It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're not facing a migrant invasion': Italy's new interior minister

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Well for the first time were in agreement, your not talking out of your ass, you're an ass that talks....goodnight

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

See. It all comes down to the food!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Did you just eskimo kiss me lol

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Careful that nose could have been anywhere...

Really I should have replied, now you know why such a long face
edit on 8-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

edit on 8-11-2019 by Joecanada11 because: Error

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well for the first time were in agreement, your not talking out of your ass, you're an ass that talks....goodnight

Haha.. I'll give you that one.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

See. It all comes down to the food!

I'll send you some witchetty grubs.

Then we can talk.

You're supposed to eat the head, remember.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It's cold in them igloos, anything to keep you warm..

Besides, I met a chick from canada once, when she told me she was Canadaian, I, for some reason, burst out with "I've never met anyone from Canadia." and she still talked to me.

Can't be all that bad?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Careful that nose could have been anywhere...

Really I should have replied, now you know why such a long face

A: It never matters where it's been, as long as it knows where it's going. Oo

B: I still contend I'm practising my creep joe biden sniffing tech. "My you have such a long face!" "All the better to sniff you with, my dear."

I'm seriously out now, haha.. despite our differences, glad we didn't end up with U2U warnings +

Cheers.. also.. you're both wrong!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ChefFox

Maybe if the US would stop bombing and destroying countries in the Middle East there would not be so many immigrants flooding Europe.

Good thing Trump isn't feeding into what the previous administration did then and won't continue to destroy Syria like some want.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ChefFox

Maybe if the US would stop bombing and destroying countries in the Middle East there would not be so many immigrants flooding Europe.

The US is NOT bombing anywhere in Africa.

Just opportunists looking for welfare checks

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Yeah they are all lazy and don't wanna work....
. Stop with the racist garbage

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Your saying that the troops came home and Trump didn't send them to guard sa oil fields?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The migrants are coming regardless, 1000 in a population of 60 million, do the math it's nothing like having a thousand migrants dumped in my subburb.

What you're seeing is hyperbole, did you know we here in Aus take in thousands of refugees every year, has your subburb been taken over by them ?

Australia is a large country with a sparse population and a lot of free land. When migrants come to Europe the generally head straight for dense inner city area of low rent districts with a lot of poverty and social problems already in place. Many of these places are already home to struggling minority communities from different backgrounds.

Putting 100 African migrants into an eastern European or Asian minority neighborhood is a recipe for gang warfare as each community struggles to exert itself.

Just look at places like London where the east and west African minority groups are carving each other up like a turkey on thanksgiving.

Or France were the Algerian minority group is fighting urban warfare with everybody else.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah they are all lazy and don't wanna work....
. Stop with the racist garbage

I did not say anything remotely racist, just being factual.

Sorry if facts offend you.

Furthermore, most do not have even high school education and limited language skills of the host country they are migrating to, locking them into low paying jobs at best

In Canada, migrants receive $25000/family/year . In the UK, large jobless migrant families get to move into MILLION pound houses
www.express.co.uk...
- nothing remotely similar would be available to them if they stayed home or went to say South Africa instead of the UK

Despite your unthinking SJW blather, facts is the 1 billion people in the developed world CANNOT solve the problems of, or support
or pay for the 6.5 billion in the undeveloped world. Personal responsibility for their own problems

You seem completely unable to understand that this is financially unsustainable and comes at the expense of the taxpayers in the host country that have PAID into THEIR system and that will experience reduced services as a result.

Math is hard.....for SJW idiots...
edit on 8-11-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Man we've had thousands of immigrants from various countries come here and they work their asses off and contribute to the economy. It's not SJW bull# it's reality. And math is my specialty. The problem with massive injections of people into communities isn't culture clashing but it is a mathematical issue. When communities are injected with large amounts of new people the rent gets higher and labour can become cheaper. Our rent has increased over 250% in the last 15 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Man we've had thousands of immigrants from various countries come here and they work their asses off and contribute to the economy. It's not SJW bull# it's reality. And math is my specialty. The problem with massive injections of people into communities isn't culture clashing but it is a mathematical issue. When communities are injected with large amounts of new people the rent gets higher and labour can become cheaper. Our rent has increased over 250% in the last 15 years.

You still do not understand that they cost the taxpayer a minimum of $25 000/family/year and that this is unsustainable.
A 36 million people country like Canada cannot support/welcome 6 billion third world.

Your position is SJW bullshyte
And no, clearly you suck at basic math

But then, you are the ignorant type that cannot accept that Mao was the worst mass murderer in history
edit on 9-11-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

So facts are now deed racist? you do know that the majority of those 600,000+ African Migrants who had landed through with the NGO ships, never do get a job right? some of them barely finish the six month trail which the leftist Italian government had introduced.

Many of these African migrants just move into the streets and live in tents outside the cities and abandoned. The leftist government in Italy three years ago under matteo renzi/DP tried to poly an experiment.

There are several towns small in number towns which had being abandoned by the Italian youths. What about the old folks? well thats ok they have some new company at least.

The leftist government and leftist mayors had put in 200+ African migrants into these towns that were abandoned
Putting 100 African migrants into the village/town.

I would say it would being a lot better if the leftists decided to put Italians first in the abandoned villages and towns and of course to recreate it, but they didn't.

Such towns that have African Migrants on them are run by leftist mayors with questionable past.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

immigrants from various countries come here and they work their asses off and contribute to the economy.

Not all they do. When you debate this specific topic you have to be more specif. Rather then using "from various countries" i am pretty sure your country only takes in the educated ones and the ones with who have money.

communities isn't culture clashing

Your wrong on that one.
edit on 9-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

So facts are now deed racist? you do know that the majority of those 600,000+ African Migrants who had landed through with the NGO ships, never do get a job right? some of them barely finish the six month trail which the leftist Italian government had introduced.

Many of these African migrants just move into the streets and live in tents outside the cities and abandoned. The leftist government in Italy three years ago under matteo renzi/DP tried to poly an experiment.

There are several towns small in number towns which had being abandoned by the Italian youths. What about the old folks? well thats ok they have some new company at least.

The leftist government and leftist mayors had put in 200+ African migrants into these towns that were abandoned
Putting 100 African migrants into the village/town.

I would say it would being a lot better if the leftists decided to put Italians first in the abandoned villages and towns and of course to recreate it, but they didn't.

Such towns that have African Migrants on them are run by leftist mayors with questionable past.

You claimed Italy has half a million migrants, so again I ask, can you back up your claim

edit on 9-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join