It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Fires Former ABC Producer Over Leaked ABC Anchor Amy Robach Video Clip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It is okay to destroy the life/lives of whistle blowers when they blow the whistle on the left.

I think, in California, you can actually kill them now.

That's right, Donald said that didn't he..kind of sort of, unspecifically, well anybody really.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It is okay to destroy the life/lives of whistle blowers when they blow the whistle on the left.

That's right, Donald said that didn't he..kind of sort of, unspecifically, well anybody really.

Does Trump own so much real estate in your head that he belongs in every conversation now?

Epstein, Clinton, Prince Charles, Reporter.

Focus.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You have made no sense what-so-ever.

And that's coming from me.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Does Trump own so much real estate in your head that he belongs in every conversation now?

Focus.

I'l say this politely and well mannered,

To look is to learn...focus.

As for Trump,
Well he claimed he could kill somebody since he was so popular, and nobody would be bothered so much...something he stole out of a John Lennon quote about Jesus really.
So to get back on topic, the video given in the OP does not mention Clinton, the one I posted, in another post here does.
Dammit, do I have to do all the work?

Have a Cashew. Pfff.

edit on 8-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Think about it.

It's not supposed to...here, have a cashew, much better than that crappy popcorn.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Think about it.

It's not supposed to...here, have a cashew, much better than that crappy popcorn.

Better? Not for the who shells them.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Focus.

I'l say this politely and well mannered,

To look is to learn...focus.

Doesn't matter how you say it, apparently.

It's still gibberish.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

As for Trump,
Well he claimed he could kill somebody since he was so popular, and nobody would be bothered so much...something he stole out of a John Lennon quote about Jesus really.
So to get back on topic, the video given in the OP does not mention Clinton, the one I posted, in another post here does.

Have a Cashew. Pfff.

See I think this is part of you guys problem. Trump was clearly joking when he said he was so popular he could get away with shooting one of his supporters.

I don't think you have a sense of humor. I guess it must be because you see him as some evil monster so you take everything he says literally.

Trump supporters find him hilarious - and often it is because he is making the left the butt of his jokes I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

As for Trump,

Have a Cashew. Pfff.

See I think this is part of you guys problem. Trump was clearly joking when he said he was so popular he could get away with shooting one of his supporters.

I don't think you have a sense of humor. I guess it must be because you see him as some evil monster so you take everything he says literally.

Trump supporters find him hilarious - and often it is because he is making the left the butt of his jokes I guess.

Which is precisely the reason that the left can't meme.

Can't have a sense of humor when you are enraged every waking moment, after all.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

As for Trump,

Have a Cashew. Pfff.

So, what you are saying is that John Lennon's offhand, 'popular than Jesus remark' made in exactly the same vein, that sent the, 'barking mad American religious right'...er, mad, wasn't offhand, and that Trump's line clearly stole from Lennon, was offhand?

edit on 8-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ABC News president James Goldston recently dined with members of the royal family, including Prince Charles, according to Page Six. In the leaked footage, Robach complained that ABC would not air her sit down with Giuffre – who has claimed Epstein paid her to have sex with Prince Andrew, although the prince denies the allegations.

This is so hillarious! Interview with some Kate which to me is at most some celebrity would get them more views than a pedo story. I really don't get why people would watch such interview.

or...is it because royals are part of the club that is ruling this planet and decides what is allowed and what is not.
edit on 8-11-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Raise your hand if you still think these companies are trustworthy!

You'd have to be silly to think that.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Whistleblowers are good .. when they hurt Trump or Republicans.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If this war with FAKE NEWS...the same fake news that is rotting our entire world....if this battle is to be won it will be in the Courtrooms where big money has always bought out rightful decisions....if the Courts begin allowing people to sue and GODDAM WIN against big media then we will have our Fake News issue solved forever....but AS WE ALL NOW KNOW THE JUDGES HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OUT....for many many many years now no one could successfully sue any big MSM outlets....and I mean enough to damage them properly.....its the same in Canada and everywhere in the world today the rotten plicks are embedded deeply......my City does absolutely nothing its consituents wish...they are ROUGE....and they use Civic dollars to pay the Lawyers that protect them from being litigated....bl-laws and laws are made illegally on purpose with full knowledge thAt the average person cannot afford to ever EVER SUCESSFULLY LITIGATE....SOOOOO.....WE NEED sweeping legislation THAT GUARANTEES THE average citizen the power to litigate FAIRLY againSt any and all companies AND cIVIC/GOVERNMENT lEADERSHIP GROUPS especially mass media.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

As for Trump,

Have a Cashew. Pfff.

So, what you are saying is that John Lennon's offhand, 'popular than Jesus remark' made in exactly the same vein, that sent the, 'barking mad American religious right'...er, mad, wasn't offhand, and that Trump's line clearly stole from Lennon, was offhand?

Son, are you on drugs?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Donald Trump Jr asked the host of The View how she feels about working for a network that covers up for pedophiles and rapists.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join