It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN......they keep on trying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Or maybe all of it was seen as a social norm back then, 25 years ago was a different time.

I'm not going to argue with that. That seems to be his defense, although I can't find it in writing on the internet, on the news I have in the background, he said that he didn't see the shower incident as "abuse".

I get that. And, the "Me Too" movement has trigger lots of memories in all kinds of people.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You're joking right? 25 years ago pedophilia was a crime and so was conspiracy to cover it up.

This happened at a college not a High School or grade school. Please show proof that any of the victims were minors to back up your claim. Using a big scary word that does not have any relevance to the conversation makes one look like an arse. Quit being that person

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

You're joking right? 25 years ago pedophilia was a crime and so was conspiracy to cover it up.

This happened at a college not a High School or grade school. Please show proof that any of the victims were minors to back up your claim. Using a big scary word that does not have any relevance to the conversation makes one look like an arse. Quit being that person

What do you call an adult molesting a kid under 18?

apnews.com...

www.179aw.ang.af.mil...
edit on 9-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Simple question...where does pedophilia fit into all this?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Simple question...where does pedophilia fit into all this?

What do you call it when a man in a position of power molest kids under 18? And then another man covers it up.

thinkprogress.org...

edit on 9-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What do you call it when a man in a position of power molest kids under 18? And then another man covers it up.

Do you actually know what pedophilia is?

Also, are you saying this was not college?
edit on 9-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think pedophilia has to do with children and pubescent youths. I could be wrong, it may include adolescents too.

Either way, these young men were certainly put into some very vulnerable positions by this pervert.

edit on 9-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

we need evidence that can be touched,not accusations,no matter how numerous.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
...and if Jordan was a Democrat you’d be screaming false allegations. Instead you attack and smear the guy on hearsay. Typical leftist BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So, the men claiming to have been sexually abused by Strauss are just attention seeking liars, lying to derail the Republican efforts to thwart the impeachment inquiry, the likes of Christine Blasey Ford? They're all ying about Jordon's culpability for political purposes?

So Epstein didn't' really kill himself? Is that what you are saying here?

LOL, since you seem to not be smart enough to discuss my words, I figure I'll just throw some random thoughts out there, and see if you want to discuss that.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Remember, in Sookie's world, if you are Republican, it automatically means you lie just by default.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

From the OP source:

The referee is at least the second person to publicly say he directly told Jordan about alleged inappropriate behavior by Strauss.

Scott Smith, an attorney representing the 43 Strauss victims, said Friday the former doctor's abuse should not focus on Jordan, but OSU as a whole complicit institution.

"This isn't a political issue in our estimation. This is an issue about Ohio State. This isn't about Jim Jordan, he happens to be a witness. He just happens to be a name of a person who was present," Smith said.

The plaintiffs say the university's "knowledge, deliberate indifference and culpability" helped facilitate alleged abuse of student-athletes and others by Strauss.

So, these men are lying, just like Christine Blasey Ford! And, poor victimized Jim Jordan is pure as the driven snow! No cover up! No knowledge of abuse!.

"Weirdness"? Oh sure. Everyone knew that Strauss was a pervert, but an abuser? Who would've thunk it?

edit on 10-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Remember, in Sookie's world, if you are Republican, it automatically means you lie just by default.

This doesn't transcend politics?

I wonder what your reaction would be if your son was molested and the molestation covered up.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This doesn't transcend politics?

I wonder what your reaction would be if your son was molested and the molestation covered up.

It wouldn't be to go around throwing out false allegations based on politics, but this is the world we live in now and it has been proven time and time again lately that this is the game we play to destroy votes and reputations.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kavanaugh comes to mind

looks like Jim is being Kavanaughed

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

So, theses men are just male versions of Christine Blasey Ford, lying political hacks whose only agenda is to thwart Jim Jordan?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

So, theses men are just male versions of Christine Blasey Ford, lying political hacks whose only agenda is to thwart Jim Jordan?

if they have no evidence yes they are just the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Like a stained blue dress?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Like a stained blue dress?

DNA evidence is undeniable isnt it? Yes real evidence. Why? because people lie.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If it was a big deal why did they wait till last week to file papers.

Got an answer?

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join