It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Holmseth vs Craig Sawyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The issues of child sex trafficking is more than a bit of mud, it gets into the deep, toxic stinky swamp of dead bodies and destroyed lives all wrapped up in a cloud of deception that reaches to highest levels all around the globe. This is an important issue for everyone with at least a basic level of morality and concern for fellow peoples. Before the mud does start to fly on this one i do want to acknowledge respect for all those those that do work for human rights.

It all starts with Craig 'Sawman' Sawyer starting an organization called Vets 4 Child Rescue in 2017.

SECRET POLICE in America? VIPR teams silencing witnesses? On AMERICAN soil?

After some time and with limited results Timothy Holmseth has put together a criticism of the effectiveness of this organization. A 2018 incident at a Cemex property in Tucson caused a lot of controversy. The local police where involved and after a few days investigation it came to a stop.

Another main criticism is how the V4CR has mainly used a honey trap operation to catch some low hanging pedofiles rather than getting into and exposing the larger child trafficking networks.

Are Social Engineering Ops Targeting Threatening Truth? With Special Guest Craig Sawyer

Craig Sawyer has recently responded to some of these allegations in an interview with Jason Goodman. Staffing issues is one reason for a lack of exposure with the work Craig did promise to perform with the donations he has received. Work is still underway on a movie called 'Contraland' and should be released soon.

Amongst all this is a lot of mud slinging with many other people involved. What I do find concerning is the attitude Craig has to some of the whistle blowers of child trafficking networks. Looking in to it myself I do see a lot of complex and messy claims that do take time to go through. For an organization focused on child rescue it comes across that V4CR is still learning how to do the job.

The Epstein case does show a high level and organized child trafficking network does exist. The recent arrest of Field McConnell by Kim Picazio and others has a lot of problems with the jurisdiction of the family court being one. Kim Picazio has also tried to arrest Timothy Holmseth which was dismissed. A further breakdown of other problems with the arrest warrant are explained in the following video.

Field of Honor

Claims, counter claims, misunderstandings, distractions and outright lies are all wrapped up in the deceptions around child trafficking. The recent ABC leak with Amy Robach is another clear indication of the cover ups going on with these issues. Trust is in short supply around these topics. Getting to the bottom of it all is a tough job with a lot of dirt to dig through.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Maybe we need to spend less money dropping 30,000 bombs per year in the Middle East and take that money and spend it on crime enforcement of child sex trafficking and fighting corruption within government.

edit on 9-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sawyer's not fit to carry McConnell or Holmseth's jock strap. McConnell and Holmseth have exposed all sorts of corruption in high places and get arrested, attacked, threatened, persecuted for their efforts. In contrast Sawyer does nothing but look cool, do interviews, and collect money. I think he is a diversion for the casual observer and probably an agent for what ever shadowy group is running the pedo rings.

I do fear for McConnell's life especially if they take him to Broward County.

I would encourage anyone interested in Pedogate, Clinton Crime, Podesta, Epstien, and all the things we cannot talk about on ATS to look into this. Don't get sidelined by muck-rakers who's job it is to discredit the work.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

I have found ATS to be open to these topics with some discussion happening over the years. Heaps better than what takes place with facebook, twiter and others. It is a tough subject to work through with personal attacks against other forum members sometimes getting banned. Putting this topic in the mudpit allows a bit more flexibility in the discussions that take place.

Lost Hillary snuff clip, Pedovore, SGT Report British Monarchy pedos

I agree that it is all linked up to a lot of high profile people. I do agree that McConnell or Holmseth are a lot deeper into these issues than Sawyer. I have not come across any evidence of Sawyer actively subverting any investigations, might just be a bit naive. If anyone one has something to add please do.

I can understand that Sawyer has not lived up to some of the expectations put on him with his kind of background. When looking at all the dead NYPD officers that just saw Winers laptop it is dangerous. It took a Navy and others to take down Epstein.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's a little upsetting that this post isn't getting more attention. Maybe people don't recognize the names in the title. Where is iamtat and the others who have done so much work on the subject? Probably banned, I would guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

I am not surprised that threads like this don't get much attention, ignorance is bliss. The way the media and government covers it up and scares people off the topic does not help. There has been a long term campaign to affect the cultural cognition.

Even when presented with the information it does take a while to process it. Took me a few days to put this thread together. I don't want to unjustly accuse anyone of false allegations. I don't want to give evil a free pass with ignorance either. In starting this thread I hope it does give some people some leads and awareness to the scale of the problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
TIMOTHY Homeseth Can't be Telling The Truth Or The News Would Tell Us Myth Busted

DaveCaresForYou has put together a 15 minute presentation with a recent FBI release showing how cover ups of child sex trafficking has taken place. It does provide a strong challenge to the claims by Craig Sawyer that we would publicly know if 2100 children where rescued amongst the recent Californian fires.

8:8:19Update

This 43 min update by Liz Crokin goes into these details a lot more and covers how the government and media have been complicate in the cover up of these horrendous crimes.

top topics

join