It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I’m done playing games .

All you've done is play games :-)

I think it's difficult for you to admit you may have backed the wrong horse. It's even harder when the crowd is against you

I always believe we should stand up for what we think is right - but we should be prepared to defend what we believe

I don't believe in violence or destruction except in self defense. Even then, not if it can be avoided

You still haven't answered any of my questions. For the life of me I can't understand why not. What are you afraid of?

Toodles then Fallingdown - it will be that much more difficult to take your threads seriously in the future

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

More lies. LOL

It was you who flipped to and fro. Not I.

My position has remained the same from the beginning of the thread while you spun yourself dizzy in circles over, and over, and over, and over again.

Go ahead and continue proving your lack of credibility and integrity.

Your gloating posts reveling in your own defeat are especially entertaining. LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: redmage

It’s game over you already agreed with me .

Watch this it’s called honesty .

That wasn’t the true intent of my words. So I withdraw that statement I was wrong .

When you admit your statement was wrong, and then agree with others

That’s not you proving your point because others agree with you

Have you been devestated by my grand intellect so much, battle hardened by decades of online fights against people with personal vendettas against me and my asthma that you don’t realize that?

Dude you’re really desperate . 😂

I’ve never truly said I approve of his actions .

Do you two have any idea how butt hurt you look right now ?

Did you agree with this statement yes or no ?

So is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

TLDR

Your feelings are hurt because I forced you to be honest aren’t they.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Do you mean like the game you’re playing now by avoiding my position that I’ve had since page one ?

Now is this your position ?

So is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I’ve already directly answered that question several times, at one point saying NOOOOO! that is not my opinion

You came at be and we’re utterly crushed like all of those decades before you!

It’s clear you are thoroughly shamed and devastated by this!

I am the super best! You agree with me!!!! That proves you are the loser!

I’ll post late at night and that proves if you aren’t up to respond you have been defeated!

I offered to debate you live and you took the cowards way out by not responding!

You need this safe space!

You are butthurt, and me telling you that further proves I win and am super smart and undefeated at mesasage board posting arguments!!

Arghhhhhhh!!! I am invincible!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’ve already directly answered that question several times, at one point saying NOOOOO! that is not my opinion

You agreed.

Then what are you still doing on here unless your ego is hurt ?

I did read the rest of your post it was funny and explains why you’re still here .

The sum it up in one word Butthurt.

I think this is funny as hell how petty you guys are . I called it earlier. You guys are all here agreeing with each other staring each other‘s post and patting each other on the back .

Even though you Lost the main argument .

Let me tell you another reason you’re mad. From your statements it’s obviously you care what I think. Just to let you know I don’t care what you think.

It’s impossible for you to get to me .

edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I didn’t bother before. But link your YouTube channel again .

I’ll go take a look at it .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I guess when you make all that money, you forget about the ones who supported you and paid all that money to come watch you.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As for me, I'm just here, amused, watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper into a hole. LOL

My conspiratorial side is also a bit curious as to whether or not you may be Pocahontas' Plan B after her Meme Team debacle. LOL

That Meme Team bit clearly didn't work, so maybe she's just sending out trolls like you to make Trump supporters look like idiots by lying and acting like fools on internet forums. I've seen stranger things.

Kind of a bummer for legitimate Trump supporters that people are going to see your foolishness and likely project that onto the others, but I've got no horse in that race. I prefer do deal with people as individuals instead of using broad strokes so it's no skin off my back, but anytime someone gets political, and clearly acts the fool so blatantly, I've always gotta wonder if they're really playing for the other side.

Carry on with the entertainment! LOL
edit on 11/12/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: TheRedneck

I guess when you make all that money, you forget about the ones who supported you and paid all that money to come watch you.

Can we get trump season tickets for the Patriots?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
# em all. I'm glad that dude popped their prized balloon. Would I appreciate it being done to my balloon (If I could ever bring myself to copycat and protest with a child's toy)? Nope. But those people are all hypocrites so this would be one of those moments where I don't mind being a hypocrite.

Is it wrong? Yes. Should I frown upon it? Yes. WILL I frown upon it? Nope. Too bad a few of them didn't get punched in the process - with a padlock or lead pipe - so they can see how it feels.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Stopped reading at the first paragraph sweetheart it’s all I needed . But go ahead and knock yourself out each time .

Did you missed my post to rambler. It’s obvious you care what I think. I don’t care one iota what you think . 😂

As for me, I'm just here, amused, watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper into a hole. LOL

You said you didn’t agree with this and that’s been my position since page 1 .

Now explain who’s in the hole.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

TLDR

You agree with me that means you lose

I’m right

You’re embarrassed

You chickened our of debating me

I am the best message board poster ever, undefeated against the hoards that challenge me

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, we can get season tickets for Trump at the Saints games

When they showed him, the stadium roared and everyone stood up. Then Ingram took a dump on his own fans. I've learned over time that stupid people only get dumber when they get to the NFL and start making millions.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I didn’t bother before. But link your YouTube channel again .

I’ll go take a look at it .

I’m on phone and can’t link right now

It’s linked in my signature

I’m undefeated at arguing with people in my channe

You agreed with me, I win

Hurumph hurumph

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How, other than in casualty figures, is this thought process any different than ISIS/ISIL, or AntiFA? They, too, resort to this sort of thing to prove their point. Though I've given up trying to figure out how this, other than silencing through intimidation, proves anything. Just that some bullies are bigger than others?? If that's the point...then Well Done.

That's kinda my point, that it is an in-kind retaliation against the likes of Antifa. As such, it is illegal and wrong, but no more or less wrong than Antifa's antics. Thus, my statement that it is understandable.

Two wrongs never make a right... but there was no right anywhere in this situation. Sometimes two wrongs do, however, tend to cancel each other out and defuse things into a balance of power. Sometimes, not always.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Your so desperate you’ve gotta steal my material (TLDR).

The thing is I know you did read it because that’s what triggered people do . 😂

Just so you know I haven’t been reading yours you can take that to the bank.

Because I don’t care what you say . Christ once I run into somebody like you my answers are prepared ahead of time .

By the way never mind I found your channel .

You have 534 followers .

Dahboo77

Has 430,000 + followers .

What’s it like to have peaked and be 430 thousand followers behind a buffoon ?

Those statistics show whose opinion they value more on the Internet .

Like I said i’ve stuck to my position since page 1

. And you guys have been weakly trying to troll for the last 20+ pages . But please continue I did this with one guy for a month .

Keep in mind.

All you’re going to get is madder and all I’m gonna do is laugh .

To end your misery all you’ve got to do is quit trying to troll .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sounds to me like the Yankee has gone to Mark's head. Time to shut up and run the ball like he's paid to do.

What is it with the NFL? Seems like as soon as someone gets there they start getting political... play the damn game!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

now that was short so I read it .

I’m undefeated at arguing with people in my channe

WOW!!!

All 534 of them ?

I’m impressed

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join