It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama man arrested for slashing baby Trump Balloon .

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Wasn’t there a question you were supposed to answer ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You are actually talking about freedom of the press, not so much freedom of speech. Freedom of the press is not a right bestowed upon news channels and papers; it is rather the right of the people to have differing viewpoints made available to them. In other words, the right to hear the opinions and positions of others they want to hear.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: redmage

Wasn’t there a question you were supposed to answer ?

Did you miss this answer she gave?

Again with this convoluted mess. I've already answered this numerous times.

Again, no. That is not my position.

When you ask again on the next page my answer will still be no, and the page after that, it will still be no just like when you asked on the pages before this.

If someone breaks a law in the process of expressing themselves or giving their opinion, then whoever wants to listen to them is still welcome to listen to what they say, but you can't force anyone to listen to them.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No no, we passed page 25 so it's gotta be "would I denounce the left for stealing a MAGA cap?" once again. LMAO

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I hurt your feelings when I commented on your YouTube channel. I even apologized but you’ve already taken it to heart

You are the person claiming I am making fun of your dyslexia,

That doesn’t bother me in the least. People have been doing it for 20 years on the Internet when they’re on the losing end of an argument with me . I wear it as a badge of honor because I consider it a act of desperation when somebody does it .

I was just making a point .

making fun of my YouTube channel,

I was man enough to apologize where is yours for the word games.

saying others are hanging up on you and have a personal vendetta against you

I was talking about you guys trolling in a mob. No skin off my nose .

Like I said you aren’t very good at it rank amateurs actually . I did come here to get away with it but I guess I can put up with this kindergarten level .

It’s just saying to him, hoyts reasoning for his crime is null and void

He still said it you’re just making excuses .

But those who chose not to are not violating his first amendment rights

There’s your little trap . Lol ( like I said you guys are amateurs at this )

I’ve already said I was wrong on that one remark when I said smidge was violating his rights in a offhand fashion . . But that’s the dishonest point you keep relying on . Let me repeat I was wrong on that one remark you rely on to justify that statement .

It’s that whole honesty thing that none of you subscribe to .

Hey if you guys aren’t trolling why are you still here?

Why are you still addressing all of my post?

Why are you jumping in on some of my exchanges with other people ?

After 20 pages do you think you’re going to change my mind ?

Because I know I’ll never get an honest answer.

Or is it you need to press the point were you knowingly misinterpreted The meaning of my position. To play word games and pretend you won?

Obviously you missed my DTS thread.

This is my thread and I’m not going anywhere.

I’m gonna wear all of you down I don’t care if it takes weeks .

You guys can pat each other on the back and talk about how right you are i’ve seen that all the time .

The bottom line is you can’t address my position honestly. You need to make excuses and play games. So despite what you tell each other I know I owe you all .

Again I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings .

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yeah I did miss that thanks .

See the whole honesty thing sets you free. You should try it sometime .

Again, no. That is not my position.

OK then she’s agreed with the position i’ve had since page 1.

Two down one to go .
edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What Hoyt did was akin to censorship.

I can't abide that. You counter speech you disagree with, with more speech, not less.

Hoyt was wrong and is no better than the Antifa morons who silence others with their acts of violence.

Do not compare one man's with a nation wide group in antifa.
Antifa rip down American flags and this guy flies them.
Antifa dresses in body armor and tries to undermine the presidency.
This guy supports the president.

The line is draw and it side choosing time. Are you a patriot and support the president or are you adisruptor trying to change the fabric of the country?

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: DBCowboy

I view that what Hoyt did was to express himself.

Was the Boston tea party an act of senseless destruction or was it a statement ?

^^^^ a reply to: TheLieWeLive a reply to: Liquesence

It’s a double edge sword .

No it's not. At all. He expressed himself by destroying someone else property. In your world you would give the right to damage property to all those who are offended by something. He didn't like a balloon. If that isn't someone easily 'triggered' and losing perspective I don't know what is.
edit on 12-11-2019 by bluesilver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So after you pout and complain people are hanging up on you and picking on you, you say others are the ones that have let you get under their skin

Hahahahaha!

You now are arguing his rights weren’t violated, which is what everyone in this thread was saying, yet somehow you feel you won some kind of argument by totally reversing your stance and agreeing with everyone

Hahahahaha!

And you brag you will have the last word and somehow that means you are right?

Hahahahaha!

Thank you so much for the laugh I needed it!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Next time use a air dart and dont post on social media.

Just aim and blow really hard

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Shotguns with bird shot work well, too. And make a statement as well.

It is Alabama...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You're suggesting that he should have shot birdshot into a crowed area at a ballon???
Would that lead to little bbq like projectiles going through the balloon and probably injuring a bunch of people??

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Good for Hoyt. Trump got a standing ovation and the babies got their balloon popped. And LSU beat Alabama. Win/win/win!!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Hahaha, now I know why you are so scared of guns. No, if pointed upward (toward the balloon), the pellets will not seek out human flesh. You're thinking of heat-seeking missiles.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You know you could have left out that last point...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Because as we all know gravity does not effect birdshot. Once fired into the air it will continue on forever until it breaks orbit.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah, those little pellets are going to be traveling supersonic due to the force of gravity. It's more like a slight shower of sand than anything.

You guys crack me up sometimes. Stay away from the beach; someone could toss sand on you and kill you dead.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Considering you advocate shooting a gun in even the general direction of a large mass of people, I hope you don't describe yourself as a responsible gun owner.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It’s pretty obvious who’s got their panties in a wad. I would’ve never posted again to any of you today unless I was quoted. You were on last night after our last exchange why did it have to wait until now ? Did my words keep you up all night ? Did my victory run through your head over and over until you snap again and had to vent ?

Your problem is the three of you have been trying to play games for two days now. You can dish it out but you can’t take it .

I found all 20 pages of desperation against one guy hilarious then I sent you all packing .

You immature little children with no self-esteem couldn’t admit you were wrong so you got so desperate you had to play word games .

“ no one has the right to be heard , because that would imply people were forced to listen “ you guys were running around in circles in a panic .

I stuck to the same position that I had since page 1 and finally broke you into admitting I was right .

Yep son I broke your spirit with overwhelming facts.

It was a blast !!!

I come on hard to baby trolls like you to show you it’s not a good idea to play games with me . Keeps away the riffraff juvenile and dishonest posters .

Humiliation is a powerful deterrent .

You don’t know when the stove is hot but you will .

Now to show everyone how badly you’ve been humbled. Is this what you believe ?

Now is this your position ?

Is it your position that if someone breaks a law in the process of expressing their self or giving their opinion.

Their position/opinion/ expression shouldn’t be acknowledged by anyone even the people that considerate their right to hear the position “?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That doesn’t bother me in the least. People have been doing it for 20 years on the Internet when they’re on the losing end of an argument with me . I wear it as a badge of honor

Wow, I'm in awe..you're like some kind of superhero..Invalid Argument Man.

We all bow down to your obvious superiority.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join