It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a fricken sandwich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Starred for honesty!!

edit on 11/8/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I suppose you could say the same about chic-fil-a.
I would think for every one you gain from the attention you would lose one to the bad press.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah maybe, but look at the key points in your links.

Racist white dude gets bashed for mouthing off, crazy lady wrecks her Mercedes-Benz in the drive thru. So maybe there just trying to appeal or strike a chord to there core customer base and be damned with the rest.

Its probably not the worst approach... I mean, Trump does the exact same thing, doesn't he?
edit on 8-11-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This whole thing is another symptom of treachery in our time . The Beef State Is launching a coup on the worlds dietary habits . Their goal is to rid the world of all “Red” vestiges so the left can be safe plowing along in their bovine manner .

It’s all true I saw it on YouTube .

edit on 8-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Is this what happens when the population is constantly juiced up on pharmaceuticals and propaganda?

Chicken sammich's trigger outrage?

mind=blown.

Can't even be spongebob, these days..

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

OH NOOOOOES... WHIIIIIIIIITE PEOPLE !!!!!

sick...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Tim actually had a very good video on this IMO, well worth the watch. I like where he went with it and I think it was really bang on. Most of us just gloss over this crap and laugh, but even these "small" narratives are getting ridiculous. At this rate, even the weather report will have some hidden agenda and get a light "massage" through lies by omission just to give it that extra bit of spice.

edit on 8-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Good video. BS sensationalism from the tabloids.

On another note, I now understand why there has been cops at a White Castle, that opened by my house. This place opened 2 weeks ago and it still has a line of cars a quarter mile long, to get in the drive thru. WTF would you wait that long for a fast food restaurant?

Maybe this dude didn’t die over a chicken sandwich. However, that doesn’t negate the fact that — people are fu##ing 🥜

edit on 8-11-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Our local Popeyes got the chicken sandwich two days before the annouced 're-arrival'. It meant that I did not have to wait in a line to get one.
I tried the classic version on Friday evening and the Spicy version on Saturday evening.
They are not worth waiting in a long line to get one, much less to get stabbed to death over.
They are not as good as Chick Fil A's chicken sandwich, IMO.
I felt bad (stomach ache) after both versions of Popeye's sandwich.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

To be fair there was like 15-20 video clips and reports in the info wars link. Only 1 had to do with a racist asshole. Hell there was one of some people body slamming an old lady in the parking lot.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Are you telling me there are no chicken sandwiches left?!??

Serious?

ARe yOU SERious??!!!

I swEar I'll ....

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just don't ask me what I'd do for a Klondike bar.

Really.

Don't ask.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Hell there was one of some people body slamming an old lady in the parking lot.

And in your mind it just perfect sense that it was because of an argument over a fried chicken sandwich?

As far as I'm concerned, the footage is either been taken out of contexts or is completely fabricated... for the purpose of promoting the Popeyes brand.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Two seconds searching found me the recipe for the Popeye's chicken sandwich, from the same site I got the Chick-fil-a one from. The Chick-fil-a one tasted exactly like what you'd get at the restaurant, I imagine this one does the same. All without having to deal with lines of people or the possibility of getting the bejeezus smacked out of me by a bunch of nut bars.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What the Holy hell is wrong with people!?!?

People are fighting over a Popeyes chicken sandwich...
And I mean fighting....

www.infowars.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

Seriously....
This is messed up..
I've said our country is divided politically and if anyone doesn't believe that opinion just look at the ass clowns fighting over a fast food sandwich...
They can't get along on something as trivial as a fried chicken patty... No way politics will be anything but messy..

Giant meteor 2020!

Last year, my husband canned two people at work for fighting over a ham & cheese. One guy ate the other's lunch, for whatever assclown prankster reason that backfired on him -- the sandwichless guy started a fistfight over it.

They both ended up clocking people that tried to pull them apart, got arrested, and fired. Both of them. In the end, they both ended up with some assault charge (for slugging the intervening people) and a stint in jail. To directly quote my husband, "Over a f#ng sandwich."

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apparently these people who want to fight over Popeye's chicken sandwiches have never eaten a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit from Whataburger. Popeye's chicken sandwiches suck!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why wouldn't you fight for a chicken sandwich ?
I'd fight for a chicken sandwich !

I can get chicken sandwiches all day long at the grocery store. Albeit frozen ones you have to microwave so they're not great. But they're probably safer than the ones you get at fast food joints.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The problem with this one is the social and msm media hype around it, amplified by the simple people. To go so far as to say fast food chicken is insanely popular among certain ethnicities would be considered racist by simple people even though it's a known fact. The extension of saying that is implying that said ethnicities can't behave is the racist part, even if that were to be provable statistically. Saying something bad even though it might be true is taboo in this regard.

The underlying culprit is also that this stuff is laboratory engineered to be as "good" and addicting as possible. It might sound like a stretch but I'm a well paid employee at a fast food chain and I know about this. You get so sick of the crap after while because it's free and you can go home with it everyday if you want. It gets to where it doesn't even look attractive to your senses but you might take it because it's free. You're not looking forward to eating it but you do and it has a strange pull on your system so you devour it. Not like if you were a customer who came to buy it at a high price because these companies maximize every profit to the point of making the employees that day all take 30min breaks even if they dont need them because it affects the labor percentage based on how much money is being made at that time versus how many people are on the clock.

They also serve the drive thru at a ridiculous priority level versus the lobby. Why? Because, the window time is all that matters. If the orders go out fast enough, the manager and assistant manager of the store get a quarterly bonus in excess of a thousand dollars, at least where I work. The assistant gets about half of what the manager does. The shift managers (glorified employees that are in a club) dont get anything but they stress out the employees to be as fast as possible to the point of cutting corners on food quality. That's why you get something sloppy, not put together right, only has a drop of sauce, especially cheese not melted etc.

They get paid more and dont have to do any of the labor intensive tasks or detail work like cleaning for inspections unless theres no trained employees to do it. They also get to stand around and talk during slow times while telling employees that theyre doing too much talking and to do other things. If you can lean you can clean is a famous saying.

edit on 8-11-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

your avatar looks like he could do with a good chicken sandwich

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy was saying a bunch of racist things to the Hispanic guy. The prize for winning the argument was a free dinner. Ok, but that does not explain the woman going after the person's car who cut in front of her in the drivethrough. Sounds like something my ex-wife would have done when she was younger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join