It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

No my point is that many people throughout history have broken a law to exercise their position. I also brought up union leaders to prove my point but because of your desperation you’re excluding them.

Why can you only address civil rights leaders and no one else ?

Does it defeat your fragile position ?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

There you go making threats again. I've seen you resort to name calling and threats. And call yourself a nice guy and a white knight.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Union leaders who used violence should be condemned for such things. But you call this guy a patriot for destroying private property with a weapon.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So you’ve abandoned your position ?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No my position is that this guy broke the law and should face the consequences of his action. It wasn't a righteous act by any means.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Union leaders who used violence should be condemned for such things

So now you consider union leaders who broke the grip of the robber barons as evil and should never have been heard ?

Apparently your position is this song should be banned ?

Apparently you’re such a communist you would turn off a John Wayne movie 😱

Dude you’re out classed. Your best bet is to sit down and shut up .

If you haven’t figured it out by now I’m just making fun of you anyway .😇
edit on 13-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You've done a pretty good job of making fun of yourself so

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Truth be told. My favorite part about the whole incident was the video he posted it .

He said do any of the other Trump supporters “have any balls” .

Pure redneck I can relate to that.

But apparently that’s the problem many people had on the thread they don’t have any .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If that’s what makes you sleep at night .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So you don't have any balls unless you commit crimes and destroy things?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Dude why are you even replying anymore. You’ve established your position . Union organizers in the 20s and 30s should’ve been squashed. The coal miners in eastern Kentucky and West Virginia should still be living in company housing and be forced to buy their supplies from the company store. With tokens issued that makes the company store the only place they can buy goods from .

Anyone that protested the positions should’ve been machine gunned down. Because they didn’t use civil disobedience like Rosa Parks or Martin Luther King junior .

Bloody Harlan County should live up to its name, children should be shot in their tents and their parents dragged off the jail .

Your position is clear. If you break the law any law no one should stand up for you !!!

I don’t agree with you but it’s cool that we now know your opinion .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Now you just blatanty make stuff up!!!
what a spectacle. A trainwreck. You went all in with a high card and got beat by a flush and you keep doubling down saying you didn't lose.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Then do you agree with this you communist yes or no ?

So is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

Do union organizers who broke the law violently deserve to have their opinions heard .

I’m sure you’re going to make excuses again .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

They have the right to face the consequences of their actions as I have stated previously. And now you've resorted to petty name calling again. Keep digging it's quite the entertainment.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hey I can be honest sorry about your luck .

Yes they have to face the consequences . Did you read the OP I stated that in no uncertain terms. What did you do just jump in on the end of the thread and give a nonsense opinion ?

Now do you have the ability to admit they also have the privilege to be heard ?

It’s going to be interesting to watch your reply with the whole honesty thing .

Because I can all but guarantee your petty little self-esteem won’t allow you to do it .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I’m sorry did I forget the part were you cried because I said mean things. Sounds like a orange man mean leftover ?

Just saying .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I've never cried while reading this. Laughed an awful lot. More than ever on ATS. I just think it's funny because you make ridiculous statements and when people call you out you resort to name calling. Just proves your character.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well since you’re in such a good mood. It should be easy for you to answer this in a yes or no fashion .

Hmmmmmm?

Is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

Now make an excuse to prove you aren’t having a good time you claim you are .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Here we go with your circular circus again. I've answered your question multiple times I'm done with your games. You are a troll and proud. Kudos to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So what happened? Did anyone get verbally suplexed?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join