It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using tax dollars to force firing of prosecutor looking into family needs investigated everytime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are misinformed or lying.

First Biden admitted in how own words his threatening with a quid pro quo of a billion dollar loan guarantee was why the Ukraine fired Shokin. Are you saying Biden lied?

Second, even if that wasn't the reason, the fact is Biden and Obama attempting to have a prosecutor fired by withholding a billion us tax dollars should be investigated

Third, Shokin was the person tasked with leading the investigation into Burisma. How would Biden or Obama know the details of his investigation? Were they interfering in it to know the details?

All they knew was this was the guy who was in charge of the investigation, and they used a bllion US tax dollars to get him fired.

Thank you for coming on this thread and illustrating exactly how some people are so Partisan and cheer so much for corruption that they will make arguments that investigating their person when they use US tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor tasked with looking into their families business should be criminal

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They can't admit the need for an investigation.
The second they do trump is off scot free.
They have committed all they have to this as mueller failed them.

it is pathetic

They don't realize or understand who gets to decide the need for investigation, and it aint them.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

What #ing reality do you live in? Because it sure as # ain't this one.

Yes it did happen, Biden is on tape admitting it happened.

Wow the craziness is getting ridiculous.

Jaden

It is amazing and disturbing to watch how the trump haters can force themselves to deny reality like this.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yeah but only because leftists have openly been crazy as #

Jaden

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I can prove all of their hypocrisy.

Remember when Trump fired comey, and that poster and many more, and almost all the dems and the media screamed how abusive that was, and demanded an investigation that became the two year Mueller investigation?

Now their defense of Biden using a quid pro quo was two fold

1. The prosecutor he got fired wasnt looking into Burisma.

Thats a lie and irrelevant (as Biden thought he was the person in charge) but still, with the firing of comey, we know comey wasnt investigating Trump, because comey admitted it. Yet the dems still demanded the investigation.

2. A bunch of other people, including some europeans and the media wanted shokin fired as well.

Well we know that republicans and democrats wanted comey fired. Yet somehow that didnt call them for demanding an investigation into trump firing comey.

They are liars and hypocrites, and its plain for all to see.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First Biden admitted in how own words his threatening with a quid pro quo of a billion dollar loan guarantee was why the Ukraine fired Shokin. Are you saying Biden lied?

No. I'm saying that you are lying.

Second, even if that wasn't the reason, the fact is Biden and Obama attempting to have a prosecutor fired by withholding a billion us tax dollars should be investigated

First of all, it wasn't just "Obama and Biden". It was also the UN, the EU and the IMF.
Second, why should that be investigated if you don't think that Trump's withholding aid in US tax dollars in exchange for an investigation into his political rivals, should be investigated, and that he did nothing wrong?

Third, Shokin was the person tasked with leading the investigation into Burisma.

Which he shelved. He refused to investigate the owner of Burisma.

How would Biden or Obama know the details of his investigation?

Duh! Because as President and Vice President of the United States of America they had connections with people "in the know". It's their job to know!

All they knew was this was the guy who was in charge of the investigation, and they used a bllion US tax dollars to get him fired.

For crying out loud! You think everyone is as dumb as you are!

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
yes sir!

how they got hoodwinked into thinking this peach mint was a good idea I will never understand

You couldn't pay me to vote for ANY dem at this point. Not even the illustrious dog catcher position.

The sad part is that if they ever do actually find a real honest to goodness crime, I wont believe them.
At least none of those in office currently.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No. I'm saying that you are lying.

OK so I am lying, Biden never said that.

YOU. ARE. A. LIAR.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

As to the rest pf your post.

If there is reason to investigate Biden, then there is no case for impeachment. The US president has every right and even a duty to investigation evidence of corruption of this scale.

Ive already answered the "But other countries wanted this guy gone!" argument, thats what the entire OP was about.

I already answered the Shkin wasnt investigating argument.

And now you claim Obama and Bidern were actively involved in knowing the details of a criminal investigation into a company Bidens son was on the board of directors for? WOW!!! Thats sounds like a reason for an investigation alone!

And dont call me dumb. Ill debate you right now on any format you want, and make you look foolish. I can be ready in one minute, just let me know.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I can be ready in one minute, just let me know.

a modern day minuteman!

outstanding!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just want to point out what these anti trumper like on this thread are sying.

Lets say the government of India announces they are investigating a company Don Jr. is on the board of directors of.

Trump then uses a billion dollar (of US tax money) loan guarantee as a quid pro quo, and demands the firning of the prosecutor tasked with looking into his sons company.

These anti trumpers are saying as long as other people said it was ok, say maybe nigel farage and boris johnson, and as long as Trump claims he thought the prosecutor wasnt investigating his sons company hard enpigh, then the democrats would have no problem with this, and even claim to investigate trump for this would be a crime.

That is how unbelievably stupid their argument is.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I can be ready in one minute, just let me know.

a modern day minuteman!

outstanding!

Im so tired of their insults. Over and over the just say "You are wrong and dumb!", point out know specifics, and then refuse to debate me when I offer it.

They are not fooling anyone, they know they would be crushed.

Not because I am special, but because they know they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
they have no idea how tired of all this crap the regular joes are
they will soon find out
they will be sad

your analysis is on point, timely, and correct
thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

OK so I am lying, Biden never said that.

There is no question that Biden bragged about his role in the dispersal of a $1Billion dollar package to the Ukraine. The motive is what YOU are lying about.

Shokin wasn't investigating Hunter Biden.
Shokin was refusing to investigate and prosecture the owner of Burisma
Biden was representing US interests and internation interests.

If there is reason to investigate Biden, then there is no case for impeachment.

When you claim that Biden withheld money to protect his son, you are deliberately misrepresenting the facts to detract from the actual crimes that Trump and his traveling circus did commit.

And now you claim Obama and Bidern were actively involved in knowing the details of a criminal investigation into a company Bidens son was on the board of directors for? WOW!!!

I didn't say that. I never said they were "actively" involved in Ukrainian investigation. But they did know that the corruption that was plaguing the Ukraine was not being properly addressed by the current prosecutor.

And dont call me dumb.

Snowflake!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How do you know Bidens motives? Was their an investigation?

Meanwhile you also claim to know trumps motives. SO the dems standard is now you all know what is in peoples minds, and based on your say so, we can declare people to have pure or guilty motives without any investigation.

Again you lie when you say I said Biden withheld money to protect his son. I specifically said in the OP

"This isnt to say Biden or his son are guilty of corruption (they may or may not be) but the situation warrants an investigation"

The point is I dont know claim to know bidens guilt or innocence or motives, unlike you. I am merely claiming anytime an official uses US tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into their families business, there should bean investigation.

You are claiming uts ok to use US oney in quid pro quo's to fire prosecutors looking into family businesses sometimes; but only based on your subjective feeling on when their motives are good.

And me telling you not to call me dumb isnt being a snowflake, its pointing out the objective truth I am not dumb, in comparision to you. Which is why you wont debate me.

I can fire up a live video in a minute, we'll put it on this thread live. Just say the word.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You are claiming uts ok to use US oney in quid pro quo's to fire prosecutors looking into family businesses sometimes; but only based on your subjective feeling on when their motives are good.

I didn't say that. Either you have a debilitating reading comprehension problem, a problem with telling the truth or you're just dumb/obtuse/willfully ignorant.

Meanwhile you also claim to know trumps motives.

Trump announced his motives, when asked, on the White House Lawn during a press conference.

Biden didn't break any laws when he acted as a US representative of an international envoy to the Ukraine. Hunter Biden didn't break any laws by accepting a position on the board of Burisma.

Evidence in the released memo/transcript of the call, and the testimony of US officials to Congress expose Trump's corruption.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If Joe Biden broke the law put the effer in jail!!! Having the rule of law has to be a bi-partisan issue.

"The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), 15 U.S.C. § 78dd-1, was passed in 1977. The program bribery statute, 18 U.S.C. § 666, was passed in 1984.[23] In the program bribery statute, "Congress, for the first time, directly federalized the crime of bribery of or by local officials."[24]"

Please, if you have evidence of Joe Biden breaking federal laws indict the mother effer!!!

You won't have evidence without an investigation. Which currently the media and every liberal says isn't needed and the whole issue is "debunked". So...

The last time I checked we hare a Republican in the Whitehouse, and therefore, why can't the DOJ do something?

edit on 8-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm missing the part where Joe Biden breaks the law. When or where did this have to do with his son?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: shooterbrody

I can prove all of their hypocrisy.

Remember when Trump fired comey, and that poster and many more, and almost all the dems and the media screamed how abusive that was, and demanded an investigation that became the two year Mueller investigation?

Now their defense of Biden using a quid pro quo was two fold

1. The prosecutor he got fired wasnt looking into Burisma.

Thats a lie and irrelevant (as Biden thought he was the person in charge) but still, with the firing of comey, we know comey wasnt investigating Trump, because comey admitted it. Yet the dems still demanded the investigation.

Explain to me how Joe Biden knew or arranged the new prosecutor would not do exactly the same thing with Burisma the previous prosecutor was doing?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

If Joe Biden broke the law put the effer in jail!!! Having the rule of law has to be a bi-partisan issue.

"The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), 15 U.S.C. § 78dd-1, was passed in 1977. The program bribery statute, 18 U.S.C. § 666, was passed in 1984.[23] In the program bribery statute, "Congress, for the first time, directly federalized the crime of bribery of or by local officials."[24]"

Please, if you have evidence of Joe Biden breaking federal laws indict the mother effer!!!

You won't have evidence without an investigation. Which currently the media and every liberal says isn't needed and the whole issue is "debunked". So...

The last time I checked we hare a Republican in the Whitehouse, and therefore, why can't the DOJ do something?

They tried, and the democrats said their investigation was criminal and impeachable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join