It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg is in the race now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Completely unrelated to the thread at hand of course, yet here are a few things that I find irredeemable about the man. In fact one of the things on your list, Social Security, is up there with the Federal Reserve system as one of the biggest scams on the American public. We have Japanese American internment during WW2, the New Deal hosing the poor and prolonging the depression, the fact that he ran for a third term (I know this was not an amendment at the time, but does break the "gentleman's agreement" that goes back to Washington), getting us involved in a war we had no business being in, the Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937, he was against anti-lynching legislation, nomination of a known KKK member to the supreme court, and how he treated Jesse Owens.

This is not a comprehensive list, just a few things off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hmmm...

Well just in case,

1. Articles of Impeachment for Michael Rubens Bloomberg, President of the United States. Innumerable felonies for straw purchases of firearm throughout the United States.
2. Abuse of Power, as Mayor of NYC tried numerous times to interject himself in State of Ohio lawmaking processes regarding private property ownership and free exercise thereof.
3. Ethics Violations. Changed the two term limit for mayor of NYC and ran/won a third term. A RINO for most of the first two terms (2001-2007), Independent for the third but heavily leaning Democrat until full change back into a registered Democrat in 2018.

Secret Committees may take up more articles or just go to the next logical step of trial and execution under covert enclave.

Yea, um.....we kind of need to wait until he wins before we start the impeachment process. You know, just to stay consistent with the new rules and all.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just because he threw his hat in doesn't mean he's in the race.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nah.

You quote Kanye West.

I’m good.

sure
from the link:

"What I'm saying is, when y'all read the headlines, 'Kanye's crazy,' this and that, this and that, it's like one in three African Americans are in jail and all of the celebrities are in jail also because they can't say nothing! They've got no opinion! They're so scared!"

they're so scared

base and all.......

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hmmm...

Well just in case,

1. Articles of Impeachment for Michael Rubens Bloomberg, President of the United States. Innumerable felonies for straw purchases of firearm throughout the United States.
2. Abuse of Power, as Mayor of NYC tried numerous times to interject himself in State of Ohio lawmaking processes regarding private property ownership and free exercise thereof.
3. Ethics Violations. Changed the two term limit for mayor of NYC and ran/won a third term. A RINO for most of the first two terms (2001-2007), Independent for the third but heavily leaning Democrat until full change back into a registered Democrat in 2018.

Secret Committees may take up more articles or just go to the next logical step of trial and execution under covert enclave.

well you know 5 eyes and the alphabets are already watching him, right?
that is how it is done now right?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I like Joe but...

Do you? I thought you had kids? Joe really likes the young ones.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Off the top of my head 39% of Dems are moderate, 41% of Americans are Independent.

Neither are extremists like Warren and Sanders

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Off the top of my head 39% of Dems are moderate, 41% of Americans are Independent.

and MOST of the people kanye was speaking to are/were
it will be interesting to see how many stay
base and all.......you know the ones who stayed home in '16?
yeah those people

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Don't worry, the polls showed both of them beating Trump by a bunch. So much that they needn't even go to Wisconsin.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Just a quick indulgence and well get back to the subject...

Do you know how many people would be dead or starving to death if not for social security?

How many children would have been worked to death? Maybe Hitler might have won.

FDR is if not the greatest president one of the top 3, EVERYBODY knows that

Your all wrong on this and the American people agree with me not your libertarian-conservative DOGMA

But we should get back to the subject at hand and leave this for another thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

1. I support social security for disability purposes, and as an opt-in method of retirement savings if one feels they cannot trust themselves to invest correctly. If you don't opt-in, and you lose in the end, tough.

2. Didn't dispute the child labor issue.

3. Hitler would have never won, the Soviet Union would have won. We could debate on if that was the correct course of action all day long.

"EVERYBODY knows that" just like everybody knew Hillary would win.

The American people can't agree on what color a dress was, or who has a better chicken sandwich at the end of the day. The minute I start trusting polls is the minute I ask my wife to put a bullet in my skull, as they can be and usually are manipulated, and while statistics may say that you can extrapolate from a data set, something tells me that the data is only as good as the data set itself which in the case of all polls is inadequate.

Lastly I know this is the mud-pit but I have to throw this in...*you're

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why waste time? Think of the tens of people I just saved having to sit through his rallies. And the walls they would bang their heads against. And the children, won’t someone think of the children?

See, all fixed up.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Failing all else. Just make it known that Bloomberg has read Anthony Weiner’s laptop and now knows too much and let “nature take its course in these types of situations.”

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
oh
so then he will be epsteined?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Don't worry, the polls showed both of them beating Trump by a bunch. So much that they needn't even go to Wisconsin.

Trump has a lower approval rating over the period of his term than any other President. That’s not one poll or leftist polls ... that’s all polls.

Perhaps the polls are wrong again. Perhaps not.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

That is just a specific example. The correct term is Arkancide.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A campaign that we've never seen before? By any means necessary?

No thanks, Bloomerburg. We've seen more than we've ever wanted to see from the left.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is just a specific example. The correct term is Arkancide.

oh I have heard of that....vince foster or some such heard of that as well

in fact that happens quite a bit

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

see, now that I understand your motives, I'm all in. Saving the people some time, yea, hell yea. Impeach him today.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump has a lower approval rating over the period of his term than any other President. That’s not one poll or leftist polls ... that’s all polls.

Perhaps the polls are wrong again. Perhaps not.

then that coupled with the iron clad evidence of quid pro quo, a coverup-a coverup, and bring mean to Adam Schiff, the articles of impeachment should be ready for release by about 9am Monday. Right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join