It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Impeachment Articles Against President Trump. Republican Strategy will be Operation Boomerang.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Krakatoa

Our democracy republic is constitutional. So is the impeachment process as it's being handled right now.

There, I fixed your repeated and incorrect description of the United States form of government.

Oh?

So, now you're saying that our democracy republic is unconstitutional?

Who's the liar?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question. It's you.

Our democracy republic is constitutional. Our democracy republic was attacked by the Russian's in 2016, and continues to be underattack.

It's the duty of Congress to defend our (constitutional) democracy republic from enemies both foreign, and domestic enemies, like yourself.

That is what this impeachment is all about.

Nice try, but I never said that, now did I? More lies I see. See, using accurate terms does not negate the Constitutionality of anything. That is merely in your own warped and biased mind.

Oh, and I fixed your statement above again to be accurate and truthful. No thanks necessary. It's my effort to rid ATS of ignorance, in the old standing ATS saying of ....

Deny Ignorance

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Nice try, but I never said that

Yes, you did.

Right here, when you claimed to "correct" my assertion that "our democracy" is constitutional

Our democracy republic is constitutional

That translates as you correcting me, telling me that I am wrong, when I say that "our democracy" is constitutional. By striking "democracy" from the sentence, and adding your own words.

It's my effort to rid ATS of ignorance

You can't fix ATS by altering what ATS member's post, without their permission, putting words into the mouths of people who never uttered them, then claim victory.

Your anti-democracy is unamerican and unpatriotic, on this Veteran's Day, honoring so many who lost their lives so that our democracy thrives.

Shame on you! Hypocrite!

edit on 11-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Nice try, but I never said that

Yes, you did.

Right here, when you claimed to "correct" my assertion that "our democracy" is constitutional

Our democracy republic is constitutional

That translates as you correcting me, telling me that I am wrong, when I say that "our democracy" is constitutional. By striking "democracy" from the sentence, and adding your own words.

It's my effort to rid ATS of ignorance

You can't fix ATS by altering what ATS member's post, without their permission, putting words into the mouths of people who never uttered them, then claim victory.

Your anti-democracy is unamerican and unpatriotic, on this Veteran's Day, honoring so many who lost their lives so that our democracy thrives.

Shame on you! Hypocrite!

I only correct people that repeatedly use incorrect terminology regarding the foundational principals of the United States government structure. It is not, and never was a democracy. No matter how hard you and the democrats in power repeat that lie, it is still not true.

Denying Ignorance, when repeatedly told the facts IS what ATS is all about.

And you, in the face of facts, remain ignorant, willfully, and refuse to deny that ignorance.

Calling it a Representative Republic in no way is an unconstitutional statement. In fact, it is actually supportive of the Constitution since it is true, a fact, and not misrepresenting it at all. Unlike you have been doing all along here.

But please, remain in your deluded cloud of deranged hallucinations. Frankly, I think the real world would trigger you so badly that you might lash out in violent display on some hapless and innocent person. I wouldn't want that at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I will keep it up. I will reiterate.

I'm perfectly happy with Democrats meeting in think tanks and war rooms, to develop the appropriate articles of impeachment, that address this president's abuse of office, corruption and assault on our democracy.

edit on 11-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I will keep it up. I will reiterate.

I'm perfectly happy with Democrats meeting in think tanks and war rooms, to develop the appropriate articles of impeachment, that address this president's abuse of office, corruption and assault on our democracy.

See, I can accept that position...I may not agree with it, but I respect your right to have that opinion.

What I don't accept is misrepresentation of our entire federal government structure. That was the issue I had with your previous posts.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Can the US have a capitalism?

Apparently you are oblivious as to how nonsensical these kinds of questions are.

No, the US cannot 'have a Capitalism'. It can have a capitalistic economy, but that is a huge discussion all by itself, because there is not 'one' form of capitalism, there are many, some good, and some bad.

"They have a Constitutional duty to support and defend our Constitution."

Our democracy is constitutional.

Another nonsensical comment.

Maybe english is not your native language? That could explain a few things.

So is the impeachment process as it's being handled right now.

No. Actually. It isn't. Members of the HoR are being actively denied their Right to participate. That is directly contrary to and a violation of the Constitutionally delegated Power of Impeachment, because it is the whole HoR, not a few individuals in the majority party.

I think that you're a hypocrite,

Opinions are like a$$holes, aren't they?

and that you would be first in line to condemn a Democrat for voter fraud or voter suppression, even though we don't "have a democracy", according to you.

Not according to me, according to our own Constitution itself, and all of the Founding Fathers.

The fact that this nation is not a Democracy has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I would be first in line to condemn anyone for voter fraud or suppression, regardless of their party affiliation.

Doubling down..
"Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen told state election officials Saturday the threat from Russia targeting U.S. elections should be taken seriously

We should absolutely take every precaution to make sure our election system - from the integrity of the voting machines, to the process of placing and counting ballots - is as secure as possible from tampering and fraud.

and the attacks are a "direct attack on our democracy."

Yes, there are many ignorant people who falsely believe the lie that our nation is a Dumbocracy.

But, you would give the order to "Stand Down".

Would I? I would give the order to not believe lies, and not go into hysterics from a few social network ads.

Now,
yourself.
edit on 12-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

originally posted by tanstaafl
How can the US 'have' a democracy?

Can it have a communism?

Can the US have a capitalism?

A nonsensical comment.

LOL
When you have to answer to your line of thought, it's nonsensical now? LOL

Our democracy is constitutional.

Another nonsensical comment.

There you go again, inferring that our democracy is NOT constitutional!

We should absolutely take every precaution to make sure our election system - from the integrity of the voting machines, to the process of placing and counting ballots - is as secure as possible from tampering and fraud.

Our "election system" is our democracy.

The United States is a "republic", like China is a republic, except that the United States also has a democracy, in which the people decide who runs our "republic", unlike China's republic.

And, it's the duty of Congress to defend our democracy, even when our president refuses to.

Full

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

"A nonsensical comment."

LOL
When you have to answer to your line of thought, it's nonsensical now? LOL

What is LOL is someone trying to pass themselves off as intelligent, but failing spectacularly. In your case, just like everything the dems have been doing for the last 3 years, it is backfiring spectacularly.

There you go again, inferring that our democracy is NOT constitutional!

There you go again, repeating a nonsensical lie as if it were true.

A pet peeve of mine is morons who confuse infer and imply (like morons who confuse libel and slander). When I state something very plainly, I am not implying anything, and if you choose to infer something that is plainly not there, that is your problem, not mine.

I have never said, nor implied, that "our democracy is not constitutional", I have simply pointed out that America is not a dumbocracy, it is a Constitutional Republic - one unlike any other that has come before it.

"We should absolutely take every precaution to make sure our election system - from the integrity of the voting machines, to the process of placing and counting ballots - is as secure as possible from tampering and fraud."

Our "election system" is our democracy.

No, our election system is the system by which our elections are held. Civics...

The United States is a "republic", like China is a republic,

No, the USA is a Constitutional Republic - one unlike any other that has come before it.

except that the United States also has a democracy,

You mean "except that the IUSA holds elections in which the people decide who serves then under our "Constitutional Republic".

And, it's the duty of Congress to defend our democracy, even when our president refuses to.

You mean "it is the duty of Congress, and every person who takes the oath, to protect and defend our Constitution".

Civics...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You are arguing "semantics" as if that makes our democracy less than "constitutional" and not something that's worthy of defending, or that Congress has a duty to defend and preserve.

YOu better explain to that to the government servants who don't know that:

Lindsay Graham

"Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said in an interview broadcast Sunday that the only way for America to move on after the election was to take retaliatory action against Russia for its interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"I do not believe we can go forward as a nation until we punish Russia," he said during an interview on NBC's 'Meet The Press.'
Graham, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he was sure that Moscow had meddled in the election. "I'm 1,000 percent certain that the Russians interfered in our election."

"They did try to undercut Clinton. I don't think they changed the outcome," he continued. "But they sure as hell tried and I want to punish the Russians and I hope the president will see their interference as a threat to our democracy."

www.newsweek.com...

Nancy Pelosi

"This Constitution is the blueprint for our republic—and not a monarchy," she said. "But when we have a president who says Article Two says I can do whatever I want, that is in defiance of the separation of powers. That's not what our Constitution says."

"What is at stake in all of this is nothing less than our democracy," she also said. "What are we fighting for? Defending our Democracy for the people."

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Kristjen Nielsen

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen told state election officials Saturday the threat from Russia targeting U.S. elections should be taken seriously and the attacks are a "direct attack on our democracy."

www.upi.com...

George W Bush

We should - we will - welcome people of faith into the political process... It is essential that believers enter the arena. Your involvement in politics helps determine how well our democracy works.

www.azquotes.com...

Ronald Reagan

America is a melting pot, and education has been a mainspring for our democracy and freedom, a means of providing gifts of knowledge and opportunity to all citizens, no matter how humble their background, so they could climb higher, help build the American dream, and leave a better life for those who follow.

This democracy of ours, which sometimes we've treated so lightly, is more than ever a comfortable cloak, so let us not tear it asunder, for no man knows, once it is destroyed, where or when he will find its protective warmth again.

www.azquotes.com...

Lyndon B. Johnson

For it was only after I could become President of this country that I could really see in all its hopeful and troubling implications just how much the hopes of our citizens and the security of our Nation and the real strength of our democracy depended upon the learning and the understanding of our people.

www.azquotes.com...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

If there was one decision I would overrule, it would be Citizens United. I think the notion that we have all the democracy that money can buy strays so far from what our democracy is supposed to be.

www.azquotes.com...

Thurgood Marshall

To protest against injustice is the foundation of all our American democracy.

www.azquotes.com...

edit on 12-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dems are not going to impeach Trump. Because they want control of the phony inquiry so they can push conspiracy theories. If they voted to impeach him it would go to the Senate and their witnesses would be asked real questions and Biden would be subpoena. Their goal is to keep the clown show going until the end of the 2020 election. By then people will have had enough of their BS and they will be voted out for wasting America's time.
edit on 12-11-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, November 7, 2019

Since the current Impeachment inquiry against President Trump is based on a Democrat fabrication (aka "a lie"), this thread is being placed in the Mud-Pit, instead of a serious ATS forum.

So..here we go. The Democrat-controlled U.S. House has narrowed down their potential Articles of Impeachment to:

1.) Abuse of Power by President Trump.
-and-
2.) Obstruction of Congress by President Trump.
-and-
3.) Obstruction of Justice by President Trump.

House Democrats are considering as many as three articles of impeachment against the president as the inquiry moves along.

Top Democrat lawmakers could reportedly charge President Trump with an abuse of power for allegedly pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

They’re also looking into an obstruction of Congress charge for the administration’s refusal to comply with subpoenas for records and witness testimony.

An obstruction of justice charge in relation to the Mueller probe is also being considered.

“What the president did, vis-a-vis the president of Ukraine, just removed all doubt that we had to act upon that,” stated Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. “This is about the Constitution — this is about defending our democracy!”

SOURCE: www.oann.com...

House Intelligence Committee minority leader DEVIN NUNES said today that Republicans first witnesses will be able to discredit House Intel Committee Chairman ADAM SCHIFF, and expose the JOE and HUNTER BIDEN Quid-Quo-Pro, along with Joe Biden corruption in general.

The Republican list of witnesses will be submitted before the Saturday 11/9/2019 11:00am deadline, given by chairman Schiff. Schiff will then either approve or deny them on a witness-by-witness basis, before the public Impeachment Inquiry hearings begin, on Wednesday 11/13/2019.

Personally, I'm hoping Rudy Giuliani will be one of the witnesses requested by Republicans. But IMO, there's probably a +90% chance that Adam Schiff will not allow Mr. Giuliani as a witness. He has tons of evidence against Joe/Hunter Biden.

-CareWeMust

You keep forgetting that Biden and son are not on trial here. Trump is on trial and the democrats will rightfully stop all questioning along these lines. If the Republicans want to investigate Biden and son they need to start a new investigation. This is not rocket science although it appears that common practices are rocket science to you Trumptards.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You keep forgetting that Biden and son are not on trial here.

... Yet 😎

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join