It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a fricken sandwich

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If that's true they're dumber than their customers...I won't be going to popeyes anytime soon to wait in long lines of crazy fools for a sandwhich...which lets be real...thats what is being advertised here.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Subliminal? I know it's unlawful, but does that ever stop anyone?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

From things I've read, a lot of it may have to do with that culture having a much higher level of hormone/testosterone coupled with a history of highly aggressive natures...all you have to do is look at their country of origin and what it's like today. How many CENTURIES behind developed countries they still are, and even behind other underdeveloped/third world countries. I don't think the information DNA carries is given anywhere near as much credit for its overall affect on individual cultures either. As far as Nature vs Nurture goes, it seems to vary wildly as well as be even more unbalanced/unequal in certain cultures, and those differences and the results seem to be being more loudly and glaringly highlighted in today's world than at any other time in mankind's history.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
What IF...the cows REALLY are behind this???

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think this is hilarious on multiple levels!

Guy must have just wanted to get his ass kicked!

Goes into a Popeyes (of all places)...in Baltimore (of all places)...and starts hollering racial slurs...over a F#'n chicken sammich!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrazzleBerry3

It would be a smart moooooove on their part .

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Love that Chicken from Popeye's

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

WOW thats mental

now imagine if it was black friday and this sammich was also coming back that day

America would resort to mass hysteria

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The wanker deserved a good kicking, absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

As for violence in takeaways; you should see what goes on in any one of the literally thousands of kebab shops everywhere here in the UK on a Friday or Saturday night!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

hahahah Ive seen some absolute belters in Glasgow

to be fair lassies wae high heels are far more brutal than guys

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The women are fantastic entertainment.
I've seen some really violent and some incredibly funny things.

Things are that bad that many kebab and pizza shops have bouncers now.
Even the Greggs opposite Newcastle train station has bouncers on weekend and busy nights.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

hahahahah aye I ken it man , bouncers at the 24 hr greggs

still I have to laugh at the metal fence in the bridgeton chippy to prevent folk robbing it

its like a #in bookies with a bullet proof glass shield , like the old Haddows had in the town centre
a bullet proof glass shield in the bevy shop

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: stosh64
All the liberals go to Popeyes, might explain a lot.

Thats not true I go and I'm no where near a liberal and I don't call 911 when mcdonalds is out of chicken nuggets either!

Kinda is, majority of libs refuse chic fil a and forced to go to popeyes.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I saw the video of the exchange between the freak Popeye's employees and the woman who eventually got body slammed. So she was apparently double charged and got irate and the employees were also belligerent and she possibly dropped the n bomb on the guy. I work service and people act out like knuckle draggers and create scenes to try to wrangle discounts or price reductions, get shady returns okayed, etc. I know what its like to want to give them a backhand to their faces and throw them out. Can't do it, though. But she was walking out and he attacked her. So did the other lady employee, she hit her on the head from behind in the video. He was an unstable freak, BTW. Working conditions must really be crap in that restaurant or maybe the constant barrage of low life idiot customers got to them. Then there's the knuckle dragger who kept cutting in line and lost his life over it when he encountered another knuckle dragger who stabbed him. Now one goes to prison and the other one can't be a drag on society anymore. Over a sandwich. I heard the sandwich is good, maybe not as good as its hyped. But I'd have to drive across town and wait in line to try it and the Chick Fil A is close by and always a pleasure to eat at. You know Wal Mart used to sell a knock off spicy frozen chicken breast that was very good. Spicy and meaty. Toast your bun and put a little butter on it with a slice of pickle and it was a good second choice. Wish they still sold it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why are you surprised? It's happening in the same country where people are killed over a good deal on a Christmas toy. Civilized to the max!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hmmm.. overblown news again imo. Out of the 10s of thousands of fast food restaurants, that hundreds of thousands eat at daily, this doesn't happen. I've literally never seen an altercation at a fast food joint.. ever. But then there is an incident, and suddenly society is collapsing.

The biggest problem with MSM is greatly exaggerating events to make it seem like we are on the verge of a collapse. Yet day to day, the people I meet, the business I do, the places I shop, wherever I go, mostly - it's completely normal, and society is not actually collapsing around us.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join