It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Greta Thunberg Mural look Like a young Putin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Its a shame when mental disabilities are seen as something to mock from on high, my son has autism lets hope you dont judge him as evil because of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Its a shame when mental disabilities are seen as something to mock from on high, my son has autism lets hope you dont judge him as evil because of it.

Still doesn't change the fact that the artist painted a butt ugly portrait.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I won't hold that against her. She's an Aspy. They always look a bit different. The enighbor boy and our son's friend is one, and he's a bit different too. It's about having trouble with social boundaries. They don't come natural, so they just look a bit off in their expressions.

I won't hold it against here, either. As a matter of fact, it makes me sad because she's a handicapped child who is being manipulated and used by people who could not possibly care one iota less for her or her well being.

But the fact remains that:
1. She is being turned into a monster by her parents and her handlers.
2. That she does have a certain look about here that, IMO, is reflected in the big painting.
3. The creepy look that I see in her face, in her eyes, has nothing to do with Asperger's syndrome or autism or any other intrinsic characteristic of the girl. She's been brainwashed by her parents and her handlers. I see the kind of look in her face that I'd expect to see in that of a cult member. She's clearly been intentionally set off balance emotionally by people who only want to use her and who are, in the end, abusing her.

Poor kid is going to be a casualty in this political war. They say that the first casualty of war is truth. If so, the second must be youth and innocence.
:
edit on 2019 11 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

WHAT?!

No! I never said she was evil. Do not try to put words in my mouth to make me look like something I am not. You owe me an apology!

As a matter of fact, nobody ever said she was evil; the OP said the painting looked creepy. Those are two entirely different things. One can look creepy without being evil, and one can be evil without looking creepy. There is no direct correlation between the two! As a matter of fact, most really evil people don't look creepy at all. How many times have you heard friends and neighbors of serial killers say, "He just seemed like the nicest regular guy, a great neighbor."

My point is, she has a look about her that, IMO, is reflected in that painting. As a matter of fact, the creepy look that I am referring to has nothing to do with her being autistic or having Asperger's syndrome. The creepy look is entirely the product of the brainwashing that her parents and her handlers have put her through. It's the kind of look I'd expect to see in the face of brainwashed cult member. If you want to be upset at someone, be upset at the sick people who are using an impressionable little girl who is clearly not fit to be in the position into which she's been thrust for their own nefarious ends! Look at the anger, bitterness and fear (yes, fear!) in her eyes and facial expression. I even see that fear and anger in her eyes in that photo of her smiling. She is clearly not a happy child, and it is because the adults around her who should be protecting her are using her!

Imagine someone taking your autistic son and brainwashing him with lies that instill fear in his heart. Would that upset you? It should! It's what's being done to Greta Thurnberg.

As I think about your comments, it seems that you are the one knee-jerk attributing evil to autism, not me! And with an autistic son! Shame on you!
:
edit on 2019 11 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Seriously dude what are you even talking about?

She is being turned into a monster by her parents and her handlers.

Yes, she may have obtained the opportunity to express her opinions on how us humans are destroying this earth, due to family connections. But so what?

The fact is, we are polluting the crap out of this earth and something needs to eventually change. So its not like she's been 'brainwashed' to argue about a false premise. The damage us humans are doing to our earth is just obvious common sense and plenty of young people are extremely passionate about it.

The creepy look that I see in her face, in her eyes, has nothing to do with Asperger's syndrome or autism or any other intrinsic characteristic of the girl. She's been brainwashed by her parents and her handlers. I see the kind of look in her face that I'd expect to see in that of a cult member.

She just looks slightly awkward to me.

Seriously no offence here, but you sound like an idiot. A young lady is passionate about how we are polluting and slowly killing our home planet and in your mind, that must mean she's been brainwashed!

Get a grip...
edit on 9-11-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
MAybe she was a cute baby but that was a long time ago. Probably likes horses

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Or Damien.

:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

She is ugly because of her need to control others and her authoritarian beliefs. It has nothing to do with how she looks.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Jesus, if I were a sixteen year old I'd kill whoever made that.

By marriage and refusing naughty play time.

Who did this atrocity?

Yeeesh.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

She is ugly because of her need to control others and her authoritarian beliefs. It has nothing to do with how she looks.

Yeah, but... she's ugly too.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Go on, say it..

we're all thinking it.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
The responses in this thread makes me think she is older then all of you..
Go to bed kids and be nice

BUT I DON'T WANNA!!

She is though.. ugly, inside too.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

that girl is diseased

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I thought it looked a bit big brother.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Agree this artist is no artist!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To me the eyes are the same. Zoom in on each and look at the pupils. Same. To me at least.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree on the nose disagree on the eyes. Based on what I have read its all about the eyes. One must look deep into the pupils to see who's home and whats in there. Since the kid is a celebrity its all hands on deck.

Ever wonder as to why only Dictators have humongous murals plastered all over the place?

Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong-un, Mao Zedong and many many others in 3rd world countries.

She made the "cut"

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I thought it looked a bit big brother.

That was my first thought. Someone needs to overlay it into the old 1984 footage of the Big Brother bit on the screen.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Did anyone ever notice that Dave Mustaine looks like Putin? LOL

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join