It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Opening Mifsud Article By His Attorney And Includes Info On His Durham Testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok folks, this story is huge, grab your Google Translate and start reading for things I missed. I am at work right now so don’t have a lot of time.

1. Mifsud was kidnapped by Italian intelligence services #2 and forcefully removed from his hideout.

Who this intelligence number two is is the secret of Pulcinella over the next 24 hours", concludes Occhionero.

2. Mifsud forced into hiding by unnamed person

Mifsud had to initially dissapear to preserve the fake Mueller Russia investigation narrative against Trump.

His hiding was from both fear and that another person forced him to hide

3. This Italian author talked to Durham about Mifsud? 🤨🤔

“Talking to Durham, I got the idea that Joseph Mifsud is still alive, I really hope so.”

We need to go over this article with a fine tooth comb.

4. Mifsud used an Italian identity card in the name of Joseph Di Gabriele.

Roh confesses: "Mifsud told me, as soon as the Mueller Report comes out I will be out of this story" because "everyone was convinced that the Report would lead to Trump's impeachment".

** Note** Also it was known that although Mifsud was in hiding, his location was no secret. He left a credit card trail. Thus why Italian Intelligence was able to apprehend Mifsud so easily.

It sounds to me like the Italian Intelligence nabbed mifsud and took his phones. Perhaps in protective custody now?

ESCLUSIVA ADNKRONOS - Russiagate, ecco la verità sulla spy story
edit on Mon Nov 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per OP

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Hard to follow the article after Google translates it but maybe it’s just me.
But anyone with an IQ level higher than a rock knows the Russian narrative is a bullsh!t story concocted by the Leftists to oust Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Indeed, it has been a a blatant, clumsy, and nearly purposely stumbling approach to impeach President Trump.

As a Trump voter/supporter, I am naturally opposed to this.

As a human who knows how #ed up our government is, it makes me wonder how much slight of hand is occurring while we squabble over this.

3 years of purposeful misdirection, how much could be accomplished in three years?
And what could it be? What could be so important that both sides worked together to keep the masses busy fighting over this partisan bull#?

That's one hell of a lot of money, just to keep the idiots busy.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I will wait for more information.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

As a human who knows how #ed up our government is, it makes me wonder how much slight of hand is occurring while we squabble over this.

3 years of purposeful misdirection, how much could be accomplished in three years?

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well at least one part of that rings true: Not only fear for his life but part of that fear came from knowing powerful forces wanted him hidden so as not to blow the Russia scam by being outed as a western Intel asset.

Also sounds like the international deep state might be taking hits on all shores.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

** Note** Also it was known that although Mifsud was in hiding, his location was no secret. He left a credit card trail. Thus why Italian Intelligence was able to apprehend Mifsud so easily.

ROFLMAO

thats not " in hiding " thats " on vaccation "

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Id say mifsud could be Epsteined

Lets hope hes willing to talk and survive the NWO deepstate assasins

What is clear as day at this point, is there was an attempted coup, there is an ongoing coup, of the leader of the freeworld, bye the governments of several possibly all western nations, so there absolutely is and international order and swamp, and its going to open many millions of peoples eyes

edit on 10-11-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok I was right about the significance of this article. Simona Mangiante Papadopoulos just tweeted about it. The author, Roh, is his attorney. And the article details part of his Durham testimony about the setup of Trump.

Very significant folks!
edit on 11-11-2019 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

join