It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff says NO Whistleblower Testimony -- it's Redundant and Unnecessary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SailorJerry

Senator Lindsey Graham says if the Whistleblower does not testify, impeachment is Dead on Arrival at the front door of the US Senate.

So, no different than what’s going to happen anyway?

Yeah. Because of this exact reason. It's a farce.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This hill democrats are willing to die on looks like a bad choice. The consistent media stories and fabrications all to overthrow someone they don’t like is understandable but they go out of their way, extremely out of their way to push speculations. They rage and throw temper tantrums, write news article making fun of his supporters and whip their democratic base into a frothing from the mouth dog willing to attack on command.

To democrats it looks the opposite but nobody is kicking your kids out of schools for wearing mags hats, beating up your supporters for attending rally’s intended for them, attacking people wearing red hats like some kind of mentality Ill bull.

The question I have been asking myself is this all happened when the democrats had hope “russia gate wasn’t a bust” they still had 2020. now this impeachment nonsense with nobody that has a chance against trump in 2020. What happens if these people lose this impeachment? Will it cause a trump induced depression? Will it completely destroy the Democratic Party? Will these people become more dangerous?
edit on 10-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Adam Shiff Says .............Hes Crazy you Know > ?....

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Adam Shiff Says .............Hes Crazy you Know > ?....

That’s spooky as hell.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Let us say for a second that everything the Democrats have hoaxed...I mean discovered, sorry slip of the keys. What does it mean that they got the evidence under false information or false witnesses. Basically what would it mean if the original claim that got this whole thing started was PROVEN to be false, what does that mean for the other evidence? I ask not because I think Trump is guilty of anything but because they did the same with the whole Russiagate falsehoods and was wondering what would happen if it was based on lies...again.

It’s not a question of “if”it will come out as based on lies, it’s a question of “when” the lies will get exposed.
I don’t know what will happen but I do know that the Dem cult supporters will not care one bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When does the "Inquiry" into the Standard Hotels begin?

www.standardhotels.com...

Dog Days...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yep...it's unraveling. Schiff's star witness (Ambassador Bill Taylor) will kick off the public testimony on Wednesday.

Guess how Taylor formed his opinion that there was a Quid-Quo-Pro...From The New York Times!

Source: thefederalist.com...

Schiff's best witness, LOL.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A joke. Gonna be a circus act, Democrats, have become carnival carni’s, peddling freak shows. Our House of Representatives has turned into a circus. Well done.

👏 👏

What a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I don't think Justice Roberts is willing to sully his reputation by presiding over a trial based on what comes out of a Soviet Style House hearing. It might be best for him to intercede and put Pelosi/Schiff back on the right track ASAP.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Congress has been on vacation the past 12 days. When they return on Tuesday, all hell will break loose. President Trump is going to unveil an interesting phonecall transcript on that day too...if it's declassified by then.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If this was an actual court of law, how far do you honestly think it would go if the prosecution refused to allow the defense to question the accuser?

Bout as far as this whole crap festival is going to go.

I can't believe anyone with more than one brain cell can't see exactly whats going on. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.
edit on 10-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It seems the dems are blow'n a lot more than just whistles these days!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
If this was an actual court of law, how far do you honestly think it would go if the prosecution refused to allow the defense to question the accuser?

Bout as far as this whole crap festival is going to go.

I can't believe anyone with more than one brain cell can't see exactly whats going on. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

And an "informer" is not an "accuser.". And in court, the accused hasn't a right to question who informed the prosecutor.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 10-11-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
And an "informer" is not an "accuser.". And in court, the accused hasn't a right to question who informed the prosecutor.

The whistle blower made accusations, and would be an accuser. You don't get "the accused" without an accuser.

The issue is that Trump is ridiculously claiming that he's currently being denied the right to face his accuser, but that part comes at trial (not during an investigation). With impeachment a "trial" only comes if articles of impeachment pass the House and move on to the Senate; so Trump is just blowing steam with no understanding of how things work.

Frankly, that ignorance is actually giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. The real issue is with people like Hannity who know the right to face your accuser comes at trial, yet still parrot this ridiculous talking point to manipulate the less educated portion among Trump's overall supporters.
edit on 11/10/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Whoever leaked to this guy, if he even exists, committed a serious crime...We have the right and the need to know who that leaker is...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Whoever leaked to this guy, if he even exists, committed a serious crime...We have the right and the need to know who that leaker is...

Every juicy detail will eventually be exposed including all the scapegoats 😎

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What ARE Democrats so afraid of anyway ?

If the whistleblower comes forth then there is a chance he or she will be completely roasted by the right wing media. He will be crucified by Fox News and all over the Internet. His or her life will be completely ruined by an endless barrage of character assassinations and mud-slinging by the Republicans to try to discredit any testimony.

The result would be NO WHISTLEBLOWER WOULD EVER COME FORTH EVER AGAIN!!!! Especially a Republican one.

I have heard Schiff say there is no reasons for the whistleblower come forth because the existing testimonies are plenty enough to show Trump is guilty of the articles of impeachment currently be considered.

Whistleblower's tesitmony will only make the case against impeachment stronger. So what is the motivation of the Republicans? The whistleblower is not accusing the president of anything. The whistleblower just got Congress to listen to certain people's testimonies about the call.

So who cares where the crime tip came from as long as there is justice? Again, why does it matter to know the whistleblower's identity at all is an important question.

edit on 10-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lol
Funny how all the "fairminded" democrats don't want an actual investigation, or actual process witnesses called.
What are they afraid of?
Schiff met with the whistleblower?
The whistleblower worked under other witnesses?

Not shady at all.....right??

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think we all know by now that the original "compl-ain't" had it all wrong to start with.

This will be exposed to THE HILT soon enough and *Schiff and Company* are doing damage control already 😎

This will end up being the biggest failure (so far) for Democrats 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join