It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The funny thing is I can actually picture Michael Douglas in Falling Down being triggered enough by these conversations to snap, like in the film. Because it's everyone else's fault.

Or maybe it's a sad thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

LMFAO..are you on meds? , not a slight towards you, a serious question?

You do seem to have a persecution complex, everybodys teaming up to conspire against you..poor soul.

I do my own thing, I do not confer with others.

I don't know how many f#cking times I have to say it..but here we go..for the last time, as amusing as you are, this is tiresome..you are disingenuous..at best

If someone wants to hear his message, by all means

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, backing out was a given.

I was just hoping to place a bet on the final excuse used, but it looks like I was too late, and the little one has already run away with her tail between her legs. LOL

Well hey the fun will continue

Now he will claim of I don’t go to his “troll form” I’m the one who backed out

Hahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I did made the thread where are you at ?

Do you deny challenging me on your YouTube thread at 11 o’clock. There’s no need for emails .

Hell I’ve already posted three times on your channel and you can’t even reply once .

I wanted to do a video with you

Why do we need to go somewhere else for you to type?

You have already been shamed here, and no you want to go to a different site and type?

Everyone thought you were agreeing to do a video

It’s cool, you are afraid

With your argument, it’s no wonder

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Does he suspend being POTUS simply because he attends a game? Is he not president 24.7 throughout the course of his term?

Now you're being ridiculous. Do you want him to hold press conferences from the White House bathroom too?

He is President 24/7, but he is not active as such 24/7. You are an employee of your employer 24/7 too, but you are only active during negotiated working hours.

That they allowed their enjoyment to be affected is their problem.

Allowed? No, no one allowed these imbecilic morons with the balloon to interfere with anyone... that's what we are discussing.

It is quite different than blocking a highway.

Only in your mind. In both cases, the people affected had no prior knowledge that the protest was going to occur, and thus no way to avoid the interruption. In both cases, the people affected are unable to escape the protest.

Oh, and in both cases, there is a good chance someone is going to get ticked off about having their day interrupted by the idiocy and do something stupid. Remember that the next time you block a highway or try to interrupt a sporting event.

Right to assembly. POTUS is still POTUS, even if he attends a game. Therefore, people have a right to (peacefully) assemble, and (peacefully) protest.

Not on private property. I strongly suggest you do not try to peacefully assemble on my place, even if Trump is there. The results could be painful.

I also suggest you read the actual document you are quoting. Nowhere does it mention a balloon or anything else one may do while they are assembled. This is Antifa talk... they seem to think they have this inalienable right to protest and that overrides every other right and every law on the books. It don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Making excuses again.

I never said I’d do a YouTube chat with you. did you miss my repeated comments I don’t value or now chat with any of the boobs on YouTube . Here’s my comments in your domain what’s the matter are you scared . I haven’t done video chat ever because I’m not giving up any information .

I know a guy that could do facial recognition on you right now make sure he got your real name and post your criminal,Hospital and personal information within an hour .

It’s a foolish move .

I wouldn’t do that but you must be a fool to expose yourself to that possibility .

I never figured you for a fragile snowflake .

If your scared it’s all right I know how to handle it. I will never leave your YouTube channel unless you block me . I will be waiting for every video. I’ll force your hand or you’ll block me and run scared .

It’s kind of funny you look triggered in the bottom picture. Coincidence I think not .
edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Im not intimidated by your threat to troll me.

You just a little coward who is scared to do a video with me.

Its fine, you go ahead and say whatever you need to to make yourself feel like a tough guy.

All pretend tough guy bullies threaten others and talk about how tough they are, then back down when challenged.

If you post comments on my thread that are on topic and not spam, I wont ban you

If you do troll or spam, I will. And i know you will claim me banning you is me running scared

Its not, its just a person getting tired of hearing a coward who talks big but backs down when given a chance to have an actual live debate on video.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Im not intimidated by your threat to troll me

I’m not threatening to troll you. I’m threatening to humiliate you in front of an audience for trolling me .

And yes you are scared or you’d answer my comments at your channel or go to the link I supplied .

BTW

What did the rest of your post say I didn’t bother to read it ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Now you're being ridiculous. Do you want him to hold press conferences from the White House bathroom too?

No. The Wh bathroom is private. Attending a public game is...public.

Allowed? No, no one allowed these imbecilic morons with the balloon to interfere with anyone... that's what we are discussing.

How is it interfering?

Only in your mind. In both cases, the people affected had no prior knowledge that the protest was going to occur, and thus no way to avoid the interruption. In both cases, the people affected are unable to escape the protest.

Impeading or blocking a federal or state road or highway is completely different. Did they prevent anyone from attending, or try to block them from attending?

Oh, and in both cases, there is a good chance someone is going to get ticked off about having their day interrupted by the idiocy and do something stupid.

Quoted for "do something stupid." Not legal.

Not on private property

Was it private property?

I also suggest you read the actual document you are quoting. Nowhere does it mention a balloon or anything else one may do while they are assembled

It doesn't mention a balloon. But the right to peacefully assemble, including peaceful protest, is a right affirmed by the Constitution and the SCOTUS in regards to the First Amendment, balloon or not.
edit on 12-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's ok, lil' missy.

You're clearly too scared to have a live debate on youtube where you would naturally be humiliated with your dishonesty and circular logic just like you are here in this thread.

From the looks of your youtube videos, you much prefer filming people that are a city block ahead of you, mumbling to yourself, and pretending like they even know you're a block behind them. LMAO

"They're angry" LMAO

Looks more like he didn't even know you were there. LMAO

edit on 11/12/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Does anyone else want to come to another form out of their comfort zone .

Don’t all of you say yes at once .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

You posted the wrong video . 🤦‍♂️

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Have you checked the comments sections for your videos ? I’ve been posting in all of them .

Don’t be a coward man up .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Buy bye

Your too scared to to a video, you backed out

Now acting like a tough guy again proves nothing

Go ahead and post in my videos

If you spam I’ll block you

See ya!

Oh and eta;

Your blocked for spamming and being a pretend tough guy, discussing my genitals and calling me a coward

Hahahaha!

You really didn’t disappoint with your predictable backing out and then trolling

edit on 12-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What? Would you prefer this one instead?

Again, just following random people far ahead of you, and mumbling to yourself.

"Closed minded and filled with hate" while they're just peacefully walking down a sidewalk. LMAO

Doesn't look like any of these people are in your face screaming "NAZI" at all.

Yet here you have a chance to actually debate Grambler instead of just following strangers a block behind them on a random sidewalk mumbling to yourself, and you're too scared. LMAO

edit on 11/12/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How about this one it was well received and on the front page here for three days.

I’d like to see one were you had the guts to confront anybody .

Actually I had more but it let it little too much information out so they were deleted .

Did you see my Christmas greetings 2018 tape ?

How does that look compared to your trailer ?

What about you would you like to move to another form and continue this ? (< get use to that question )

I supplied a link earlier .

I think it’s sad that you guys are all too scared .

BTW

What did the rest of your posts below the video say it was TLDR.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Doesn't look like he's in your face screaming "NAZI" either, LMAO, but I suppose that one is better than following random strangers a block behind them and mumbling to yourself about delusions of hated when it looks more like they don't even know you're there. LOL

I can definitely see why you're too scared to debate Grambler live on youtube. LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You forgot to mention your trailer .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I don't make movie trailers.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join