching him cry as all the public testimonies are aired. But let me guess, literally every single one is "fake", because absolutely everyone is ganging up on this totally innocent man who has nothing to hide.

Gonna be a fun week

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

What is even more bizarre is watching hordes of the public get manipulated and brainwashed by main stream media into believing everything you just said. Lies, deceit, and self-serving programming from your television and computer has made you to believe orange man lies, deceives, and is bad.

What you were brainwashed to think was weakness, is really his strength. He is pushing back on Twitter, and telling the truth, the media has been attacking him any way possible for the littlest dumbest things, and the result of those attacks is brainwashed people like you, and sadly its working. Others see right through the media's attacks.

If you can't see that most of the "bad" things you think of Trump were spoon fed to you by the media, then you need some time to self reflect.

edit on 13-11-2019 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Cite !!

Cite the relevance !! 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

It's based on decades of reports, experiences and opinions from far and wide. His business dealings, his cosying up to foreign dictators, his relentless insecurity, his attitude to women, his narcissism, and his thin skin.

So you think you know someone based on reports and opinions from other people? You don't know Donald Trump, but you think you do based on your prejudice and observations from a distance?

The sheer irony of you thinking all MSM = brain washing, therefore you'll just go for whatever his Twitter feed says (and Breitbart sometimes when it fits your narrative) is precisely why these debates are pointless. You're buried so deeply into your cognitive dissonance and conspiracy theories that nothing will change your mind.

The irony is that I watch the same news you do and I still came to the same conclusion that its all brainwashing. Instead of believing every word they say, like you do.

I often find myself laughing at the breaking news headlines they come up with. It is almost like they started "click baiting" but on television news headlines. I'm going to coin the term "viewer baiting" but in the end its really "voter baiting" since the stretched truth and implied outrage headlines are designed to not only keep you interested and continue watching, but also to influence a specific demographic's political and other beliefs.

It's actually disturbing when I see someone parrot word for word what is on the news, and or has the same beliefs pushed by them. Seeing as though your thoughts and opinions are aligned so well with what the mainstream media says, there is only one conclusion. You really are brainwashed. You don't have one original thought about this subject apparently. If you did we wouldn't be here talking about it.

If you think for a single second that his constant Twitter meltdowns and crybaby woe is me tantrums are a strength, then you are equally thin skinned.

Meltdowns? Funny, that is the term I've seen the mainstream media overuse in their headlines. Do you use that word "meltdown" often in your every day life? I have my doubts.

The media (and apparently you) has reduced themselves to playing online psychiatrists who diagnose people based on their Twitter habits. That is some great journalism right there. How about I diagnose you based on your ATS habits? Done - Looks like you started off as a fence sitter, but 95% of what you write revolves around anti-Trump thoughts. I think you may have a problem.

One should be wise enough to understand that written text, especially small amounts of it, are horrible at conveying emotion. In fact, I bet you have no idea how I am feeling right now, but I am sure you have an opinion. That is all you have though.

His twitter sob-fests about how unfair the world is are literally evidence of how weak he is. A bigger man gets on with it and doesn't sit making up playground names to call people on the internet.

Sorry, I am a bigger better man, and even I sometimes vent my frustrations and talk back to haters. Don't you? Wait... let me go read your ATS history and find out. Done - Just as I suspected.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is insecure, weak, and desperately needs validation from his base. Honestly I don't understand how you people can be so willingly supportive of this snowflake coward of a man.

What if you are wrong? What if that is just one way to interpret Trump. What if there was another way. What if weak people actually just give up and or just do what others tell them to do because they are pushovers. What if Trump was not giving up, and he is not doing everything people tell him to do? What if he is pushing back and is not a pushover? What would that look like to you?

This is a duck...

... just kidding, its a rabbit.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Schiff reminds me of Killer the dimwitted buzzard from Warner Brothers cartoons.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I do care about the truth. Which is why Bidens head is a nonstarter. If you cared about the truth for real you would look into it. Biden wasn't shielding his son from anything as his son was never under any kind of investigation. Thats the real truth which I obviously care much about. At least enough to look things up and verify information.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's not my job to do your research for you, comrade xuenchen.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Cite !!

Cite the relevance !! 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All very cute, but did you seriously just query my very appropriate use of the common term "meltdown", applied to someone someone constantly whines and cries about how unfair the world is?

Do you call out your fellow trumpers for words like nothingburger, which literally nobody else says other than donnie and his base?

Yup obviously we all vent at times. But if you think the president of the United states of America, constantly hammering Twitter with his childish whining and crying over how unfair the nasty media is, is becoming of someone of his age and posion, then you are equally weak.

If it was obama taking the same approach you would all be calling him snowflake.

The only way on this earth that you could avoid calling him a snowflake due to his twitter tantrums is through cognitive dissonance, or absolute lies.

Objectively, he's weak. Read his tweets. He is one of the most insecure, thin skinned people on the planet. Desperately, constantly trying to validate himself and make up playground names for anyone who doesn't give him unquestioning loyalty.

If you can't see the obvious and blatant parallels between him and many of history's despots then you are blinded by your own traitorous ignorance.

It's going to be wonderful watching you all sob when he goes to jail. Simply wonderful.

So you think you know someone based on reports and opinions from other people? You don't know Donald Trump, but you think you do based on your prejudice and observations from a distance?

The irony is that I watch the same news you do and I still came to the same conclusion that its all brainwashing. Instead of believing every word they say, like you do.

I often find myself laughing at the breaking news headlines they come up with. It is almost like they started "click baiting" but on television news headlines. I'm going to coin the term "viewer baiting" but in the end its really "voter baiting" since the stretched truth and implied outrage headlines are designed to not only keep you interested and continue watching, but also to influence a specific demographic's political and other beliefs.

It's actually disturbing when I see someone parrot word for word what is on the news, and or has the same beliefs pushed by them. Seeing as though your thoughts and opinions are aligned so well with what the mainstream media says, there is only one conclusion. You really are brainwashed. You don't have one original thought about this subject apparently. If you did we wouldn't be here talking about it.

Meltdowns? Funny, that is the term I've seen the mainstream media overuse in their headlines. Do you use that word "meltdown" often in your every day life? I have my doubts.

The media (and apparently you) has reduced themselves to playing online psychiatrists who diagnose people based on their Twitter habits. That is some great journalism right there. How about I diagnose you based on your ATS habits? Done - Looks like you started off as a fence sitter, but 95% of what you write revolves around anti-Trump thoughts. I think you may have a problem.

One should be wise enough to understand that written text, especially small amounts of it, are horrible at conveying emotion. In fact, I bet you have no idea how I am feeling right now, but I am sure you have an opinion. That is all you have though.

His twitter sob-fests about how unfair the world is are literally evidence of how weak he is. A bigger man gets on with it and doesn't sit making up playground names to call people on the internet.

Sorry, I am a bigger better man, and even I sometimes vent my frustrations and talk back to haters. Don't you? Wait... let me go read your ATS history and find out. Done - Just as I suspected.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

He is insecure, weak, and desperately needs validation from his base. Honestly I don't understand how you people can be so willingly supportive of this snowflake coward of a man.

What if you are wrong? What if that is just one way to interpret Trump. What if there was another way. What if weak people actually just give up and or just do what others tell them to do because they are pushovers. What if Trump was not giving up, and he is not doing everything people tell him to do? What if he is pushing back and is not a pushover? What would that look like to you?

This is a duck...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This is a duck...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This is a duck...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

They should not dismiss the charges before hearing them. They should hear them out and acquit.

I don't disagree apart form the conclusion.

They should hear evidence and impeach/not impeach and acquit/convict based on the evidence.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Schiff with those Bug eyes tell it all.
That guy is scary unstable

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caractacus

They should hear evidence and impeach/not impeach and acquit/convict based on the evidence.

What was the impeachable offense named today?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Attempted extortion/bribery and abuse of power. Solicitation of a foreign country to interfere in the presidents domestic re-election campaign.

If you heard or recognized evidence for the same is a different debate.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yet no evidence was presented 😃 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Attempted extortion/bribery and abuse of power. Solicitation of a foreign country to interfere in the presidents domestic re-election campaign.

If you heard or recognized evidence for the same is a different debate.

Quote what witness attested to, or provided first hand evidence of,” Attempted extortion/bribery and abuse of power. Solicitation of a foreign country to interfere in the presidents domestic re-election campaign.”.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: xuenchen

Schiff reminds me of Killer the dimwitted buzzard from Warner Brothers cartoons.

No doubt there are mockable characters involved.

GOP lawyer's confusing questioning during the Trump impeachment hearing sent the internet into a tizzy

Castor questioned Bill Taylor, the top US diplomat in Ukraine, and George Kent, a deputy assistant secretary of state, and his unfocused line of inquiry became the butt of internet jokes.

www.businessinsider.com...

Sorting through the nonsense is important if facts are important.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join