It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House GOP Release List of Witnesses For Impeachment Hearings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheRedneck

None of which has anything to do with the impeachment hearings.
None.

Not even the "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella?

Putting it in quotes doesn’t change the fact that the individual in question filed a valid complaint, the ICIG found it credible and passed it on to the House Intelligence Committee ... all as required by Federal law.

That complaint has been corroborated by multiple witnesses, and sustained by the President’s own words and the words of the White House Staff.

Funny people try to rewrite history. The reality was his complaint was dismissed. This is why our whistleblower contacts congress in the first place. Also how this was leaked to the press. the more you look at this the more it looks like this was because the Mueller report failed. There is tons of details the press are just leaving out .

For example, the funds were released do to senator rob portman calling the president. He is the one that told the president we need to release the funds. He is also the one that stated Trump held those funds in an attempt to get support from Europe.

Really, who dismissed the complaint? Because there are copies of letters from the ICIG that very clearly states that the Director of National Intelligence had three days before he released the credible complaint to the Congress.

So please, show us that the matter was dismissed.

How can you be arguing and not know this?? You really need to watch something other than cnn.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Dr UAE

It is amazing that so many completely disregard the public statement from two of the actual and only first hand witnesses on that call. Trump and Zelensky.

Everyone else is just hearsay, assumptions, and gossip mongering. Those are the facts.

Zelinsky could have been unaware that he was being extorted or so the theory goes. So either there was no quid pro quo or Trump was totally inept. can someone be extorted without them knowing I guess it's possible, but from a legal standpoint you would need proof as to Trump's state of mind at the time. Right now all people can do is offer opinions on what they thought Trumps was thinking.

But lets face it impeachment is not a legal process its purely political. So they have no need for legalities at all. proving he did something illegal here would be impossible which is why justice cleared him

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Its why the whole process scares me, if he is impeached and quid pro quo is the center piece of doing so haven't we just undermined any current and future attempts at diplomacy.

The DNC right now terrifies me, they are so desperate moving forward with this I am scared to death on the potential precedent they are setting.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheRedneck

None of which has anything to do with the impeachment hearings.
None.

Not even the "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella?

Putting it in quotes doesn’t change the fact that the individual in question filed a valid complaint, the ICIG found it credible and passed it on to the House Intelligence Committee ... all as required by Federal law.

That complaint has been corroborated by multiple witnesses, and sustained by the President’s own words and the words of the White House Staff.

Funny people try to rewrite history. The reality was his complaint was dismissed. This is why our whistleblower contacts congress in the first place. Also how this was leaked to the press. the more you look at this the more it looks like this was because the Mueller report failed. There is tons of details the press are just leaving out .

For example, the funds were released do to senator rob portman calling the president. He is the one that told the president we need to release the funds. He is also the one that stated Trump held those funds in an attempt to get support from Europe.

Really, who dismissed the complaint? Because there are copies of letters from the ICIG that very clearly states that the Director of National Intelligence had three days before he released the credible complaint to the Congress.

So please, show us that the matter was dismissed.

How can you be arguing and not know this?? You really need to watch something other than cnn.

www.pbs.org...

Oh, I see. You’ve misinterpreted the DOJ trying to provide cover for Trump with the actual way the law works.

Maybe this will help:

Whistle-blower complaints under the law are from the intelligence community, are supposed to go to Congress. How did this one end up at the Justice Department?

PBS citation, again

Here’s a decent description of the way the process is supposed to work, had this not be diverted to DOJ: Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protections - CRS

You want the information on pp. 3-4.
edit on 10-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Its why the whole process scares me, if he is impeached and quid pro quo is the center piece of doing so haven't we just undermined any current and future attempts at diplomacy.

The DNC right now terrifies me, they are so desperate moving forward with this I am scared to death on the potential precedent they are setting.

Trump may be impeached ... but he will not be removed from office. Or, rather, I can’t imagine ANYTHING being revealed that would cause the Senate to remove him, more accurately.

The Dems are banking on enough damage being done throughout the process to move the Senate to blue. IF they win the White House, good, if not, they will lock Trump out of more appointments.

Knowing the Dems, they will manage to screw it up, somehow.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If an old dude who talks to wall and forgets where he is, to be considered the front runner the dems have lost already. Are you referring to the same Joe Biden who did not join the race until after the investigation of him and his son began negating it being contrive to achieve dirt on a political opponent. Coupled with the fact that he has been rejected as the Presidential nominee twice already your comment is naive and you presumption of defending a creepy hair sniffing, "not in my backyard," corrupt politician who has yet to explain for his wiring of funds to the Pakistani ISI in the leadup to 911 (who also predicted on 9/10 that something big bad and terroristy was going to happen)then I feel for your tortured soul. Do you like the video of the "Front runner" where he grabbed an adolescents boobs she pushed his hands away and then he placed them back on her no no's?

The primary has not been run and Joe Biden had no chance of winning from the get go. The only Dem with a chance is Tulsi Gabbard and I did not hear any mention of her in the transcript. Why do you think Hilliarhea tried unsuccessfully to pin her being an agent of Russia, because she knows that she is the only one who has a chance in hell as doing even moderately successful against Trump and it would stick in her craw that she would have to compete against her when she "decides" to enter the race again. Hillary knows she would get wasted by Tusli (and Williamson, and Yang.)

So all this is political tripe or theater their is no substance because Joe Biden has not won the primary. Just because you fail to recognize REALITY does not mean that everyone else DOES. So follow along if you I will put it as simple as possible for you. Joe Biden is corrupt no if's ands or but's about it his brother is more corrupt, and his son is corrupt too. A president looking into corruption is doing his job. Joe has not won the Primary (nor will he) twice before but this is gonna be his swan song? Give it a rest. Go back to your evidence of the Mueller Report or Mueller testimony or whatever leftist pipe dream you feel the wish to devour. Realize that the reason you are still hungry is because it was another NOTHING BURGER by the Democrats. Me I like a nice helping of WINNING as it seems to make my stomach full because guess what there is substance there.

Winning is great! Trump keeps winning and the Dem's well "their front runner" was last seen talking to a wall, thinking he was in Ohio or something. "Because He had too" "Not in my backyard" is the best odds on favorite for the Democratic party to beat Trump? Really by what logic? The polls? The same polls that placed Hillary as the winner even though she lost biggly and if you erase all the dead in Chicago and the not exactly legal citizens from her total she lost the popular vote by over 10 million. Facts, sorry to bring them into conversation as apparently feelings are more important than they are according to the "Front Runner" (WHO HAS ALREADY LOST BIGGLY TWICE.)

Next time look at facts instead of feelings and you might get it right for once

edit on 10-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: why not

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Next time look at facts instead of feelings and you might get it right for once

Interesting to follow up a wall of feelz with that comment.

If you’d like to talk about facts, let’s talk about the economy on the same trend lines in every metric for the last six years.

Let’s talk about another ballooning Republican deficit due to tax cuts with no spending cuts.

Let’s talk about continuing expansion of the scope of the Executive and the power of the Presidency.

Start there if you want to talk about facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sorry your reading skills are what they are but I can read a book in an hour that they had to make two 3 hour movies out of. That is right I read the "Half Blood Prince" in an hour but it took nearly 6 hours to portray on the big screen. In ten minutes I can read all the jokes and humorous annecdotes in a reader digest. If I read them out loud it would take at least 40 minutes so 10 = 40 leaving 10 minutes unexplained for is that it?

What happened in those negative 10 minutes are what truly tells the tale. I know "Orange man Bad" right lol nope ORANGE MAN GOOD proof record unemployment across all demographics, no new wars, Baghdaddyo dead, Hillary is still not president, Mexico paying for the wall thru trade agreements, a military that is respected and not playing babysitter for the rest of the world, NO NEW WARS, etc I could go on but I do not want to spend the next 5 days filling this thread with all of Trump's accomplishments thathe has somehow achieved if when facing a treasonous coup for the duration of his time as president.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

... and what I said was that if it’s a partisan act for the House it’s a partisan act for the Senate to say “he’s not guilty” before they see the evidence (which has been done.)

I can’t see anyone else that the Republicans think they could hold the WH with other than Trump.

Thanks for giving me your opinion! Mine is ... we will see. Best.

The Senate stated Trump was not guilty or was it just one senator?

Being that the impeachment is based on that phone call between President Trump and Zelensky .....and we have the transcript of that phone call.....and there is no quid pro quo on that transcript.....and Zelensky also stated there was no quid pro quo....

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Historic never been seen before record lows of unemployment among minorities, manufacturers returning to the US, stock market all time highs,all the money siezed byh the executive order regarding regarding human trafficking sorry but I think you forgot a few facts....

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 10-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You mean he made them contingent on an investigation that began in February?

www.independentsentinel.com...

“I can confirm to you tonight that the U.S. government had open source intelligence and was aware that as early as February of 2019 that the Ukrainian government was planning to reopen the Burisma investigation. This is long before the president ever imagined having a call with President Zelensky. In fact it’s before President Zelensky was even elected. This is a significant shift in the factual timeline. This is information that was omitted from the whistleblower’s complaint,” Solomon said.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Historic never been seen before record lows of unemployment among minorities, manufacturers returning to the US, stock market all time highs,all the money siezed byh the executive order regarding regarding human trafficking sorry but I think you forgot a few facts....

Lol.

SERIOUSLY you need to find out what a trend line is.
edit on 10-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Solomon is an Opinion “journalist.”

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I have a stinking suspicion that these so-called 'conspiracy theories', in time, will be proven as 'conspiracy fact'.

I have my popcorn, and will be watching this with rapt attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

All I know is my life is better since Trump took office everyone I know has a better life as well even the leftist friends I have they refuse to admit it but it is there visible for the eye to see. FTR tho biden has not and never had a chance at winning the primary since well he lost it biggly twice before so if Joe is not the winner of the yet to be held primary apparently the president is simply doing his job taking part in a treaty that was set up before he was even president but do not let facts get in the way here just feelings as Joe said they are more real than "facts."
edit on 10-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

All I know is my life is better since Trump took office everyone I know has a better life as well even the leftist friends I have they refuse to admit it but it is there visible for the eye to see. FTR tho biden has not and never had a chance at winning the primary since well he lost it biggly twice before so if Joe is not the winner of the yet to be held primary apparently the president is simply doing his job taking part in a treaty that was set up before he was even president but do not let facts get in the way here just feelings as Joe said they are more real than "facts."

I’m really glad your life is better. When I talk about trend lines, what I mean is that unemployment has been going down for many years ... and the rate of it going down has not increased with Trump in office. Same with all the other economic indicators. I know it’s common to pretend like in two years Trump has ... totally rebuilt the military, saved the economy, etc. etc. but he really has done very little to make any changes EXCEPT sponsoring the tax cuts that are now skyrocketing the deficits.

You choose to believe an OPINION writer, you chose to believe people like Hannity who are OPINION entertainers ... as an ardent Trump supporter you should be very familiar with the concept of fake news, yet, you don’t be able to detect it when it squares with what you want to be true.

That’s called confirmation bias, and we all have it.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Is this better
Burisma investigation already started

Did you notice the source in your second article is STILL John Solomon? There might be a reason for that.

I’m done bud. Thanks for the chat.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Ftr I did not vote for Trump or even like him as a President. Jill was my protest vote in the last election, Ron Paul in the one before that. The one prior to that I for the only time in my life voted for a member of either branch of the corporate party because well "change" by his second day in office I realized I had been had and by the time he was done being president all I had left was "change" in my pocket as opposed to BO (before Obama) when I had foldable bills and ao (after Obama) which I now again have more than some "change."

You fail to realize that while defending Trump against the what's the word oh Fascism of the left I am defending you as well and everyone else who would fall victim to the fascism that has overtaken our government. I am speaking for those whose voice is drowned out by the constant "REEEE Hillary lost!!" even after she rigged both primaries America despised her vilenesss so much that they would rather elect a man likened to a cheetoh, is a spitting image of Biff from back to the Future 2 and will just grab them by the ......

I refuse to stand silent when either side is utilizing fascist techniques (I was no fan of Reagan GB BC GWB BO) pretty even there as far as party lines go. I have always been critical every President and frankly wish all this just plain childish bc would be over so I could start criticizing this one (one of my favorite things to do.) For now I am just able to raise my voice in regards to the corruption at the state level (IL) and would really be happy if everyone would stop with their make believe crimes so we can get into the real crimes perpetuated. Instead of this ridiculous horse and pony show where everything ends up a giant nothing burger.

edit on 10-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: opinions matter

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join