It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience - The Wheel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yes, I have experienced similar. The substance that shall not be mentioned, took me there multiple times.

This thread has really got me thinking. The proposition from the OP, is a intensely sobering thought. I guess I always held the hope that we’d get some type of break — you know ‘Heaven’, between lives. The thought of being ‘slapped’ right back into birth, in another life, immediately with no reprieve — is relentlessly terrifying.

My take away is that there is a heaven of the Gods which we can all achieve once we are ready and have done what is required. I also took away from the wheel of life that being in human form appears to be a final step to accomplish this feat. But the wheel of life also mentions that Gods to no live forever and will eventually repeat this cycle.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It Exists .
edit on 11-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have experienced something like this. Something from the Lamiaceae family might have been consumed. It was like a spinning wheel containing different "reality books" spinning clockwise encompassing all of everything. Time was non existent. One would "rip" open, then shut before the next one would do the same. I couldn't make what was in them, ego was fighting trying to get back to this reality but there was a "knowing" that these were "realities". Was concerned that this reality might not be the right one for some time after returning.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Several times through out my lifetime from child to adulthood I have had times that seem like days, but are only moments, where I am very small and in the corner of a large square white room. The room is tilted up onto one corner. I am in the corner and the door to the room is in the corner of the far end. In between me and that door (to salvation), is a wheel. It's a giant wheel that's turning and alive with things that I can't quite make out. It's mechanical yet organic, it's loud yet silent. It doesn't come toward me but it calls me to it. It's hypnotic and beautiful and ugly and it's suffocating me. I desperately want to go into/through that wheel to get out on the other side but I don't. Because there is no other side... not for me, not yet. So I stay in the room (in this life). Someday I'll take the plunge but not until I'm ready to either rise up or repeat.
And that's all I'll say about that!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl

Someday I'll take the plunge but not until I'm ready to either rise up or repeat.

Rise up or repeat ...

How can one be certain *what would happen ? Potentially. Is it just a feeling ? A knowing that it'll all end ? This wheel represents that for you ? An ending of sorts ?

You are clearly being shown this wheel for a reason. Perhaps (and I do not know) rebirth in this life ?

I do not mean any offense. I am only curious.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlefresh

Your last account resembles my own few experiences when I was very young. I will spare the exact details, they are nonsensical anyways, just in case I can come across others who have had the exact same bizarre and disturbing thing play out. I've had 'echoes' of it when much older but no idea what could trigger it.

It happens inside a dream state but it's not a fully formed dream, and I have a role to try to manage something that I barely have much if any control over. The consequences of failing to manage 'the event' leads to an uncomfortable sensation of sorts.

I would wake myself out of it eventually, but falling back asleep the event would fade gradually back to full force. It was so annoying and in a sense uncomfortable that I could never forget it. I think it also plays out in a certain altered state of expanded awareness. In meditation that inner space opens up like darkness with great depth, and the sensation shares a bit with 'the event' except this one is pleasant, peaceful, and enjoyable.
edit on 12-11-2019 by pilotx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

Someday I'll take the plunge but not until I'm ready to either rise up or repeat.

Rise up or repeat ...

How can one be certain *what would happen ? Potentially. Is it just a feeling ? A knowing that it'll all end ? This wheel represents that for you ? An ending of sorts ?

You are clearly being shown this wheel for a reason. Perhaps (and I do not know) rebirth in this life ?

Because that's what life is all about. We either rise up to our highest potential or we repeat the process.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

Rise up or repeat ...

Because that's what life is all about. We either rise up to our highest potential or we repeat the process.

I respectfully disagree (and I do not wish to expound on this, as I do not wish to derail this *awesome thread).

Thank you for replying though

edit on 13-11-2019 by 34thRight because: Wanted to add some commentary

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Most NDEs offer three interpretations: hallucinations of a brain in extremis, hoax, or consciousness outside this world.

This account sidesteps the first, because the writer did not emerge from a coma in hospital. The whole experience had to take place in seconds at most. Could extreme but quickly passing mental stress create such hallucinations? It seems unlikely.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

When I experienced similar, I could only describe it as the 'reality machine'. It is what inspired the Dharmachakra in ancient Vedic/Hindhu society. It is has always been synonymous with time. Search for Salvia Zipper, or Salvia Wheel for other peoples accounts of this experience.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikGnome
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

When I experienced similar, I could only describe it as the 'reality machine'. It is what inspired the Dharmachakra in ancient Vedic/Hindhu society. It is has always been synonymous with time. Search for Salvia Zipper, or Salvia Wheel for other peoples accounts of this experience.

Yes, I was thinking of the Diviner's Sage too.
I've read many a report where the exact same thing is experienced.

Apparently the shamans from where it originates use it to contact the realm of the dead.

Very interesting...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
Most NDEs offer three interpretations: hallucinations of a brain in extremis, hoax, or consciousness outside this world.

This account sidesteps the first, because the writer did not emerge from a coma in hospital. The whole experience had to take place in seconds at most. Could extreme but quickly passing mental stress create such hallucinations? It seems unlikely.

Individual Hallucinations are real. However, collective hallucinations are not. There can be no denying of the collective. This account is pretty astounding. As the narrator pops back in to this reality before the incident originally transpired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join