It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience - The Wheel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Almost sounds like the plot of The One, that movie with Jet Li. You know the one were he goes to different dimensions and kills different versions of himself, and each one he kills and gets rid off, he becomes stronger, faster, smarter, more kung fu neo like. Leading to the ultimate confrontation of Jet Li vs Jet li to see who is the one and true Jet li.

Forgot when it came out, was in the 90s I think.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yeah when people are near death they have all kinds of crazy hallucinations. Really interesting information out there on D.M.T. being released by it. No surprise people see crazy stuff.

edit on 11 9 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Then Pat Sajak might really be God, spinning this giant wheel in heaven!

And Vanna is obviously Satan, who appears on Earth as an evil Temptress!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This story reminds me of a recurring dream/nightmare I used to have when I was a child. My memory is spotty now (I'm 40), but the basics went as follows:

I would suddenly find myself in a very dark, vacant area, possibly near a large pit or chasm, and I am all alone. There are chairs randomly along the floor. I can see nothing beyond maybe 20 feet. The sky is pitch black. I become aware of something absolutely massive in scale, it is merely feet away, but I cannot see it...only feel it. I know what it is and it paralysis me with fear.

As I said I had this dream many times as a child. I had screaming night terrors when I was a toddler. I'm pretty sure this is what caused them. My parents could not wake me and simply had to let me ride it out.

Sometimes there was a variant to the dream. One time there was a cup full of something sitting on the floor. I knew if this cup spilled it would be catastrophic on a scale I could not comprehend. I tried to protect the cup, but while reaching for it I knocked it over. My last words were "oops", then that massive void overtook me and I would awake.

Other variants usually involved very small objects which were absurdly massive or dense. It's very hard to explain.

I haven't had these dreams for probably 30 years, but will never forget them.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I had an English teacher in middle school tell us a similar story.

As a child, he was drowning in a lake as a weak swimmer. He said he then met with a being who was somehow able to review his entire life he had lived with him. Then he snapped back to reality and popped his head out of the water with the help of an older friend who helped him swim to shallow water. His older friend told him he had only been underwater a few seconds before he came to help him.

I believe these recounts are powerful lucid dreams given to these individuals. I don't know who gives these kinds of lucid dreams. But when I have similar dreams, I really feel like they are not coming from my own conscious, but rather someone who has hijacked my mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, ive had a dream once about how i became in existence and i remember it (the wheel) showing me what my fate was going to be and how my life would come out to be.

Its probably formless (spirit), then form with a consciousness, then awareness, then the fleshly body, then its a mystery after that

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have read a few other reports of "the wheel" on a subreddit called glitch_in_the_matrix.

I have also percieved the wheel in a sense but my perspective was a bit different. I sensed it as a cosmic rave party, with flashing strobe lights. Where every jerky mechanic movement of an object moving through the strobe represented scales of time unfathomable to us. As if each blink was the entire life and death of a universe, followed by another, and another, etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yes, I have experienced similar. The substance that shall not be mentioned, took me there multiple times.

This thread has really got me thinking. The proposition from the OP, is a intensely sobering thought. I guess I always held the hope that we’d get some type of break — you know ‘Heaven’, between lives. The thought of being ‘slapped’ right back into birth, in another life, immediately with no reprieve — is relentlessly terrifying.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Terrifying is almost an understatement isnt it? It implies that it could be worse, where as the reality is so far off the scale as to negate the scale all together.

Ive had fun visits and not so fun visits, but the not so fun were the most transformative and enlightening. I dont think it was meant to be frightening, but the callousness in which all of existence is peeled away like an infinite onion is not for the feint of heart.

Its easy to not get too hung up on it when it's questionable whether the chemicals were to blame rather than the other. When there are no chemicals involved in the visits is when it gets time to pull your britches up and get on with trying to live righteously just in case.

Of course nothing Ive said even comes close to conveying the events or effects which is the real mind F.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When I was a kid in 5th grade my teacher complained to my mom all I did was stare out the window. I was failing all my subjects. The school system thought I was slow so they tested my IQ. My reading and grammar skills weren't that great but my memory skills were off the charts. I was a mathematical genius. I remember the psychologist doing the IQ test. They would show pictures of blocks for 5 seconds and I would have to arrange them in the order of the picture. I have copies of my school records and the scale for memory was 1-10. The psychologist said she never saw anyone get it 100% correct. I had a near photographic memory. The reason I was failing my subjects is because I thought participating was a waste of my time because I remembered everything.

The school system kept track of me over the years and in high school my IQ was dropping. No one new it until age 20 I got schizophrenia. The illness causes a form of brain damage. My memory skills have diminished some but I still retain some of my intelligence.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I have memories from before I was born. I can see them clear as day in my head. Not only do I have memories from before I was born I have memories from when I was born. I remember the hospital room. I remember meeting my grandparents.

Before I was born I remember watching my mom and dad from above. I remember being told they were going to be my parents. I remember exactly what they were saying and doing. They were sitting at a picnic table with two friends talking. They were messing with the old lady in sitting in the garage next door. It was a cloudy fall day.

I don't really talk about it in other then some dumb message board. Most people are skeptics they need to see it for themselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
When I was a kid in 5th grade my teacher complained to my mom all I did was stare out the window. I was failing all my subjects. The school system thought I was slow so they tested my IQ. My reading and grammar skills weren't that great but my memory skills were off the charts. I was a mathematical genius. I remember the psychologist doing the IQ test. They would show pictures of blocks for 5 seconds and I would have to arrange them in the order of the picture. I have copies of my school records and the scale for memory was 1-10. The psychologist said she never saw anyone get it 100% correct. I had a near photographic memory. The reason I was failing my subjects is because I thought participating was a waste of my time because I remembered everything.

The school system kept track of me over the years and in high school my IQ was dropping. No one new it until age 20 I got schizophrenia. The illness causes a form of brain damage. My memory skills have diminished some but I still retain some of my intelligence.

Because I have memories from before I was born. I can see them clear as day in my head. Not only do I have memories from before I was born I have memories from when I was born. I remember the hospital room. I remember meeting my grandparents.

Before I was born I remember watching my mom and dad from above. I remember being told they were going to be my parents. I remember exactly what they were saying and doing. They were sitting at a picnic table with two friends talking. They were messing with the old lady in sitting in the garage next door. It was a cloudy fall day.

I don't really talk about it in other then some dumb message board. Most people are skeptics they need to see it for themselves.

I can believe what you're saying here, it makes sense to me, though many people are so close-minded, they can't think for themselves.

I'm fascinated by the link between metaphysical-physical worlds, especially since my mom died.

My mom was in failing health, and was transitioning between here and the metaphysical world, which I believe is the 'real' existence, and we originate from there, and return to it after our Earthly existence.

My mom's cousin passed away during this time. We didn't tell my mom, because we didn't want to disturb hear well-being.
Two days after her cousin died, I was by my mom's bedside, when she suddenly woke up, looked around, and asked where her cousin was. She was unsettled by it, and kept asking where she was.

So I finally told here she had died, and my mom started to cry.

That proved to me there is definitely a link, a transition between here and there.

A day after my mom died, a hummingbird suddenly appeared at my front door, when I was outside. There were never any hummingbirds around my house before then. A hummingbird showed up ever since then, from time to time, and flew off.

Seven years later, this year, my dad passed away. The next day, TWO hummingbirds appeared at my front door, and flew away. Until then, only one had appeared.

So yes, I can certainly believe what you're saying is not imaginary, or bs. My experience is different than yours, but it is all connected.

Is there anything else you can recall, from before your birth?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I checked out your link, bought the book on kindle, read it last night in one sitting, very interesting read. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: wantsome

I can believe what you're saying here, it makes sense to me, though many people are so close-minded, they can't think for themselves.

I'm fascinated by the link between metaphysical-physical worlds, especially since my mom died.

My mom was in failing health, and was transitioning between here and the metaphysical world, which I believe is the 'real' existence, and we originate from there, and return to it after our Earthly existence.

My mom's cousin passed away during this time. We didn't tell my mom, because we didn't want to disturb hear well-being.
Two days after her cousin died, I was by my mom's bedside, when she suddenly woke up, looked around, and asked where her cousin was. She was unsettled by it, and kept asking where she was.

So I finally told here she had died, and my mom started to cry.

That proved to me there is definitely a link, a transition between here and there.

A day after my mom died, a hummingbird suddenly appeared at my front door, when I was outside. There were never any hummingbirds around my house before then. A hummingbird showed up ever since then, from time to time, and flew off.

Seven years later, this year, my dad passed away. The next day, TWO hummingbirds appeared at my front door, and flew away. Until then, only one had appeared.

So yes, I can certainly believe what you're saying is not imaginary, or bs. My experience is different than yours, but it is all connected.

Is there anything else you can recall, from before your birth?

No nothing else from before. I believe I was meant to remember that for a reason. I could draw a detailed picture the delivery room. I remember my dads parents holding me. I remember my dad being excited it was a boy. I remember other stuff form before I could walk. I'm 43 years old and I remember the incident before I was born like it was yesterday. I think I was meant to remember it so that I know there is more to our existence then what we see here.
edit on 11-11-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sounds like Buddhist Wheel of Existence.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Or maybe the wheel of reincarnation, or the wheel of enslavement,

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: WUNK22

Imagine if nobody dies until the last version of them selves die, in an infinite number of universes maybe theres a universe where each and everyone of us is a God.... Cools story it kept my attention.

We're all God already.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Then Pat Sajak might really be God, spinning this giant wheel in heaven!

And Vanna is obviously Satan, who appears on Earth as an evil Temptress!

Pat is still alive, no ?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have seen this wheel before as well. I had just gotten out of the shower. I wish I could remember if this was one of the times where I had just had an intense spiritual "happening" while IN the shower. I only mention that because that is a fairly normal occurance for me now, but a couple of years ago those shower-trances were new and sometimes terrifying. I even thought I'd died once.

Anyway, I get out and all the sudden there it is coming down at me from center-left in inconceivably huge proportions. I wasn't frightened though and my primary thought was that I was viewing a vast library of everything.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Important question. Have you experienced more of the Mandela effect type sceneries since? Also very different memories of how life events played out between you and different family members? Answering would really help with my theory and maybe we could DM.

Not my personal experience, just one I read about and was just amazed that I had never heard of this before. Sounds like I was not the only one lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join