It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So do we have any cyclist here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've been a cyclist here in this country for over 20 years. I've owned some ATB bikes and now a CrossBike. But now I think I want to buy a MTB .
This video shows why. LOL I actually live too far from this trail, but I'm going to check out to see what we have in Yamaguchi. Nice biking weather now. Not hot and yet not cold. But that cold weather is already in the mountains.
Enjoy the video. Not me, but maybe one day... but not the crash.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1100000018552019-11-09T17:55:18-06:00551811pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Pa reply to: musicismagic

Not what you are looking for, but I cycle a little up at my camp. But not this time of year 😂 Huge gym rat here, and it does amazing things.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

At one point ya. Nothing to crazy, got a trek bicycle. More of a road and offroad hybrid. But not full on mountain bike. Have not ridden it for 2 years now. But have hit a few trails with it, you could use it as a mountain bike, just not on any trails like in your vid.

I mean it could be done and I have rode some trails with it a bit like that. But its just not ideal. But ultimately weened off riding it to much. Maybe next year in the summer get back into it, some trails around here were I am at in western WA. But if I do that, got to at least change my wheel size, I think there hybrid cc size now, more gravel bike.

Either get some off-road MTB, or just get some fatter tires, and new wheels. But once summer hits, there's a million other things to do with other hobbies, or work, or who knows what, that its never ending. And never really have time for riding anymore.

I was so into it for a bit, used to watch people or those red bull riders a lot, or the guys that would ride across the alps and other trails, and was always looking for a trail around were I am at. Now? Nah. Even if I have time, will likely just shoot my bow or other things. But some of the stuff mountain biking people do, looks like so much fun.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have a bicycle collection. I love biking!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have a bicycle collection. I love biking!

The Japanese govt. requested the video be taken down, which it has.

join