It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Here is the video for those who want to watch it.

It takes about a half hour before we were both on, and at first his audio wasnt on.

Start at 36 minutes

For those of you who dont want to waste two hours of your life.

It started with him making weight and homophobic jokes about me, it ended with him claiming clearly the right to speak means you have a right to be heard, and the threatening to follow me around and make my life a livving hell

So just about what I expected.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank you for posting that .

My favorite line was backed off quit yelling and speak slowly and then a microphone . 😂

Dude you were triggered from the get go. 🤦‍♂️

I came to your forum do you want to try mine now ?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I felt sorry for him and even tried to back off. But the next hour didn’t work out that way 🤦‍♂️

Gotta admit, although you really tried to weasel your way out of it, you did finally decide to show up.

You still seem to mistakenly feel that the "semantics debate" over the word "heard" is trolling, but that's simply not the case, and you brought it upon yourself. When a key point of your position is that, "Hoyt is being denied his rights", then the "semantic debate" over what actually constitutes someone's rights isn't verbal games or trolling at all. It's an attempt to deny ignorance and show how misguided your interpretation is when you're making a claim like your imaginary notion of a "right to be heard".

Honestly, although I thought it would be far more amusing hearing your circular logic spinning, it was actually you I felt bad for. You were just way outta your league, and had no chance of ever keeping up in a legitimate verbal debate. All the personal insults you had to resort to only showed the weakness of your argument, and your lack of substance and character. The repeated lying about people agreeing with you, and the childish threats didn't help your case either.

Better luck next time.
edit on 11/13/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
@Grambler
@Fallingdown

Haven't read the thread - got a YT notification from old mate Grambler and he mentioned my other old mate Fallingdown.

Just at the 50min mark now - you two are a fluckin hoot!!

I am having a shot every time you both talk at the same time - I'm gonna be fluckin sh!t faced in about 1 hour.

Cheers

edit on 13/11/2019 by Sublimecraft because: beer

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If you took one every time "shut up" was said you would certainly die.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If you took one every time "shut up" was said you would certainly die.

Challenge accepted.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Wow!!!!

This has been epic!.

Falling down lost me when he compared this guy to Rosa Parks. LMAO pretty much lost all credibility. Then gets owned. And then threatens members. And calls himself a "white knight" what a hoot.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Falling down lost me when he compared this guy to Rosa Parks

Why?

Is there a particular reason why you excluded the labor unions ?

I’m actually interested .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

And I'm actually interested in why you think he is a patriot for tramping on someone else's rights. If he wanted to make a statement he could rent a Hillary balloon or get a group together and make signs and support the President. Not use a weapon to destory someone else's property.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I’m only interested in the first amendment. You’re only interested in playing games .

like I said Rosa parks, Martin Luther King, union leaders in the 20s and 30s and many political prisoners worldwide. They all spoke out and broke the law to express their opinion . Why do you think Hoyts actions should be minimized ?

Do you laws only apply when you choose ?

It’s funny that you took the same cop out of only addressing the civil rights movement to make a comparison .

I’ve owned people like you over and over on this position but you’re too stupid to stop .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

His first amendment doesnt give him the right to forcefully stop others from their first amendment. He is not protesting some great injustice. And if this is him excersizing his first I would hate to see what he does to excersize his second.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Also you haven't done any owning and the fact you keep getting proven wrong by so many people and you can't be man enough to admit your mistakes shows your hubris.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You came in on the tail end of this conversation didn’t you ? 🤦‍♂️

Do you disagree with this statement ?

Is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

The pertinent term is crime. Which Rosa parks, Martin Luther King junior and multiple union labor list dead .

Which negates your coming attempt to single out one civil right leader. My point is they all committed a crime doesn’t make someone statement Noll and void ?

Does a crime cancel out your first amendment rights ?

Hmmm?

Now make an excuse everybody else did .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nobody’s proved me wrong. They’re all butt hurt because I’ve been right since page 1 .

Answer my last question maybe you can have a shot at it .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

If someone wants to listen to him they can listen to him. But looks like not many want to. He can post his manifesto if he needs to but hey. He still has to deal with the consequences of his actions.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

If someone wants to listen to him they can listen to him.

That’s my point .

Now tell me what it’s like to be wrong.

I wouldn’t know . 😂

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No your point is that you have justified his actions and compared him to great civil rights leaders. Which is a farce.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Hoyt Hutchinson was arrested for putting a 8 foot gash in the baby Trump balloon. (if you’re going to do something go big)

He had mentioned on Facebook earlier that he wanted to make a scene. Which leads me to believe that along with a knife this was his plan he just didn’t want to tip his hand. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Robert Kennedy a event organizer said......

"It is rare to get that kind of anger," * Kennedy told the AP about the man who knifed the balloon.

*edit by right wing protesters.

By the way Robby that balloon is used to taunt the right. If you’re poking someone with a stick don’t be surprised when they get mad .

There's a strange cute innocence about this Alabama man - a post on facebook/social media about making a scene usually mean terror attacks and mass shootings - it's pretty rare and refreshing to see no one got injured and all they did was pop a balloon which can be fixed in under a minute with a couple of cents worth of gaffa tape. It's not the first time Trump balloons have been popped, if the organisers had any sense they;d have some superglue/tape to repair it.

The most disturbing part of the story is the amount of money people are wasting hiring a balloon - it could have been donated to charity, meaningful political debate or education instead of a gimmick that makes the people flying it look stupid and immature.

If I lived in the US and was a Republican I'd open a business hiring out the balloons - at those hiring costs you'd be a multi millionaire in six months, guaranteed income with zero effort, overheads or advertising until election season is over. All the money made would be taken from democrat funds and if you really wanted to piss them off and end the balloon flying nonsense you could donate the profits to Trumps election campaign.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Just to make things clear. I’m a nice guy I’ll get along with anybody .

But if you try to # with me I’m gonna push back a lot harder . The end result is I’m going to be laughing and they’re going to get mad .

I will do whatever it takes to defeat a troll .

The best bet for everybody is to play nice .

I’m not looking for any trouble but I will not back down from it .

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join