It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Impeachment Transcripts Released Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This has been answered so many times it’s redundant at this point. It’s asked so much I’ve memorized it by now.

18 USC 601

That isn’t an opinion. It’s a clear violation of this law. And we aren’t even getting into the laws that were broken if it turns out Trump hid politically damaging information on that classified server.

You believe Trump broke campaign laws? What did Trump do in that phone call that deprived anyone employment in the government for his political gain??? I read the transcript, did you? There was no "clear violation" of the law, there was no QPQ and there was no pressure on the Ukraine and there was no mention of Biden's CLEAR extortion of the previous leader. How many times do you need to be reminded that it's been explained several times by the leader Zelensky and others. What I would appreciate from you is to show me in the transcript where Trump threatened anyone with not giving them the aid money if they didn't give him dirt on Biden to keep him from running for president in 2020. Please. There isn't even an inference.

Trump didn't hide anything on that private server, that server is there to protect information from leaking out and is an NSC server. To say that the call transcript was moved there so no one could see it is just laughable, there were a bunch of people who dictated to that transcript and even more listening into the call. To believe it could have been hidden from anyone is ridiculous. It was moved there to protect it from being leaked because there are people in that realm that are as water-tight as a sieve, and if it was necessary for whatever reason it would have been released - AS IT WAS when the hubbub started.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Oraculi

A.) There was no quid pro quo - because the money was not held back - and there has been no investigation of the Bidens

Bank robbers are still arrested even when they don't escape with the cash.

B.) The transcript is available to read and anyone with an IQ of 100 can read it and realize there was no quid pro quo.

The transcript formalizes the extortion.

C.) The Ukranians deny they were coerced to do anything.

Not successfully coerced. Without the WB complaint going public things would have been different.
Meanwhile multiple Ukrainian Officials have begun to speak up about the extortion racket.
Ukraine’s Zelensky Bowed to Trump’s Demands, Until Luck Spared Him
www.nytimes.com...

There is no crime if there is no victim.

12k-13k Ukrainians are estimated to have died fighting the Russian Invasion. How many lives might have been lost while Trump delayed military aid until he got help with his campaign? Don't know, but pretty sure even one dead soldier is too many in trade for Trump's extortion for campaign assistance.

And of course in the founding Father's view, we are all victims when a wannabe despot abuses his power.

Wasn't Ukraine invaded like 2 years before Trump was elected?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
One person did say all quid pro quo’s are extortion and a crime, but then quickly said Biden’s was ok

It is ludicrous to say quid pro quo is extortion and a crime.

Every deal is based on give and take - which is what makes this Ukraine thing even more ridiculous. There wasn't any quid pro quo, and there was no deal.

If the democrats really want to claim quid pro quo is a crime and can sell that - it would not be hard to find. I am positive there is some involved in the USMCA and 100 other deals Trump has made while in office.

What is absolutely mind blowing is these leftists are so mind controlled they actually have convinced themselves Trump did something wrong. It is frightening how they are such mindless drones willing to believe anything their media spits out at them.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why was it ok for intel officials on the Obama admin to seek evidence from foreign countries or officials into possible crimes committed by their political opponent trump?

Crimes we now know never happened?

Crimes? 34 individuals and 3 companies. Indictments, plea deals and convictions.

Collusion with Russia? Absolutely. Criminal conspiracy with Russia? Can’t come to that conclusion because of DOJ policy.

Obama not campaigning for President, the very essence of the charge of the Intelligence Community and Federal Law Enforcement is to seek evidence of crimes with PROBABLE CAUSE.

Now, with that out of the way, what is the crime that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden committed? Do you have an answer for that?

Or are you still at “investigation merited” while you simultaneously complain about partisan fishing expeditions?

The Mueller report does not state that Trump or any other American collaborated with the Russian Federation to effect the election.

edit on 8-11-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No one is saying "this for that" is extortion. We're saying "do this or else" is extortion.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: ings

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No one is saying "this for that" is extortion. We're saying "do this or else" is extortion.

Can you highlight this extortion either in the transcript or first person witness testimony?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Mulvaney added: "Did he also mention to me in the past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that's it. And that's why we held up the money."

ABC News' Jonathan Karl immediately followed up and asked Mulvaney to confirm that "the demand for an investigation into the Democrats was part of the reason that he ordered to withhold funding to Ukraine."

Mulvaney replied affirmatively, saying that "the look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation."

www.businessinsider.com...

(Do this investigation, OR ELSE you don't get military aid, Russia will overrun your borders and compromise your sovereignty and more Ukrainian soldiers will die.)

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ok- well Ukraine didn't start an investigation on Biden (do this) and they got the military aid (or else). And there is no threat in the transcript of withholding it either.

SO - I would think you should be able to see why I am confused how you think this is quid pro quo.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It isn't quid pro quo, i.e. "this for that", it's extortion, "do this or else".

An investigation into the Democrats isn't the same thing as investigating Busisma, Hunter Biden or Joe Biden's threat to withhold the IMF loan package.

When the Trump Administration, Mick Mulvaney and Donald Trump, are talking about investigation the Democrats, they're talking about Crowdstrike and the debunked theory that the Democrats hired Ukrainians to hack the DNC and frame Russia.

Trump's Crowdstrike obsession is about debunking the Mueller Report and clearing Russia, blaming the Democrats, ie the DNC, the Obama Adminstration including Joe Biden, Comey, Clapper and Brennan, all his political rivals, for their own hacks, accusing them of corruption and interfering in the 2016 election.

Not succeeding in a extortion scheme doesn't make one innocent of attempted extortion.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Extorris

Markiv was one of 25 Ukrainian fatalities on the front line since July 18, the day Trump quietly put on hold a $391-million military aid package appropriated by Congress for Ukraine last year.

Trump froze military aid — as Ukrainian soldiers perished in battle

A petty man who used a quack doctor and a fake bone spurs diagnosis to avoid serving his country..

Attacks a Lt. Col. and Purple Heart Recipient who fought in Iraq and spent his life in service of his country..

While letting soldiers of our allies die on the battlefield until he gets his foreign interference and help in his domestic re-election campaign.

It is sickening. America is not that.

He is finished. I know I am supposed to have more than one line so I will say it again,
He is finished. I see a Nixonesk type resignation any day now.

Hey you seem to be accidentally posting comments you made about the mueller investigation taking down trump

Come to think of it, how is trump still in office? You were certain the mueller investigation would take him down.

I’m sure you are right this time though!

Anti-Trumpers have to have hope, or they'll go insane. Let them dream and hope.

I knew a bunch of people who acted the same way years ago right up to this very moment:

You have posted this exact thing in at least 3-4 other threads. Are you trying to convince yourself or trying the old tell a lie several times and it will become true?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

There is zero basis to investigate the Bidens. If there is please tell me what that would be.

The Ukrainian judicial system has stated that fact multiple times. Shokin, the displaced Prosecutor General, is the ONLY one claiming otherwise, and he didn’t start claiming that until Trump and company started the new efforts based on nothing more than partisan supposition.

I’m not a fan of the Democratic Party as it stands today either, but that does not change the fact that there is ZERO here of substance to investigate the Biden’s on, and there are REAMS of evidence that Trump and his Administration have acted improperly and caused harm to the United States of America.

There’s no integrity anywhere in or Government at the present time. Not in the White House, certainly not in the Capitol, and I have very severe doubts about the Supreme Court.

All have been successfully undermined.

What ON EARTH do you think Joe BIden is guilty of??? What crime? Surely if you’re so convinced of his guilt, you must know what he’s guilty of, right?

Really? You think Biden's son was getting millions for no reason at all?

Now maybe technically it is not a crime for his son to receive money - but I'm pretty sure if any of it made it's way to Biden that would be illegal. But even though it is not technically illegal virtually no voters approve of that behavior - and they can't because that is corruption.

Here is the thing - this Anti-coruption unit in the Ukraine was setup on advice from the obama administration - they were the ones that got the case after biden got the prosecutor fired - they are the ones that cleared Burisma.

By the way - did you know 1 billion of US Tax payer dollars DISAPPEARED in the same oligarchs bank that owns Burisma, and has never been accounted for. I bet you didn't.

I think that there is a very good chance that a portion of that money went back to the obama administration - and that is what they don't want anybody finding out about.

Exactly! Hunter Biden made $50,000 a month; that is insane money and for anyone saying it was all legal and good is being disingenuous at best. I presume that such people are deluded or just obtuse.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It isn't quid pro quo, i.e. "this for that", it's extortion, "do this or else".

An investigation into the Democrats isn't the same thing as investigating Busisma, Hunter Biden or Joe Biden's threat to withhold the IMF loan package.

When the Trump Administration, Mick Mulvaney and Donald Trump, are talking about investigation the Democrats, they're talking about Crowdstrike and the debunked theory that the Democrats hired Ukrainians to hack the DNC and frame Russia.

Trump's Crowdstrike obsession is about debunking the Mueller Report and clearing Russia, blaming the Democrats, ie the DNC, the Obama Adminstration including Joe Biden, Comey, Clapper and Brennan, all his political rivals, for their own hacks, accusing them of corruption and interfering in the 2016 election.

Not succeeding in a extortion scheme doesn't make one innocent of attempted extortion.

First off in no way is Crowdstrike faking their report to blame the Russians debunked. They are financed by Google - and the CEO of Google at the time was Hillary's tech Campaign adviser. They would not let the FBI look at the server for some reason - and if they really believed it was a Russian hack - they have no reason good enough not to let them look at it.

As I have gone through many times there is far more evidence Seth Rich took the emails than the Russians hacked them.
1. because Seth Rich had a good motive. 2. Because he ended up dead and it was supposedly a robbery but nothing was taken. 3. Because Assange basically said he was the source. 4. Because the server logs show a transfer speed of data that is not even possible from a remote source.

Whereas the only thing pointing at Russia is crowdstrike.

So let me get this straight - a plan for quid pro quo - which you can't even prove because Trump never said such a thing to a Ukranian - is good enough now to be illegal and be impeached over Huh?

Can you really not understand how stupid that sounds? You are proposing impeachment for a thought that may have crossed his mind - a thought that only Trump haters are claiming he had.

Do you not see where this leads. If the next president has staff that don't like him - they can just say he told them he wanted to take away aid if they didn't dig up dirt on his political rival. Apparently you think the word of some staffer's about something that never actually happened - just contemplated - is good enough to impeach over?

Seriously???

edit on 8-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The entire collusion scandal was concocted by Schiff and Pelosi.

Congressman Devin Nunes is attempting to enable his colleague Adam Schiff to "save face" by coming clean in private.

EXCLUSIVE: The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has formally requested that the panel's chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., testify in a closed-door setting as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Fox News has obtained a letter written by committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., who demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

THE LETTER: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The entire collusion scandal was concocted by Schiff and Pelosi.

Congressman Devin Nunes is attempting to enable his colleague Adam Schiff to "save face" by coming clean in private.

EXCLUSIVE: The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has formally requested that the panel's chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., testify in a closed-door setting as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Fox News has obtained a letter written by committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., who demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

THE LETTER: www.foxnews.com...

Yes of course Schiff was in on it - not Pelosi though. Well actually I don't think Schiff is smart enough to come up with the plan - my bet is it's Brennans plan - but he definitely was in charge of running it.

Heck Schiff is so stupid he tweeted about the Ukrainan call weeks before the whistleblower was made public. The idiot outed himself for knowing about it ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

lol so if you go in to rob a bank and the cops get you before you get any money you are free to go?
I am sure that is the way it is everywhere.

Your analogy is pretty crap.

In order to go in the bank - Trump would have actually had to ask a Ukranian for the quid pro quo - He never did.

In your analogy - if you believe these people testifying - which I don't because they are known Trump haters - it is more equivalent to -

Trump was sitting in his living room and brought up the idea to rob a bank to a couple friends - but never did. I have never heard of anyone going to prison for having a thought about doing something illegal.

Not to mention - robbing a bank is far far worse than asking for someone's potential corruption to be looked into. Even if they do it - A. It may very well clear Biden - or B. it will make clear to voters how Biden is corrupt.

Do you really want to vote for Biden if you found out he was corrupt? Oh wait - you voted for Hillary didn't you - I guess I know the answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Fire that prosecutor or else you don’t get a billion dollars

Why aren’t we investigating Biden again?
edit on 9-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So now investigating crowd strike is illegal?

Wow

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I will keep saying it.

Its not over yet is it?

No didn't think so.

I was right about Hillary not being charged.
I was right that we would get to this point.
I will be right in the end too.
Wait, you'll see.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

They were questioned by both parties when these depositions were taken.
And no one on the right shredded anyone.

Did you read the transcripts.

trump made a shirt.... read the transcript.

that may come back to bite him.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wrong about Steele dossier

Wrong about mueller

Wrong about Hillary winning

In fact you have been wrong more than any other member, because even after the mueller report, you still believe the Steele dossier is accurate

But pretending your predictions are something to brag about after being so wrong, that may be the funniest claim you have made yet

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join