It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's play a quick game: "Who's really a Nazi?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, you didn't even watch the video did you. No obviously you didn't because your comment is pure ignorance.

He admitted it. Are you a troll or a fool?

At this point I see little difference, because you deny the truth when it's in front of your eyes. You have ears yet can't hear and eyes that don't see.

These words are for you and others like you;

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Are you saying that Soros took property away from Jews as a small child, or not?

He was born in 1930. In 1939 he was nine years old. At the end of the war, he was 15.

The facts are beyond obvious.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Watch the freaking video you coward, he said it not me.

His words not mine, omfg dude watch the freaking video.

LMFAO 😂 Jesus man....

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Watch the freaking video you coward, he said it not me.

His words not mine, omfg dude watch the freaking video.

LMFAO 😂 Jesus man....

You seem distraught.

Are you saying that George Soros was NOT born in 1930?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

George Soros was a small child at the time you’re claiming he took property from Jews. That’s the fact.

I have no idea what Soros was doing at that time, but --

Can we specify a year? Soros was born in 1930. A child? Yes. Small child? No, assuming you are discussing the period of the German occupation of Hungary (1944-45).

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Sure. ADVISOR keeps yelling at me to watch the 60 Minutes video from 1998.

He’s very interested in what happens at the 7:00 mark.

I suggest you watch it.

The answer is that George Soros was a child at the time. He did not take property from Jews for the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Can you specify the year if you've watched the video? Not asking much, really. ETA: Don't bother. It was 1944-45, as I wrote.

You wrote before, "small child". That is why I am asking, because 14-15 years old doesn't match that description.

Like I wrote before, I don't know what Soros was up to at that age. I am confident, though, that to judge a degree of complicity with a ruling regime in anyone's case, a lot of information has to be available. Nothing is cut and dried in those situations. But I see no reason to exaggerate his youth, if such were the case.

Cheers
edit on 10-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Can you specify the year if you've watched the video? Not asking much, really.

You wrote before, "small child". That is why I am asking, because 14-15 years old doesn't match that description.

Like I wrote before, I don't know what Soros was up to at that age. I am confident, though, that to judge a degree of complicity with a ruling regime in anyone's case, a lot of information has to be available. Nothing is cut and dried in those situations. But I see no reason to exaggerate his youth, if such were the case.

Cheers

Sure. Soros said he was 14 at the time. His father hid him from the Nazis by having a government official pose as his uncle. The Hungarian official was involved with the Nazis, did take property from Jews. Soros was 14. He did not take property from the Jews for the Nazis as was claimed.

If you don’t think of a fourteen year old as a small child, fair enough. I was pointing out that during the dates of WWII, which is generally taken to be 1939-1945, Soros was 9 when it began and 15 when it ended.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Um...

You both definitely are trolling, a brilliant trolling but a troll none the less. I give you credit for that. But again, I reiterate what I clarified already.

Not my words, George Soros admitted it, in his own words.

I'm not saying anything, I am sharing what he said.

George Soros admitted to the fact, if you'd watch the video you're going to see and hear him talking. Age is not a factor, why obsessing...

But go ahead don't watch and continue your charade of feined ignorance, at this point you're just being obtuse deliberately.

I find no reason for acting like you don't understand what I typed. In fact the actions you're taking I've highlighted in the past so people would know your game.

I posted a thread called Look no further~ The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies in 2012 before JBurns stole it and reposted last year in 2018 without even linking to the original thread.

Oh man geeze 7 years back and already forgotten, what's what half your lifetime....imagine all the other threads burried in ATS that already cover the regurgitated topics people assume are original.

No, there's way more that's happened on ATS than half of you new comers will ever know, let alone understand.

People came here once to collaboratively discuss and debate objective and opposed views, not squalor over petty differences.

So while you waste time playing F'n mind games, others come here to seriously consider understanding opposition mentality. Or shall I say disposition?

So again, I repeat my previous quote and leave you with this as my last comment to "you" both, until you decide to return as a reasonable conversationalist rather than a tool by choice.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
George Soros may have many faults but being a Nazi isn't one of them.

Given the climate of Horthyist Hungary and later the Nazi-occupied National Salvation Government, it's quite an uplifting story someone took the extreme danger to lie to state officials to shelter him.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Who is trolling?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Nice try, but I posted the video and transcript, and both show how he admitted to exactly what you're denying.

Why are you a Soros shill?

What has he done for you, or do you have sympathy for a old Nazi?

Are you a holocaust denier also?

Seriously, I'm interested in why you are so admantant? I've seen some insane stances here on ATS but you take the cake. So, what's your deal?

I posted a link, sources and quotes with transcript, and you act like I fabricated obumas birth certificate.

Oh wait, let me guess you believe that's not fake either.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

/yawn

You posted exactly what served your irrational argument. Just after your alleged transcript he says very clearly that he was not involved in taking property from the Jews.

I never understand why folks need to lie when the facts are right there in front of us.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

/yawn

You posted exactly what served your irrational argument. Just after your alleged transcript he says very clearly that he was not involved in taking property from the Jews.

I never understand why folks need to lie when the facts are right there in front of us.

Um...dude hello;

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went . . . went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

/yawn

Um...dude hello;

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went . . . went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

And what comes after that line ... since you’ve got a transcript handy. Give us the next minute or so.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How could a 9-15 year old child be involved in the government of Hungary?

Did Admiral Horthy have a "young administrators & bureaucrats league" or something?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Ever heard of Hitler Youth?

Children were a key aspect of creating the next generation of Nazi's. There's a thing called Google, maybe use it once.
edit on 10-11-2019 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Children were a key aspect of creating the next generation of Nazi's. There's a thing called Google, maybe use it once.

and this applies in Horthyist Hungary, how exactly?

and membership in the Hitler Youth was not optional.

I've actually read and written on the Third Reich extensively so perhaps you are the one who should use google.
edit on -060008am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

How are you doing on that transcript?

You can start when Soros says "I had nothing to do with that."

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

and this applies in Horthyist Hungary, how exactly?

and membership in the Hitler Youth was not optional.

I've actually read and written on the Third Reich extensively so perhaps you are the one who should use google.

Again, it is useful to be aware of which time period is being discussed.

From late 1944 to 1945, it was not "Horthyist Hungary". It was the Arrow Cross regime until the Soviets occupied Pest.

Been a long time since I looked at the Arrow Cross, but I'd bet they had people under the age of 18 in the ranks of their armed bands. Not a direct comparison to the HJ, but similar.

Not that I believe Soros was associated with the Arrow Cross.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join