It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Impeachment Articles Against President Trump. Republican Strategy will be Operation Boomerang.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It is against the law for Trump to use money allocated by Congress to serve his own personal gain.

Talk about denial... tsk, tsk...

I think if the impeachment ever gets tried in the Senate, the Senate will convict Trump based the quality of the evidence.

I'm wondering just how many ATS profiles will go dark after Trump is acuitted, then re-elected in a landslide Republican take-over of the House (and more gains, maybe even to a super-majority in the Senate).

What I think the Senate will NOT do is acquit Trump of any wrong doing solely because he is a member of the Republican party.

On that we agree completely. They will acquit him because there is zero evidence he did anything wrong, nothing to do with what party he is.

But just like Nixon, I bet Trump will resign before the impeachment ever makes it to the Senate

You poor thing...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It is extortion plain and simple and extortion is a crime.

That's the D's plan to pay for all their free crap.

Taxing the rich,Medicare for all,free college,free healthcare-the entire D platform.

IS A CRIME!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Adam Schiff is already breaking the very rules that he set for open impeachment inquiry hearings next week.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

1.) Abuse of Power by President Trump.
-and-
2.) Obstruction of Congress by President Trump.
-and-
3.) Obstruction of Justice by President Trump.

Well, that's what you get for listening to OANN and Devin Nunes.

On the other hand, here's what Nancy Pelosi is saying about the ABC's of impeachment,

Expect Pelosi and her circle, as the crescendo mounts, to sound the gong for these ABCs over and over.

abuse
betrayal
corruption

Abuse of power
Betrayal of country
Corruption of office

A quick reorg turns this list into the impeachment ABCs: abuse, betrayal, corruption. Abuse of power. Betrayal of country. Corruption of office.

www.latimes.com...

You are again being misleading. Nancy Pelosi did not say that- from the article YOU posted:

"In “To End a Presidency,” legal scholars Laurence Tribe and Joshua Matz describe impeachable offenses as those that “involve corruption, betrayal or an abuse of power.” A quick reorg turns this list into the impeachment ABCs: abuse, betrayal, corruption. Abuse of power. Betrayal of country. Corruption of office."

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

You are again being misleading. Nancy Pelosi did not say that

Actually, that's where I heard it, From Nancy Pelosi's mouth, on some TV interview, that I can't find. I had to go find it written somewhere on the internet in order to post it.

When I first heard it, I dismissed it as rehearsed talking points. But, she said it.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You are again being misleading. Nancy Pelosi did not say that

Actually, that's where I heard it, From Nancy Pelosi's mouth, on some TV interview, that I can't find. I had to go find it written somewhere on the internet in order to post it.

When I first heard it, I dismissed it as rehearsed talking points. But, she said it.

Nice role model to follow you have there. Someone that openly plagiarizes other peoples work to push her own agenda. I guess folks like that have to stick together, huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nice role model to follow you have there.

If she was my role model, I could do worse than a person who emulate the views of Laurence Tribe and Joshua Matz.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
'

Nice role model to follow you have there.

If she was my role model, I could do worse than a person who emulate the views of Laurence Tribe and Joshua Matz.

Emulate? You mean plagiarize. She dd not give credit to the original author when she made that statement. I can see how you can delude yourself into re characterizing plagiarism with emulation. One is immoral and in some contexts worthy of removal from one;s job, the other is a trait to admire.

I see you chose to blatantly use word games to justify her immoral speech.

Typical.

You, are a hypocrite.

Period.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I should have chosen my words better. Emulate is the wrong word. I'm not sure plagiarism is the right word either. Like I said, I got the impression that she was rattling off talking points. Perhaps she was part of a war room or think tank that was using their template for their impeachment agenda.

You, are a hypocrite.

LOL...Okay dude! Whatever.

edit on 8-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I should have chosen my words better. Emulate is the wrong word. I'm not sure plagiarism is the right word either. Like I said, I got the impression that she was rattling off talking points. Perhaps she was part of a war room or think tank that was using their template for their impeachment agenda.

You, are a hypocrite.

LOL...Okay dude! Whatever.

So having a "war room" or "think tank" for the impeachment of a US President is acceptable to you? They walked away with "talking points". What in the world??

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Whatever it takes to defend Democracy and the Constitution.

Impeachment is constitutional duty. It's not a game.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Congressman Devin Nunes is attempting to enable his colleague Adam Schiff to "save face" by coming clean in private.

EXCLUSIVE: The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has formally requested that the panel's chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., testify in a closed-door setting as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Fox News has obtained a letter written by committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., who demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

THE LETTER: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Whatever it takes to defend Democracy and the Constitution.

Impeachment is constitutional duty. It's not a game.

What Democracy? The United States is a Representative Republic. That is why a "popular vote" for president is meaningless. But then, that is a foreign concept to many, including you it seems.

I would hope our Congress knows the difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Devin Nunes is attempting to enable his colleague Adam Schiff to "save face" by coming clean in private.

EXCLUSIVE: The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has formally requested that the panel's chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., testify in a closed-door setting as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Fox News has obtained a letter written by committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., who demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

THE LETTER: www.foxnews.com...

Did I call that back on page 2 or what!?!?!?

originally posted by: Krakatoa
If I were the Repubs, I would add Adam Schiff to the list of witnesses to call. Since his team was in contact with the whistleblower before he filed his complaint.

Let him try to claim he can recuse or refuse himself from being questioned. Imagine the optics on that one?

edit on 11/8/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes you did. Republicans also want to talk to the fake Whistleblower and the LEAKER who fed the call info to him.

After today's transcript release, experts are coming to the conclusion that Colonel Alexander Vindman is the LEAKER/TRAITOR.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

ha at this point i hope he trolls them next April fools day and jokingly tweets that he is considering resigning in a tweet then just goes "april fools" still have to keep making America great . but that would probably cause chaos in the stock market so probably not wise

no way the senate votes to impeach like you said now its just to see how long this circus goes on before blowing up in the Dem's face

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

Give it up.
He withheld money to get information.
That is not even quid pro quo which presumes an element of cooperation and largess.
It is extortion plain and simple and extortion is a crime.

I am also gonna call you out since you have yet to answer another ats members asking the same thing

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF of quid pro quo WITHIN THE TRANSCRIPT of the conversation
further
where is there PROOF he withheld funds until they did as he "told them to"

in fact the transcript PROVES he didnt say anything remotely close to the accusation of quid pro quo
the president of ukraine stated he didnt feel pressured or even think trump was doing a quid pro quo
Ukraine GOT ITS MONEY and NOTHING that trump is accused of demanding happened.

so unless you got PROOF of your claims your just pushing propaganda over and over to hope people think its the truth.

scrounger

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, November 7, 2019

Since the current Impeachment inquiry against President Trump is based on a Democrat fabrication (aka "a lie"), this thread is being placed in the Mud-Pit, instead of a serious ATS forum.

So..here we go. The Democrat-controlled U.S. House has narrowed down their potential Articles of Impeachment to:

1.) Abuse of Power by President Trump.
-and-
2.) Obstruction of Congress by President Trump.
-and-
3.) Obstruction of Justice by President Trump.

House Democrats are considering as many as three articles of impeachment against the president as the inquiry moves along.

Top Democrat lawmakers could reportedly charge President Trump with an abuse of power for allegedly pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

They’re also looking into an obstruction of Congress charge for the administration’s refusal to comply with subpoenas for records and witness testimony.

An obstruction of justice charge in relation to the Mueller probe is also being considered.

“What the president did, vis-a-vis the president of Ukraine, just removed all doubt that we had to act upon that,” stated Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. “This is about the Constitution — this is about defending our democracy!”

SOURCE: www.oann.com...

House Intelligence Committee minority leader DEVIN NUNES said today that Republicans first witnesses will be able to discredit House Intel Committee Chairman ADAM SCHIFF, and expose the JOE and HUNTER BIDEN Quid-Quo-Pro, along with Joe Biden corruption in general.

The Republican list of witnesses will be submitted before the Saturday 11/9/2019 11:00am deadline, given by chairman Schiff. Schiff will then either approve or deny them on a witness-by-witness basis, before the public Impeachment Inquiry hearings begin, on Wednesday 11/13/2019.

Personally, I'm hoping Rudy Giuliani will be one of the witnesses requested by Republicans. But IMO, there's probably a +90% chance that Adam Schiff will not allow Mr. Giuliani as a witness. He has tons of evidence against Joe/Hunter Biden.

-CareWeMust

First and foremost, you don't know for a fact that anything has been fabricated. Secondly, if you wear a hard hat you won't bump your head on Trump's desk so often. And lastly, I hope that your ignorance grants you wisdom someday. That is about all I care to say to you about yet another soap box post.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So, Democracy is not an American value that is worth defending and promoting?

If so, the enemy has won.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: loam
Theater of the absurd- particularly since removal has zero chance.

But the left will think they've done something meaningful, other than waste the public's time.

The right would do exactly the same thing. This is hardball politics. What do you expect the left to do roll over and die.

This whole thing is Trump's own fault for doing his quid pro quo open for all to see. This is what happens when you have an non-professional politician pretending he can be as politically savvy as the professionals.

Democrats have tried to impeach every Republican President since Eisenhower. How man Democrat Presidents have Republicans tried to impeach?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join