It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hates is Bill Gates Plotting on Us All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling bill gates is plotting on wiping out a bunch of people with a virus?

If you watch the TED talks he gives back in 2010 called "innovating to 0" he talks about how human footprint is the number one problem humanity faces and not that i dis agree but after that he proceeded to go onto explain how if we use health care and vaccines (witch is one of the reasons Im still not sure about vaccines) and abortions properly we could lower the number of people on planet earth to a safe amount.

Now flash forward 10 years and this guys doing a Netflix special about how the next plague is right around the corner.

You be the judge but to me when he talks about plagues wiping out half of humanity or de popularization he has this sort of creepy underlying smile that personally i only get when Im talking about things i enjoy or am looking forward to.
Beware of Agenda 21 and the UN.
edit on Sat Nov 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS and made paragraphs

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Traptomisprime

Bill Gates and the like stand to gain a lot more from a plump and healthy populace. I have a hard time believing that a widespread plague is in anyones interest.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I could come up with a few reasons.
If you are a globalist and have more money than brain cells, then you want to get a move on instead of making even more money -what for?
Fewer people are easier to make into a large group and rule them.
And with ruling people come so many other pleasures, I have no words for it. That's what he could want. Just one idea.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Those who wish to promote a depopulation agenda are failing miserably considering that the population is increasing dramatically every year. Bill Gates indeed has a much greater incentive in a growing population than depopulation. Agenda 21 is a myth, and if not, is the most failed policy ever promoted.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You're making the classic mistake of thinking that people who've produced enough money to influence the world are stupid.

That kind of thinking keeps people suppressed and in the dark far more than any depopulation conspiracy.

If he really wanted to depopulate why would he have donated nearly $30 billion to his foundation focused on healthcare (with a large focus on disease control), education, and poverty?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Traptomisprime
Does anyone else get the feeling bill gates is plotting on wiping out a bunch of people with a virus?

No. Strange as it may seem to some people, but Bill Gates is a person who has committed a significant portion of his wealth to doing good.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

If you are a globalist and have more money than brain cells, then you want to get a move on instead of making even more money -what for?

Are you suggesting that Bill Gates, a person with a genius level IQ, has more money than brain cells?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hope it already happened and we are in the future because everything picked up where life left off. Imagine if we got revived in the future by the decedents of the survivors of the people who killed billions.

That would be pretty nuts. And yes I am a little.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bill isn't by himself in wanting to reduce the population of the planet by a large percentage. Google depopulation quotes, and you'll find some interesting names in the list of those who have made their stance known. Yes, their is an "agenda", but it's not really a conspiracy or a secret. It has been public for a long time, and it's working, albeit very slowly.

The idea isn't to murder half or more of the worlds population with a plague, although it has been bandied, but rather to reduce birth-rates to a level that will see a substantial decline this century. Many countries are showing a decline in births at this point, and the trend seems to be continuing. Any cursory google searches will turn up this information.

A quick google search turns up this link: 30 population control quotes

Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”

Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men. The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”

Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

I am not saying there are no secret conspirators to depopulate the world with a plague or other. I'm saying they're a minority if there are, because most of the rich and famous that have weighed in on the matter have been quite public about it, and none so far have suggested the murder of billions to accomplish it as far as I know, even if they have hinted at it in an offhand way.
edit on 11/9/2019 by Klassified because: corrections and more corrections

edit on 11/9/2019 by Klassified because: and one more

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Gates is a GLOBALIST... He is a large donor to a Seed Bank in Norway along with Monsanto and Rockerfeller foundation.... Make your own conclusions..a reply to: Traptomisprime

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You left out Ted Turner...a reply to: Klassified

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No, but ever since he was on TV the last couple of days whining about a 2% tax increase on billionaires if Elizabeth Warren gets elected, and saying he'll vote for Donald Trump over this, I've lost just about any respect I have for the man.

He's basically whining that he'll *only* have $98 bil instead of $100 bil, and that he's willing to totally ignore all of Trump's transgresions over this 2% increase in taxes. He claims this will "leave him counting what he has left".

Even if the tax on the rich were to go up to be about the same as it is in the rest of the western world (about a 10 - 15% increase) he still doesn't have anything to whine about.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
You left out Ted Turner...a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, Teddy is a bit on the extreme side, isn't he?

CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well maybe Turner and Gates should be the first volunteers.
edit on 9-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Gates is a GLOBALIST... He is a large donor to a Seed Bank in Norway along with Monsanto and Rockerfeller foundation.... Make your own conclusions..a reply to: Traptomisprime

Donating to the Norwegian Seed Bank is a damn good hedge bet. I think we need several dozen more seed banks scattered across the globe as well as DNA banks to back it up. Glad he is doing it since none of the rest of us will.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Perhaps the Georgia Guide stones could help with secret society philosophy? They say to keep the Earth's population to 500 million, at last count we had 7.7 billion living on the Earth.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Hecate666

You're making the classic mistake of thinking that people who've produced enough money to influence the world are stupid.

That kind of thinking keeps people suppressed and in the dark far more than any depopulation conspiracy.

If he really wanted to depopulate why would he have donated nearly $30 billion to his foundation focused on healthcare (with a large focus on disease control), education, and poverty?

He uses his money for new vaccines, a lot of them untested. However as he tries them out in Africa everyone is clapping their hands as if he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart.
Maybe you have noticed that I am not of any opinion here, so no need to put me into any box, I just love playing Devil's advocate, especially if the alternatives are quite possible.
Humans are capable of the most insane evil from [sticking over 100000 humans on pointy sticks [Vlad] to mass killing them, burning them alive or mass killings for deluded beliefs. Never think these things have all gone and people are different now. So staying alert may not be a flaw.
But I think it's nice not to expect people to be capable of great evil, it shows that you are a person who just can't go there mentally, which is kind of a blessing. Right?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Bill Gates is not plotting anything that has to do with mass population reduction.

Gates, and others for that matter, are not wrong about the global population of humans getting out of control.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If Gates wanted to depopulate the world with a plague then there isn't a damn thing we could do about it.

CRISPR tech can be bought and used by the general population it would be nothing for him to drop a few million into some crazy bastards research of creating new diseases. The fact it hasn't happened that plagues are not currently sweeping the world is a pretty good sign that if it does it wasn't him. Why would he wait?

new topics

top topics

join