It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL....OOOPS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So this morning I woke up and was kind of hacked off as soon as I woke up for some reason. I looked around and noticed the wife wasn't there, and a few minutes later realized she was sleeping in the guest room. I figured I must have been snoring or something. When I got up I walked over to the guest room and asked her..."Sorry, was I snoring?"

She says..."OMG, YES, you were snoring like a caged wild animal...and you were CURSING UP a STORM!!!" (LOLOLOL!!)

"Really??? Like what was I saying?", I asked.

She says..."You were blurting out 'What the F#?...dammit....what the actual F#!', over and over!! You sounded really pissed! What the heck were you dreaming about???"

So I tried to think back about what the heck I was dreaming about, then I remembered. It was the same reason I woke up hacked off. I had been dreaming that I was asleep and dreaming, and I couldn't wake up from my dream...in my dream. I remembered I would wake up briefly from my dream (inside of a dream) only to go back dreaming again (inside my dream). So I guess I was battling some dream demon while attempting to wake up from my dream (in my dream), so I could awake from my dream. I think at one point I even had three layers of this going on...I was dreaming I was dreaming and that dream was about me dreaming.

Phew...man, that's a lot of work! Anyway, the whole discussion put me in a much better mood. LOL!

P.S. I rarely snore, but I guess I was sawing some serious timber last night. Tired I guess.

edit on 11/9/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sounds like you were dreaming about ATS and all of us winners.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heh...yeah maybe! I was stuck in ATS land and couldn't get out.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There's no escape. Ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You are still dreaming. Wake up FCD.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

You are still dreaming. Wake up FCD.

ARRGgggghhhhhh...WTF???....dammit...WT actual F???"

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Too funny... I read that as "whiners" rather than "winners" at first... and didn't think twice about it!!!

Shame on me...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No, we're all tiger blood winning here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Funny that. Last night my wife had a flailing fit. Halfway through the night she thought something was attacking her, hence the flailing about. Now if you've ever been in deep sleep and somebody next to you starts shouting and flailing you wake up extra fast.
I must have left the mattress by about 6 inches, asked her why, got the answer "something was attacking me" then she promptly went back to sleep. Me on the other hand (after I'd stopped my heart beating extra fast) lay awake for about an hour. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yeah, I hope I wasn't spazzing out too!

That wouldn't be cool.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yea dreams are crazy... Last night I dreamt that I was laying in my bed trying to go to sleep everything was shaking like the world was ending then I woke laying in my bed just like the dream. That was weird. It felt as if the world ended and I woke up in a world where the world didn't end. lol That messed with me for like a half hour after I woke.

Is this the same Universe or did I "hop" Universes. It was trippy.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was dreaming about mufflers all night. Yup, I woke up exhausted

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Argen

That's better than me!

I dreamt I was waiting in line to use the urinal.

The line was a mile long and it moved at a snail's pace. It was almost my turn and then I woke up.

Believe me, I was totally pissed.
edit on 11/9/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That’s nothing, last night I dreamt that I was eating a giant marshmallow.

When I woke up the pillow was gone and I had feathers in my mouth...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
At least you weren't dreaming that the cows were getting out of the gate and kicking them to keep them in, only to be kicking your wife in the waking world. My grandpa did that to my grandma.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sound like you we’re trying to escape an alien abduction. Do you feel like you have been probed? Ha Ha. Just kidding. When I don’t sleep well it’s usually the onset of a cold or something. Take care.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Better than dreaming you're taking a leak and finding out from witnesses that you pissed in the trash can last night.

top topics

join