It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using tax dollars to force firing of prosecutor looking into family needs investigated everytime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

How did trump know? Maybe he watched the video of Biden bragging?

As far as trumps ties to Russian banks, that’s not what trump was investigated by mueller for

Our legal system doesn’t work by saying “my opponent has money in a Russian bank, so I’ll investigate him for a completely different crime”

I suppose you are outrage Obama didn’t investigate hillary at the same time for all of her shady foreign connections

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

I was able to do the video and quickly dismiss your "criticisms"

You did that in a YouTube video, and not in the ATS thread you created?

Too bad I'm not going to click on it to hear you brilliantly lies.

No I did it here as well

Everyone can see it

Meanwhile keep being a coward and refusing to debate me

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: redmage

Are you saying that democrats would not personally benefit if Trump was ousted and a democrat was in his place?

Reeeely?

Are you saying that?

If by "ousted" you mean impeached and removed from office, then Mike Pence would be the one to take his place.

Pence is no democrat.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Schiff and the democrats started the investigation into trump

And claiming these democrat senators weren’t opponents of trump because they weren’t personally running against him is laughable

So I guess trump can investigate any democrat he wants that’s not running for president then?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Are you saying that democrats would not personally benefit if Trump was ousted and a democrat was in his place?

Reeeely?

Are you saying that?

If by "ousted" you mean impeached and removed from office, then Mike Pence would be the one to take his place.

Pence is no democrat.

Are you saying that the dems will not benefit if Trump is impeached?

I'd like an answer.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Reeeely?

Are you saying that?

Pence is no democrat.

You do realize how absurd you sound

It’s ok to investigate political opponents as long as they are not running as the same seat as you?

Come on that is ridiculous

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Everyone can see it

You mean if they give your YouTube channel clicks?

I can't see it if I don't.

It might not be against the T&Cs to do that, I don't know. But, it's not "ethical", in my opinion, to use YouTube to post your ATS response within your thread to boost you numbers. Kinda like Hunter taking a job at Burisma.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And claiming these democrat senators weren’t opponents of trump because they weren’t personally running against him is laughable

So I guess trump can investigate any democrat he wants that’s not running for president then?

You're moving the goalpost and conflating the Executive branch with the Legislative branch.

Like it or not, the constitution grants the President and Congress different responsibilities and privileges.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You're moving the goalpost and conflating the Executive branch with the Legislative branch.

Like it or not, the constitution grants the President and Congress different responsibilities and privileges.

Cool

Show me what law in the constitution where it says the president can’t investigate people running against them

But he can investigate any political rival that is not running against him

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Last I knew we had professionals whose job it is to investigate crimes. An alphabet soup of LEO agencies. The President should have more pressing matters on his plate than playing Inspector Clouseau for personal partisan gains.

If people now think that using the power of the executive office for personal gain against political opponents is ok, then we're further along towards an authoritarian dictatorship than I thought.
edit on 11/8/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your childish insults and comments were responded to me on this thread

I know you have a high opinion of yourself, but believe it or not I didn’t mention you one time in my video

All of my responses to you are right on this thread

But please, whine I am not “ethical “ and maybe against t and c because I posted a video that had nothing to do with you

What did you call me?

Snowflake

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

How did trump know? Maybe he watched the video of Biden bragging?

He didn't brag. He told it how it was.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

Did Biden make the call? Doesn't sound like it.

As far as trumps ties to Russian banks, that’s not what trump was investigated by mueller for

Our legal system doesn’t work by saying “my opponent has money in a Russian bank, so I’ll investigate him for a completely different crime”

Yea because Mueller can just walk up to banks, the Kremlin, and Russian mobsters and ask nicely for information. HA. You gotta be kidding me.

I suppose you are outrage Obama didn’t investigate hillary at the same time for all of her shady foreign connections

Real diplomacy isn't a nice, fair play game. I think Trump is learning that the hard way.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The pres job is to enforce laws

He didn’t personally investigate Biden, he asked Ukraine to do so and cooperate with professionals like barr

Meanwhile, you still didn’t show me where it says what I asked in the constitution

And why was it Ike for senators to use their position to investigate trump?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Biden admitted he was the point man in Ukraine

And even if Obama backed him, that still doesn’t mean it should be investigated

Show me in the mueller investigation where he was tasked with investigating trumps ties to Russian banks

Your belief trump is corrupt doesn’t justify making up a fake reason (collusion with Russians to steal an election) to investigate him

Again, why did you not call our Obama for not investigating Hillary’s foriegn ties?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Meanwhile, you still didn’t show me where it says what I asked in the constitution

Show me what law in the constitution where it says the president can’t investigate people running against them

But he can investigate any political rival that is not running against him

I never said the president could investigate any political rival that is not running against him. Your question is a straw man.

As for using the powers of the office of the president against domestic political rivals, that's long been held as an abuse of power which is considered an impeachable offense. Frankly, Obama should have faced at least one count on that standard when he leaned on the IRS to audit conservative groups.

And why was it Ike for senators to use their position to investigate trump?

It's the House investigating Trump. Article II, Section IV, grants the House powers of Impeachment. Investigation is part of that process. If articles of impeachment pass the House, then they are tried in the Senate.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

How does the impeachment article allow the democrat senators to request Ukrainian aid on investigating trump?

That wasn’t part of an impeachment process

And I assume you feel obama admins entire investigation into trump was a crime as well?

Weird, I missed you in the threads about that for two years saying this was a crime

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

believe it or not I didn’t mention you one time in my video

Well, good! Your post led me to believe that you were answering my insolence through your YouTube video. Thanks for finally clearing that up, which you could have done earlier, when you answered my post questioning just that.

You must think pretty highly of yourself too, to post videos of yourself throughout your threads. Just an observation, Snowflake.

LOL
edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would never ever mention a users name in one of my videos without their permission

I may say I heard this argument or that, but would never show a post or user name without permission

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If you think it was Ok for Biden to do this because members of the imf or eu said it was ok

If it was at the behest of established foreign policy then yeah I think it is OK. If it can be shown it was for personal gain then there is an issue. If it is shown that it was part of a shadow policy then there is an issue. If it can be shown that it was to target a US political rival there is an issue. If it can be shown it was to target a US citizen then there is an issue.

If it can be shown that it is a combination of the things that can be an issue then I think it would be a high crime.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If you think it was Ok for Biden to do this because members of the imf or eu said it was ok

If it was at the behest of established foreign policy then yeah I think it is OK. If it can be shown it was for personal gain then there is an issue. If it is shown that it was part of a shadow policy then there is an issue. If it can be shown that it was to target a US political rival there is an issue. If it can be shown it was to target a US citizen then there is an issue.

I completely agree

Which is why there should be an investigation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join