It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Impeachment Articles Against President Trump. Republican Strategy will be Operation Boomerang.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good! Gooood!!! Schiff's gatekeeping may ensure this is a totally monotheistic kangaroo court process, a fact the Senate will certainly have a tremendous amount of joy railing about for days (weeks? months?) as they lay bare to the American people (who am I kidding? As they lay bare to the moderate voter and independent) the blatant waste of time, resources, and dereliction of duty the House Dems are defrauding the American People with... how did the president term it? Hmm... Oh yeah, I remember.
Democrats must apologize for defrauding the public with ridiculous bull#

Quite a re-election slogan the Dems are gifting him with, ya?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Let's be clear, I am a conservative and I was resoundly opposed to the Clinton impeachment effort.

Unlike so many of you all, I don't support the tit-for-tat games that have been played for the last three administrations.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

From the Republican perspective, this is an OPPORTUNITY to help President Trump "drain the swamp". The impeachment push is not a bad thing.

To quote Qanon, this is how Republicans "LEGALLY introduce their evidence" in a way that will be paid attention to by Democrats, the Mainstream Media, and every human being on the planet watching the proceedings.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If I were the Repubs, I would add Adam Schiff to the list of witnesses to call. Since his team was in contact with the whistleblower before he filed his complaint.

Let him try to claim he can recuse or refuse himself from being questioned. Imagine the optics on that one?

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Although he might not be able to turn his impeachment hearing into a public trial of the bidens.. I think it will be up to the chief justice just how far hes gonna want to let it go..

Re-read those sentences... then look at John Roberts' history and realize that Senator Joseph Biden blocked John Roberts initial appointment to the Supreme Court in 1992. Now...
do you really have any concerns that the Senate proceedings may include a Chief Justice willing to run block for the man who screwed him nearly 3 decades ago?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From the Republican perspective, this is an OPPORTUNITY to help President Trump "drain the swamp". The impeachment push is not a bad thing.

To quote Qanon, this is how Republicans "LEGALLY introduce their evidence" in a way that will be paid attention to by Democrats, the Mainstream Media, and every human being on the planet watching the proceedings.

Every Democrat/NWO operative will be exposed within a year 👁️😎👁️

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You are just in denial.

It is against the law for Trump to use money allocated by Congress to serve his own personal gain.

I think if the impeachment ever gets tried in the Senate, the Senate will convict Trump based the quality of the evidence. What I think the Senate will NOT do is acquit Trump of any wrong doing solely because he is a member of the Republican party.

But just like Nixon, I bet Trump will resign before the impeachment ever makes it to the Senate:

I was a small boy at the time but my grandmother made me watch this live.

edit on 7-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
If I were the Repubs, I would add Adam Schiff to the list of witnesses to call. Since his team was in contact with the whistleblower before he filed his complaint.

Let him try to claim he can recuse or refuse himself from being questioned. Imagine the optics on that one?

If he refuses, charge him with contempt of Congress, for which he DOES NOT have the benefit of executive privilege to shield himself.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think if the impeachment ever gets tried in the Senate, the Senate will convict Trump based the quality of the evidence.

Ah you!
Thanks for more lulz.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Every Democrat/NWO operative will be exposed within a year

Or, as usual, Republican incompetence will be proven to a new level. You have to stop believing the mud-slinging being thrown around by your favorite news sources is probably not fact. If it were fact, Hillary would be in jail by now! But she isn't!!! Why not????? Because Republicans are hopelessly incompetent when it comes to fighting corruption in government.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude, I don't care what you think. I just don't.

This is coming for Trump:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Every Democrat/NWO operative will be exposed within a year

Or, as usual, Republican incompetence will be proven to a new level. You have to stop believing the mud-slinging being thrown around by your favorite news sources is probably not fact. If it were fact, Hillary would be in jail by now! But she isn't!!! Why not????? Because Republicans are hopelessly incompetent when it comes to fighting corruption in government.

Wait a minute... So is the Hillary news inaccurate and she's not a crook, in which case the GOP isn't "incompetent," or is Hillary actually a crook and should be in prison and the GOP is ineffective at fighting corruption (in which case the Democrats who have run massive block for Hillary are presumably a corruption machine?)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I dont think hes gonna let the impeachment hearing turn in a two ring circus for us all to decide which fake reality is the real reality. This isnt a trial of the bidens. It's an impeachment hearing of trump.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh the senate will

And now the barr is so low and precedent has been set for bs whistleblowers

😁

I'm starting to get the feeling that this impeachment push will not make it out of the U.S. House, unless Nancy Pelosi has almost every Democrat under her complete control.

link   

Dude, I don't care what you think. I just don't.

This is coming for Trump:

Mutual. I never claimed to give a rat's hairy ass what your thoughts were, are, or will be... but I appreciate you typing them out because, goddamn, hilarity ensues.
Got any delightfully humorous thoughts on sports? Video games? The gum disease gingervitis? Please, laughter is the best medicine and you're Dr freaking Feelgood of the interwebz right now, brother.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No money was ever withheld 😃

You fall hard for the MSM BS 😃

"ehh ehh ehh ehh ehh"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Adam Schiff is putting out what he feels are the most Anti-Trump testimony transcripts this week. And they're all saying that President Trump has done more to benefit Ukraine in 3 years, than President Obama did in 8 years.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I dont think hes gonna let the impeachment hearing turn in a two ring circus for us all to decide which fake reality is the real reality. This isnt a trial of the bidens. It's an impeachment hearing of trump.

But it's already a 3 ring circus isn't it 😃

Witness fail after witness fail 😃

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There was a diplomat on CNN this morning lamenting the fact that NATO might be able to survive without U.S. leadership. Thanks to President Trump, we now know that the word "leadership" can be replaced with the word "money".

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Two rings? Aw hell naw, we're gonna need a few more tents for this outrageously over the top circus. This is going to be a production in which the ghost of PT Barnum stands back and says "Wow, they went all out on this bitch!" This "impeachment hearing of Trump" is actually a clever ruse, a springboard if you will into an impeachment and writ of execution against the conspirators who brought it about... Schiff, Pelosi, Water, All the little soccer moms and wannabe soccer moms in the House who, after sitting down to pee on the day after the election, came out and said, day 1 "We won't rest until Donald Trump is impeached!!!" Premeditated conspiracy right there. They've successfully blockaded it from open public perusal within the House of Representative purely on the grounds that they've had the numbers needed to keep it from center stage, but the Senate is a whole new ballgame.
Add in the fact that the Chief Justice isn't a man prone to gladhanding liberals and already has a significant reason to see the Biden legacy stampeded into the cold, dead ground and, well... send in the clowns, baby, send in the clowns!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join