It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Surprise; I do! Mainly because I don't condone shooting in the general direction of anyone. That's just your own ignorance and bias showing through.

Unless these are flying people. I did assume that the people were on the ground and the balloon was floating in the air above them. Were these flying people dragging a balloon across the ground from above?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Earlier I said two down one to go.

That’s you .

Or are you just gonna make excuses no argument man ?

Is this the way you feel about first amendment rights ?

It’s precisely worded to get around the word games you were trolling with because you had no other argument .

Now is this your position ?

So is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that considerate their right to hear the position “?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: LSU2018

You know you could have left out that last point...

TheRedneck

That would have eliminated the triple win though. Did you see Mark Ingram blame the loss on Trump's attendance there? That was really disappointing. He was a great player and did great things for your Tide and my Saints. I always hate to see sports pros get political.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TheRedneck

Considering you advocate shooting a gun in even the general direction of a large mass of people, I hope you don't describe yourself as a responsible gun owner.

Grow up, and take your feelings with you. It was just a suggestion. I like the blowdart idea someone said earlier.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I feel the same way.

While he did commit a criminal act.

He acted on what many of us have been thinking about for quite a while .

It goes hand-in-hand with my mini sig which is a firm belief of mine .

The meek will not inherit the earth, pacifist will be the first people lined up against the wall, if you believe in something it’s worth fighting for and most of all *“don’t take no #” . (

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Oh oh I want larp too

“For decades people have challenged me online, in wild roving packs, gathering the words most rite minds to come at me

I have dispelled every single one with my incredible wit and intellect!

They all hated me and personally attacked me because I am so great!

I have dispelled you in the same way, causing you to run in fear and blame your dyslexia, forcing you to admit you were wrong or changed your mom several times

You tried to violate my first amendment rights by not listening to me, but I was too powerful

The takedown of you was so strong that your soul will become my servant in the after life”

There so I guess I win!

Is that how o am supposed to do it?

edit on 12-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, I didn't see that. He needs to be barred from future games for bringing that nonsense in.

It was a good game, though. Except for the final score, that is. I think someone got the scoreboard turned around backwards... yeah, that's it... scoreboard was turned wrong...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just a thought about this whole nonsense.

If your political views are so weak, that to defend then you'll attempt to destroy a balloon of all things, then maybe, just maybe you should just perhaps, maybe, reevaluate them. Maybe?

Free expression is the cornerstone of our Republic. There's a reason it's enshrined as the first amendment. Without the freedom to express our views, what's the f'n point?

Yes, I think the balloon is stupid. But even more stupid is thinking that attempting, or succeeding if it's not repairable, to destroy it as a political statement is somehow defensible.

Many of us have got upset about ISIL destroying historic monuments that disagreed with their, IMHO, cockeyed views--explain to me how this is any different in thought process? Obviously it's not an ancient reminder of a past civilization, but the thought process that leads to both events is strikingly similar to my eyes.
edit on 11/12/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You admitted I was right . Hell you had help and still failed .?

That “trump’s “ any of your repeated narrative .

You spent 20 pages trying to troll me and I laughed it off .

I would’ve never bothered with you again. But you took it so personally and just can’t let it go .

If you’re so good do you want to go to another site take the gloves off .

That would be an absolute blast please come play .

Who am I kidding you need your safe space .

Like I said you aren’t very good at trolling .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've never even considered destroying someone else's property as a way to express my displeasure about something.

How, other than in casualty figures, is this thought process any different than ISIS/ISIL, or AntiFA? They, too, resort to this sort of thing to prove their point. Though I've given up trying to figure out how this, other than silencing through intimidation, proves anything. Just that some bullies are bigger than others?? If that's the point...then Well Done.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I gave my position on why I considered it patriotic two pages ago.

You did!

But you didn't answer these questions - and they're not hard:

You have a problem with the media coverage of the right? How did he fight back against that?

He popped a balloon being used in a protest. Are you now saying that words can hurt? I thought we were all supposed to not care anymore about the things people say. Political correctness is the bigger problem - right?

Or maybe you're saying peaceful protest shouldn't be allowed?

And I feel absolutely no need to repeat myself to someone beneath me .

Is that so exalted one?
I begin to see why maybe you love the Trumpster so much

When I enter a conversation I try to know what’s going on. I don’t jump in the middle of one insult somebody and ask them to repeat questions they’ve already answered .

But you didn't answer them

edit on 11/12/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've never even considered destroying someone else's property as a way to express my displeasure about something.

I’ve never truly said I approve of his actions . That’s why I said many of us thought about it. I didn’t say many of us would take the same action .

My point was and has been since page 1 . That just because he committed a crime it doesn’t mean his statement of defiance should automatically be ignored .

A criminal action doesn’t automatically negate the meaning .

I brought up examples like the Boston tea party, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela . I’ll add many of the labor unions back in the 20s and 30s or even the coal miners in the Harlan County war .

They all broke laws yet people acknowledge their actions and it made the country a better place .

Sometimes you have to break the Law in order to be heard .

I see no difference .

I bring those examples up to make a point about other criminal actions in the effort to express yourself only . I’m not equating Hoyt’s expression to any of those brave Americans and civil right leaders .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

TLDR

I’m done playing games .

Is this your position on what happened that day ?

So is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that consider it their right to hear the position “?

^^^ that’s all anybody’s going to see from here on out. Can you answer it truthfully ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’ve never truly said I approve of his actions .

Still lying. LOL

I feel that Hoyt’s action was justified because I’ve had enough of the left’s bull# .

Go ahead and continue proving your lack of credibility and integrity. It's quite entertaining. LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Only when there are no better ways of expressing your views, and having them heard. Then, yes, civil disobedience is a valid tactic.

We can not, however, say that in this case. There are a mind boggling number of ways to get your opinions heard, irregardless of their validity, or non-validity.

I understand what you're saying, and to a certain small extent I agree. I'd be far more likely to agree more strongly if there weren't so many other avenues to express one's opinions on matters pertaining to Trump, or Trump policies, etc...

To be quite honest, the avenue he took is, in my view, and the views of many others, somewhat petty and childish. That is, of course, my view on the matter. Not the topic, which is important, but the manner in which he expressed it.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ill talk to you on my youtube channel at 11pm tonight. we can post it live here

meanwhile i have devstated you for 20 plius pages!

All the little gramblermanics out there are shouting my name as I layed the smack down on you.

The spirits of mother earth foretold of a mind so great none could stand up to it on online message boards, and I am that mind!

You have been sent groveling beneath me, wailing about personal vendettas and ailments you suffer from.

The only ailment you have is bowing down before my greatness!

You have had to admit you were wrong, and now desperately try to salvage any small shred of dignity you have by agreeing with my original position, that he has a right to freedom of speech, but not a right be heard

Well its to late, you have been laid to waste!

Bring on the next challenger as I remain undefeated and leaving all pof my oppents wallowing in their own tears!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

It’s game over you already agreed with me .

I’ve never truly said I approve of his actions .

Watch this it’s called honesty .

That wasn’t the true intent of my words. So I withdraw that statement I was wrong .
edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How did you devastate me you agreed ? 🤦‍♂️

Excuse me for not wanting to come into your den of jackals .

Let’s go to LOP you’ll have help there too but the results will be the same .

You won’t last an hour .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: redmage

It’s game over you already agreed with me .

Watch this it’s called honesty .

That wasn’t the true intent of my words. So I withdraw that statement I was wrong .

When you admit your statement was wrong, and then agree with others

That’s not you proving your point because others agree with you

Have you been devestated by my grand intellect so much, battle hardened by decades of online fights against people with personal vendettas against me and my asthma that you don’t realize that?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join