It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic Muse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Magic Muse

mag·​ic | ˈma-jik

1a: the use of means (such as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces
b: magic rites or incantations
2a: an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source
b: something that seems to cast a spell : ENCHANTMENT
3: the art of producing illusions by sleight of hand

muse | ˈmyüz

1: to become absorbed in thought
2 archaic : WONDER, MARVEL
3. a source of inspiration

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can our thoughts, our internal thinking create magic ? Just by thought can I cast a spell ? Can I influence someone or something merely by my simple or complex internal dialogue ?

As I sit somewhere contained in my thoughts will this have an impact on others, on everyone and anything within my vicinity ? I never have to utter a word outwardly, I'm solely focused on my private internal conversations within my mind and wondering are they having an impact outwardly without my ever having to speak it vocally. Take away body language and facial expression from consideration too. We know body language is a way of speaking all though not verbally it is a form of communication and I'm not adding this to the equation all though i know it is imp-actual.

Do you have any experiences where you felt something to this nature occurred ? Did you impact someone, something or some situation and in all outward or inward appearances it seemed your thoughts (unspoken) provoked a response or action out into the world ?

I love hearing about others experiences so please bring your stories and share...

leolady

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yes, I've known I could influence my health from a young age, before I knew of a placebo/nocebo effect. Synchronicities like I'm thinking something and it will show up in some shape or form later happen all the time.
I've always been hyper sensitive so look for meaning in everything, and often find it. Focused emotion makes shhh happen faster, I know this also from experience but it is just recently I'm digging at the literature that makes more sense of the phenomenon. The world is truly magical.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Resounding yes,

I am an eight of clubs. an unchanging thing. magic, or the nature of things, is real, we are just imprisoned enough to forget how things work.

yet, are are prone to it. our senses intact. once we listen.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thoughts create things.
Things create thoughts.
Everything is beautiful.
Have to believe we are magic.
Nothing can stand in our way.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
from my observation, humanity as a whole is subject to the same script.... so many of us seem to be going through the same things at the same time.

i can't say, however, if it is me influencing upward into society, or society coming downward upon me. even the stars appear to be in on it.... everything in sync all the way up and all the way down.

to be connected to this flow is the only joy to be found in this life. but it can be fleeting. once you are in it, keep it!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady
This is magic.
And spelt words can make it terrifying..... the stories about you in time are believed and effect the body.

Spelt words appear now and produce worlds that never exist.

'I have lived through many terrible things and some of them actually happened.'

edit on 9-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Weird that you would bring this up but the other night I was walking out of a restaurant and as I’m walking down the street I see a guy walking down the street in my direction. I say to myself, he’s going to ask me for a cigarette. What the hell, I’ll give him one. And as soon as he gets next to me he says “Hey man, do you have a cigarette I could get from you?”

I just kind of laughed at the synchronicity at the time. I have psychic moments sometimes where I can tell what a person is thinking or is going to say or is going to do. I just figured it was one of those.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

About a year ago, I was jobless and depressed, so I sat down to cheer myself up by promising myself that one day I would have the money to purchase a Serengeti cat (a very costly breed). I love cats, and had no doubt in my heart that it would happen. Less than a week later, a friend of a friend contacted me and gave me a Serengeti cat that they could no longer care for. They had a job that required them to travel constantly, and they didn't want the cat to be left alone its whole life. I didn't have to pay a dime, and the cat and I are a perfect fit.

From that moment on, I have been investigating the subject of magick very deeply.

Months later, I had a dream about a working in a warehouse. Then I got a call for an interview. The warehouse was the backroom of my current employer.
edit on 9-11-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

In Plato's Apology of Socrates, Socrates claimed to have a daimonion (literally, a "divine something")[15]that frequently warned him—in the form of a "voice"—against mistakes but never told him what to do.[16] The Platonic Socrates, however, never refers to the daimonion as a daimōn; it was always referred to as an impersonal "something" or "sign"

Makes me wonder if synchronicity the reason people got superstitious when it comes to names.
edit on 9-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
Can our thoughts, our internal thinking create magic ? Just by thought can I cast a spell ? Can I influence someone or something merely by my simple or complex internal dialogue ?
As I sit somewhere contained in my thoughts will this have an impact on others, on everyone and anything within my vicinity ?
Do you have any experiences where you felt something to this nature occurred ? Did you impact someone, something or some situation and in all outward or inward appearances it seemed your thoughts (unspoken) provoked a response or action out into the world ?
I love hearing about others experiences so please bring your stories and share...

The answer to all your questions is yes. Contrary to philosophical materialism where the brain is like a computer as metaphor, experiments in quantum mechanics have show the Universe has a very strange spiritual element to it.

Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism

From the scientific evidence our brain is more like a radio receiver. But it is also a transmitter. Some theories on the way our brains store memories include certain field energies emanating from the magnetic like fields coming off our brains.

There are lots of experiments in people's psychic abilities. I read about a really cool experiment with two people who first meet with each other and then separate. One person was in a sleep monitoring room with electrodes and cameras. Once the person achieved a deep REM sleep, someone miles away was told to open and envelop holding a randomly chosen image and concentrate on it. After a minute an alarm went off and the person who was sleeping woke up. The person who woke up was asked about what they were just dreaming. In many cases way above simple chance the person guessed what was on the card the other person was thinking about. One example had a picture of gangster in a coffin. And the person described they dreamed about a dead rat in a box.

In terms of magic, the problem is channeling power into your thoughts. We can't even tap into the energy source powering the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe with technology. But if we could do it with our minds we might have enough power to think some kind of field effect off our brains into some manifestation of reality.

Here's a really good talk on the layers of energy in the Universe and how consciousness might connect with them. The deeper you dive into the fabric of reality the more energy you would be able to channel:

Is Consciousness the Unified Field? A Field Theorist's Perspective

Here's another a really great talk about thinking outside the box of the standard model of physics. Standard model of physics is based on philosophical materialism. This talk goes way beyond philosophical materialism:

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK

Here's too more good videos you might like:

The Extended Mind–Recent Experimental Evidence

New Experiments Show Consciousness Affects Matter

What is really great about the video above is the results of the experiments are just not accepted as being real even though skeptics have recreated the results but still just don't accept it.

Here's a really fun video that will give you hope in the truth of your intuitions:

edit on 9-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

So what was fleeting for you ? Please explain further.

top topics

join