It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Greta Thunberg Mural look Like a young Putin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Russians Swedes Poles Germans in the east etc are all decended from the same Mongolians who swept into eastern Europe since records began and no doubt millennia before.................... sure they look alike and no conspiracy here

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was thinking she looks more like Corky.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

To be perfectly fair it is fine to disagree with someone but to make personal attack's against a kid like this or her parent's is just wrong.

If they have point's about which people disagree than that is what public opinion is for, to have those disagreement's.

There is another thread about some sick and twisted people wanting to cull the human population, she is not one of those I believe but just want's us to stop polluting which is a noble goal.

If her parent's have used her then perhaps they should be made more visible rather than attacking a kid that is just speaking her mind and what she believes like indeed I have to point out yourself - you disagree with her BUT are you or any of the others really that different if I also have to say less motivated and not willing to sail over the Atlantic to make a point.

BUT if what you say about open borders is true then her parent's are at best naive and at worse totally misguided and wrong, yes it's a beautiful idea but that is simply not the way the world work's, the one's who will come if there are no borders are the ones you would not want to come and indeed as for borders' well let's look at internal illegal unofficial borders in areas controlled by Shariah mob's and illegal shariah court's.

When in ROME is a lesson they have not learned and neither it seem's have we, if that is your concern then I assure you it is also one of mine but I do not like to throw the baby out with the bathwater there are decent folk among them as well but letting them form ghetto's then letting them take control of those ghetto's and even then form there own militia's in those ghetto's is a recipe for disaster and despite many of our western government's denying that this is happening, well it is a fact that is most certainly is and has resulted in many racial crime's against people of the host nation's of which the public are not aware having taken place.

There is a very good and I feel very valid argument against internationalism and internationalists whom want to destroy all borders but it is a tight rope, think about it like this in the center are moderate believers but to the extreme left and right are fanatical extremists, crazed nationalists and there exact opposite both of whom are actually enemy's of democracy and both of whom are harmful to there respective nation's and there respective nation's interests - I am not talking about corporate interests those are fully internationalists and they would like nothing more than to see nation states vanish and be replaced by a central corporation controlled bureaucracy under there thumb which would do away with workers right's and end job security - this however would then come to bit them back on there over fed rump's as the collapse in workers right's would lead to a fall in wages that in turn would destroy the consumer market.

SpaceSpider
While your intention's are noble I have to point out that this is about a damned ugly painting that does not flatter this kid one bit and it does indeed look like Putin more than it does like her except for those distinctive eye's.
I admire your wish to go to the child's aid and also do not like bullying of a kid BUT it is in good fun for most of us and not meant as any insult to a child though some do get a bit carried away.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Isn't her 15 minutes up yet? What a bore.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: gortex

Why did the artist make her look creepy? Evil eyes? I wonder if the artist is sending some sort of subliminal message.

the artist didn't make her creepy. she IS creepy looking. especially those evil eyes of hers. and her perpetual scowl doesn't help things. she could get a good acting job as an evil villain in a movie or TV series, except for the fact she's pretty much type cast now.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is it wrong of me to say that mural looks like Chuky without the hair???

Warpy Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe all authoritarian dictators share common genetics. That would explain the physical similarities.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah. She has a lot of Clinton in her as well.

Strong Hillary vibes.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Why did the artist make her look creepy? Evil eyes? I wonder if the artist is sending some sort of subliminal message.

the artist didn't make her creepy. she IS creepy looking. especially those evil eyes of hers. and her perpetual scowl doesn't help things. she could get a good acting job as an evil villain in a movie or TV series, except for the fact she's pretty much type cast now.

Agreed. I am showing the actual picture of her that I believe the mural is in the image of, the mural image and an image of Putin for comparison.

She is sceery lookin.

edit on 9-11-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Antifa types are always unhappy. I saw her wearing one of their t-shirts not too long ago.

Explains a lot. Yikes.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
The responses in this thread makes me think she is older then all of you..
Go to bed kids and be nice

Be honest. It is an ugly portrait, and it's not because of the subject. It's just ugly because the artist made an ugly portrait. No one would look good if they were painted like that, not even the best supermodel in the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Greta Thunberg family, parents are the biggest advocates and supporters of open borders for Sweden and Europe. Its not a surprise to suggest or to say that they have allies in the Mainstream News Media because of their stances on these such issues.

Of course they haven't hosted any migrants into their own homes though.

The vast majority of European people want open borders, you really need to educate yourself before spouting nonsense.
edit on 9-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is it wrong of me to say that mural looks like Chuky without the hair???

Warpy Rainbows
Jane

Lol you're not wrong, someone should paint the knife in too to finish the mural.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Maybe all authoritarian dictators share common genetics. That would explain the physical similarities.

Or maybe Putin has Asperger's as well and has the same expressionless stare.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Best comment I've read concerning Greta's mural:

"It must be nice to enjoy taking a good dump on a San Francisco sidewalk while admiring this wonderful new addition to the skyline."
LINK

How true. San Francisco is literally a "dump," with an ongoing epidemic of human waste, hypodermic needles and homelessness, but lets put up a mural and show everyone how much we care about climate change.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
San Fran artist paints mural of Greta Thunberg using spray said to be 'notorious' for causing global warming

using aerosol spray paint cans for the Thunberg mural, which environmentalists say emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to global warming.

the mural spans four stories and at least one smaller project utilized 500 cans of the paint scientists say can generate asthma-inducing smog. To create the mural of the teenage climate activist, the artist used a respirator that is said to protect painters subjected to noxious fumes.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Make her look creepy?

I think she already looks creepy. Maybe he just captured her true essence! She's clearly being groomed to be a sociopathic control-freak.

:
edit on 2019 11 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I see part of it.

They bleached out her face. Look at the picture they used. Her skin tone is much more ruddy -- there's more life in it. They took a lot of the pinks out in the portrait and washed her out. It hardens her and makes her look less alive, less warm. They also took a lot of the shadowing away from her eyes making them pop out and look more staring.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hell, even when she's smiling, she's creepy looking.

ETA:
To clear up doubts of anyone who thinks I'm making some kind of a comment on the fact that the girl is autistic, understand ...

1. I don't think that anybody has said that she is evil, as somebody here falsely accused me of saying. The OP said the portrait was creepy and I am simply saying that the portrait is accurate. Creepy does not equal evil.
3. The creepy look that I see in her (even in this image) has nothing to do with Asperger's syndrome or autism or any other intrinsic characteristic of the girl. She's been brainwashed by her parents and her handlers. I see the kind of look in her face that I'd expect to see in that of a cult member. She's clearly been intentionally set off balance emotionally by people who only want to use her and who are, in the end, abusing her. She is fearful and confused and is being used by those who should be protecting her.

This is not funny, is not meant to mock. It is a sad, disgusting reality.

:
edit on 2019 11 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I won't hold that against her. She's an Aspy. They always look a bit different. The enighbor boy and our son's friend is one, and he's a bit different too. It's about having trouble with social boundaries. They don't come natural, so they just look a bit off in their expressions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join