It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using tax dollars to force firing of prosecutor looking into family needs investigated everytime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

So now executive can ever investigate crimes of an opponent? Got it. I assume someone needs to charge Obamas admin for investigating the trump campaign then. But I guess trump cant charge them, because it would be a crime for him to do it? Hmm, this is tough.

Amd ;ets not forget, we just had three years of the hillary campaign and Obamas admin getting dirt on trump from a foriegn spy citing Kremlin officials. Why didnt you or the democrats speak up about this crime by the Obama admin and Hillarys team for three years?

Meanwhile, why wouldnt using executive authority to fire a prosecutor looking into your sons company also be a crome?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

I dont have to provide any evidence to investigate Hunter Biden.

Let me put it this way; what single evidence is there to investigate Trump for his phone call? The dems say it could be interpreted as a quid pro quo for personal gain.

Well bidens quid pro quo could have also been for personal gain.

Maybe he didnt want his son to lose 80000 a month if his employer and company were indicted on crimes.

We know burisma was being investigated, we know hunter was on the board of directors, we know Biden used a quid pro quo for a billion dollars of US tax dollars to get the prosecutor tasked with leading that investigation fired.

That warrants an investigation into Bidens actions.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What prompted Trump to investigate Biden?

I dont know.

He claims, much like biden did, it was to make sure corruption was being investigated in the Ukraine.

Why must we believe Bidens motives were good but trumps arent?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What is this? You can't keep up with the criticism on the thread you authored, so you have to run to YouTube to rant in your YouTube fanboy echo chamber?

I kept up just fine.

I was able to do the video and quickly dismiss your "criticisms"

Meanwhile for a big talker you certianly ignored that offer to debate me didnt you?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Grambler

Great principle in theory. How are you going to prove guilt and enforce?

Me personally? I guess run for Congress and go from there

Our country in general?

Stop trying to impeach people investigating these situations, and slow and independent investigation to happen

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You don't find it rather suspicious Trump is so gun ho into investigating Biden? As far as going to call China on camera to investigate him?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You dont find it suspicious that Biden was so gung ho to get the prosecutor tasked with investigating his son company fired?

Did you find it suspicious Obama and Pelosi and schiff were so hung ho to investigate trump!
edit on 8-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why is this going on?

Why the hearings, the inquiry's, the drama, the leaks, the display?

“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So now executive can ever investigate crimes of an opponent? Got it.

Does he/she have a degree in criminology?

How many years experience does he/she have as a criminal detective?

Last I knew we had professionals whose job it is to investigate crimes. An alphabet soup of LEO agencies. The President should have more pressing matters on his plate than playing Inspector Clouseau for personal partisan gains.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Strangely you didn’t say that about Obama.

Trump wasn’t personally investigating, he was talking with the president of Ukraine to get cooperation and assurances they were investigating corruption

You know, exactly like those three Democrat senators did the m their letter to the Ukraine in 2018

Strange you and the Dems didn’t call for their removal of office because they don’t have degrees in criminology

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Does Obama not qualify as a "he/she"?

You know, exactly like those three Democrat senators did the m their letter to the Ukraine in 2018

Which domestic partisan opponents were they asking to be investigated in that letter?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Does Obama not qualify as a "he/she"?

Ok cool, so as I originally stated, no president may start an investigation of someone in the other party

Why are the Dems allowed to now start an investigation into trump then?

Which domestic partisan opponents were they asking to be investigated in that letter?

Trump

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You dont find it suspicious that Biden was so gung ho to get the prosecutor tasked with investigating his son company fired?

Not really, since it was his sons job on the line, which was making tons of money. The motive is clear.

Did you find it suspicious Obama and Pelosi and schiff were so hung ho to investigate trump!

Again, not really. The man has ties to Russian mobsters, sketchy banks, and went bust about six times. Wouldn't you want to know more about such a person running for president?

But it still doesn't answer the question. How does Trump know so much information and how did he know for sure to be pushing for this sort of scenario?

Why does this all lead back to eastern Europe, everything that man does leads back to that part of the world, AND PUTIN.
edit on 8-11-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So you admit Biden’s motive was to keep his sons job making tons of money

Why should t that he investigated?

As far as trump having ties to Russians, no that’s not how are legal system works

Obama has ties to Farrakhan, so should we have a three year investigation into him as well?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Trump

Apologies, but those of us in the cheap seats like watching you debate.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I was able to do the video and quickly dismiss your "criticisms"

You did that in a YouTube video, and not in the ATS thread you created?

Too bad I'm not going to click on it to hear you brilliantly lies.
edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ok cool, so as I originally stated, no president may start an investigation of someone in the other party

Personally? I hope not. If people now think that using the power of the executive office for personal gain against political opponents is ok, then we're further along towards an authoritarian dictatorship than I thought.

Why are the Dems allowed to now start an investigation into trump then?

It's my understanding that elected politicians did not start that investigation. The F.B.I. started it due to his questionable behavior leading up to the election (like publicly asking for Russia to help him against the demon queen with her emails).

Trump

Which of those three Democrat senators were running against Trump? If one, or all 3 were, and they asked for foreign assistance investigating him to further their campaign efforts, then they should be removed from office as well.

Asking for foreign assistance in domestic elections is a no no.

Personally, I wish Hillary had done such so they could actually nail her on something, but the infamous dossier was solicited by conservatives in efforts to beat Trump in the republican primaries, and she got it from conservative American sources instead of soliciting foreign nationals after their efforts to beat him failed.
edit on 11/8/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So you admit Biden’s motive was to keep his sons job making tons of money

Why should t that he investigated?

You're avoiding the question.

How did Trump know? What prompted him to withhold money from Ukraine, what prompted him to investigate Biden? What is his source of info?

As far as trump having ties to Russians, no that’s not how are legal system works

Obama has ties to Farrakhan, so should we have a three year investigation into him as well?

Trump has ties to a bank that was laundering dirty USSR Rubles that were supposed to be illegal and thrown out.

How does that equate to Obama have some ties to a racists black dude? Social choice, does not equate to criminal activity on the scale Trump has ties too. Also, remember, Obama grew up with racism all around him, he would obviously surround himself with people like Farrakhan in his early years. He admits this in his book, and shows remorse and regret for seeking such virtues and paths as a angry young adult.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you saying that democrats would not personally benefit if Trump was ousted and a democrat was in his place?

Reeeely?

Are you saying that?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You have bno idea if they broke laws because there wasnt an investigation into Jope bidens quid pro quo.

Quid pro quo is not the issue. Biden was part of an envoy that included the USA, the UN, EU and that IMF, who all had required that before they release the IMF $1 billion dollar aid package, Ukraine had to address their corruption problem, and get rid of the prosecutor that was shutting down investigations and refusing to prosecute fraudsters, including the owner of Burisma.

Further, when pressed, because of the Giuliani's clown show, Ukrainian officials made an announcement.

Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine's prosecutor general, said this week that he had no evidence of wrongdoing against former Vice President Joe Biden or his son, Hunter, over the latter's involvement with a private Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Group, Bloomberg reported.

Lutsenko said this week that neither Hunter Biden nor Burisma were now the focus of an investigation, according to Bloomberg.

"I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of US presidential elections," Lutsenko said. "Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws ... at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing."

www.businessinsider.com...

I am discussing politicians using US tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into their families business.

That didn't happen.

and when else in history has a Vice President of the US forced the firing of a prosecutor for another country?

ETA: I have asked this quite a few times, and always seem to get crickets.

I would love to find and go through the annals of American foreign politics. I bet there's some fascinating cloak and dagger stuff! But, alas, I don't have access to those inside deals, done behind closed doors in the middle of the night.

But, hey! You can ask Mick Mulvaney, he says "politics happens", "Get over it". Maybe he can cite some good Bag Man tales.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join