It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN......they keep on trying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Jordon is a witness, not a plaintiff.

The case is exposing him as being a coach who turned a blind eye.
edit on 9-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I didnt see any first hand witnesses, I might have missed that so could you please refer me to a link

and if you cant then again

The plaintiffs in the lawsuit do not list Jordan or Hellickson as one of the 20 named "OSU employees with authority to take corrective action to address it" who were notified about Strauss' alleged sexual harassment.

This bears repeating for the dense:

The plaintiffs in the lawsuit do not list Jordan or Hellickson as one of the 20 named "OSU employees with authority to take corrective action to address it" who were notified about Strauss' alleged sexual harassment.
edit on 9-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That doesn't clear Jordon of his lies, betrayal of the men he coached.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

prove that he was a witness

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Prove that he is lying....go ahead prove it

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

To what?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I think that's up to the courts to decide, based on the witnesses claims.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

wait a minute, he's guilty now? I'm going to need to see all the proof and the witness testimony you have gathered on this. Oh wait, you don't have any? You just want him to be guilty of something because he's not on your team? Color me shocked. A leftover with no integrity. Kind of like dark with no light.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not me.

Multiple former Ohio State wrestlers have accused U.S. Representative Jim Jordan of turning a blind eye to alleged sexual abuse committed by team doctor Richard Strauss while he was was a coach for the Buckeyes.

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think that's up to the courts to decide, based on the witnesses claims.

What court are you talking about? Jim Jordan is not named in the current lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To what?

to what ever you are babbling about

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Nov. 7, 2019, 6:21 PM PST
A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied, according to the lawsuit, when the referee, identified in court papers as John Doe 42, told them about the incident. The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Ohio, implies that Jordan's response to the incident, which the referee said happened in 1994, was essentially a shrug.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 9-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Richard Strauss will sing like a canary and bring scumbag Jim Jordan down with him.

There may be justice yet....

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach.

“Yeah, that’s Strauss,” Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson replied, according to the lawsuit, when the referee, identified in court papers as John Doe 42, told them about the incident. The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Ohio, implies that Jordan's response to the incident, which the referee said happened in 1994, was essentially a shrug.

www.nbcnews.com...

So it wasn't just Jordan huh? Now you got 2 people saying they weren't told this vs 1 person saying they did.... I think we can see how this will end.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

well if Yahoo said it, then what can I say. I'll get the guillotine oiled up and sharpened. We can fit him in at 11:15am on Tuesday if that works for you?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, the men claiming to have been sexually abused by Strauss are just attention seeking liars, lying to derail the Republican efforts to thwart the impeachment inquiry, the likes of Christine Blasey Ford? They're all ying about Jordon's culpability for political purposes?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

So it wasn't just Jordan huh? Now you got 2 people saying they weren't told this vs 1 person saying they did.... I think we can see how this will end.

Amazing! The accused are pleading innocent! Who would've thunk it?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Cnn is a terrorist organization.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Or maybe all of it was seen as a social norm back then, 25 years ago was a different time. I'm not going to debate right or wrong but things today that social norms see as wrong were not back then, just as things seen today as right were seen as wrong. Social norms constantly change, and it wasn't until Trump came along that the left felt the need to put a person's whole life under the microscope and judge them by the current social norms.
edit on 9-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Or maybe all of it was seen as a social norm back then, 25 years ago was a different time. I'm not going to debate right or wrong but things today that social norms see as wrong were not back then, just as things seen today as right were seen as wrong. Social norms constantly change, and it wasn't until Trump came along that the left felt the need to put a person's who life under the microscope and judge them by the current social norms.

You're joking right? 25 years ago pedophilia was a crime and so was conspiracy to cover it up.

The Referees warned Jim Jordon of a crime and he and others covered it up. He's going down...He may escape state prosecution but the constant civil suits will ruin him. He would do well to admit his guilt, throw himself on the mercy of the court and take his punishment like a man.

www.cnbc.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 9-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join