It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Kentucky Election Stolen?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gryphon66

When democrats lose, republicans cheated.

When republicans lose, democrats cheated.

We're not voting for the best candidate, we're getting the better cheater.

Absolutely.

I haven’t voted FOR anyone in years.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

YEP. It's obvious from the ongoing Coup against President Trump that Democrat leaders in D.C. are not trustworthy. And it trickles down to the state and local levels.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol so true! It's almost like they keep the pendulum swinging Left to Right on purpose, so that neither side ever gains too much momentum. I'm actually cool with that. Yin yang.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Holy crap Dem delusion is at all time highs in this thread. The turn around and blame the other side for what your party has done consistently for the last 4 years is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

More info coming out! Seems the company that makes the voting machines and software are a foreign company and a leaker sent Millie Weaver from Infowars a ton of documents.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Because, as has been shown time and time again in the last couple of years, you don't actually need evidence all you need is an allegation. An allegation has been made, they need to get on it.

Except when it comes to Russia don’t forget about that bit it always hilarious to us

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wasn't Ivanka Trump granted a Chinese trademark for one of those voting machines?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I hope you are still on ATS after the 2020 elections . It is going to be very interesting to read all the posts .

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Enjoy this tiny victory while it lasts...
Even if it was a stollen one...

The facts show that the Republican governor is the one trying to steal the election. He will have to present a factual (not emotional) case in order to justify overturning the results. From the info I have read on this thread alone I see absolutely no basis for it.

As for Trump winning 2020, that is possible, but I would venture outside of your echo chamber in order to see that, once again, the facts are all present for him to be legitimately impeached. In fact, if you look at it, there are Republicans from his own administration and his own life turning on him all the time.

Sure, Trump will pretend it's because they are "traitors" but anyone with any decent amount of sense can see it is because he has some leadership deficiencies.

My personal take on it is that Trump was spoiled from childhood onward by lots of money and never learned how to be held accountable for his actions and has never been put in his place before, so he is willing to do lots of corrupt things (as he has experienced no relevant consequences for that behavior before).

I wouldn't trust Trump as a Republican or put your faith in him. He is just gonna make a mess for you all and force you to clean up after him. And he probably won't have your back forever, he's willing to throw people under the bus for his own personal gain.
edit on 09pmSat, 09 Nov 2019 23:24:06 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pmSat, 09 Nov 2019 23:24:58 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: seeker1963

Wasn't Ivanka Trump granted a Chinese trademark for one of those voting machines?

Yeah but she declined and closed the whole damn business 😃

But this is 40 years' old .....😃

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

"Facts" with no "Proof" eh 😃 👁️ 👁️

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

They are not extremist. They are talking about going back to they way our country used to be before our government and courts were bought by the rich.

Oh that and us moving to a healthcare system that would save us trillions of dollars as a country...sounds pretty...dare I say fiscally conservative.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

They are not extremist. They are talking about going back to they way our country used to be before our government and courts were bought by the rich.

Oh that and us moving to a healthcare system that would save us trillions of dollars as a country...sounds pretty...dare I say fiscally conservative.

To the way our country used to be 1950’s? with trillions in debt yeah no. You are taking about a time when America was at it wealthiest after WW2 and that wealth was not due to taxes but from selling weapons and isolationism during WW2.
Must be hard to be a progressive with this regressive plan.

Your idea wouldn’t probably be an issue if we had a surplus
But we are trillions in debt and are competing with 3rd world countries for jobs. implementing your plan pushes the multinational corporations into other countries to avoid heavy taxation!

edit on 10-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

Who? Sanders and Warren?

I have no idea what you mean when you say “going back to the way our country used to be.” Are you referring to the 1950s? 70s? The 90% tax rate myth? Do some research and discover that was the top marginal rate on less than 1% of Americans who had a myriad of deductions and credits and shelters for their income.

Save a trillion dollars? Perhaps you’ll show me the math how spending 57 trillion is going to save a trillion.

Here’s a counter proposal: instead of raising taxes let’s cut out 90% of Federal government spending.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

We owe about 80% of so of that “trillions in debt” to ourselves. Were you not aware of that?

Sounds like we’re being lied to by someone somewhere, eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Virginia too: twitter.com...

Next November is going to be a MAD HOUSE!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Virginia too: twitter.com...

Next November is going to be a MAD HOUSE!

Can you provide a bit better evidence than a random Tweet?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Democrats have over and over again been caught red handed with voter fraud. Remember Florida?

So, it is time - HIGH time - to put their scheme to an end. Prosecute those who meddle, not the voters. Give such a # storm to that corrupt judge, that the fright of the same, will put any judge in the country to abide the law.
edit on 10-11-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if that is true, Richmond would not have voted for a Republican candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join