It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop who arrested El Chapo's son 'executed'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But that will upset the balance with only the leaders being corrupt, at least they have there leaders in check.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Joe Rogan Experience episode 1302. guest Ed Calderon

This was an epically great interview with firsthand insight into the cartel problem (he also lightly touches on the immigration problem- much to the pleasure of the right/displeasure of the left).

From his website

For over a decade Ed Calderon worked in the fields of counter narcotics, organized crime investigation, and public safety in the northern-border region of Mexico. During this period he also coordinated and worked executive protection details for high-level government officials and visiting dignitaries — often in some of the most dangerous parts of the country.

He sounds American, but he’s Mexican. Born and raised in Tijuana. Very interesting person.
I would have passed this episode up, but my husband urged me to give it a listen. And I’ll urge anyone who wants a “boots on the ground” account of this war to take a listen as well.

JRE 1302 Ed Calderon

That really is a great video and goes along ways to explaining just how bad and over the edge things have gotten in Mexico..youtu.be...

Another video from this current thread www.abovetopsecret.com... that is talking about the Mormons in Mexico and their efforts to protect themselves.. People will take different things away from the video but what I took is never let an idiot government disarm you as the bad guys always seem to be able to arm themselves. youtu.be...
The gang warfare and nightly deaths in several major cities of America where guns are basically outlawed should make one think IMO..

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I agree that we need special forces as the first wave of observers not combatants.

the cartels have so many people under their 'gold or lead' policies that it would take a true regular military force to cut the cancer out.

and sadly that might include some younger combatants, its a well know fact cartels use kids as foot soldiers and assassins.

i think once we(the US) start taking out the higher ups(the shot callers and such) and the special forces take out the corrupt Mexican police and military in the way that they do their work allot of these children could be spared but allot will not.

how far is America willing to go to save a neighbor and in reality our own self's.

how many people now have dies or have had their families torn apart by cartel drugs?

NSA/CIA/etc can put targets on people with out one american setting foot there.

regardless of how they got their start and where they got support from in the past, we are in the present and the cartels need to be dealt with with all cards on the table, or as they say with the gloves off.

some poster said something about the MAGA people going first.....well i fit both requirements. that being prior military and a MAGA supporter.... send me down with a trained military force and ill be happy as a pig in # killing those cockroaches.

if i were the cartels i would be worried

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

But the left would gladly open the Southern border to these upstanding young men as potential Democratic voters.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here is a link with many stories of this Cartel horror

Cartel Chronicles

edit on 10-11-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Yet their president says they can handle it.
Clearly they cannot handle it.

However, something tells me if the US were to go in the entire op would end up similar to Falluja or Ramadi

What leads you to beleive they want to do anything about it?

The drug trade makes up a substantial part of their economy.

Actually avocados more than drugs lol. Believe it or not, most cartel money is from avocados.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Its been that way in mexico for a very long time.

Best bet is to separate yourself from that kind of environment and wall your society off for protection.

No one wants Mexico's nasty drug's...Americans make such a higher quality

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join