It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration tried to partner with Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Walls are closing in on the Bidens.

Senator Grassley is now in the process of retrieving damning Hunter Biden documents from U.S. State Department files.

House Intel Republican leader Devin Nunes says the Impeachment of Trump will boomerang on the Bidens, because he has witnesses who will prove that JOE committed a REAL crime, to protect his little guy Hunter.
edit on 11/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Damning testimony from a State Department former charge d’affair at the Kiev embassy (Yup, Ukraine) exposes the Obama Administration for corruption beyond belief !!!!

Just another example of Republicans believing their own mud-slinging is a fact. If any laws were broken then put Obama in prison already. What are you waiting for?

When Republicans whine about Democrats being corrupt and don't get any indicted or put in jail it makes the Republicans look completely incompetent with governing.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or, as with all Republican mud-slinging nonsense Bidens will NEVER be indicted or serve jail time only proving once again Republican incompetence. How long have we heard Hillary and Obama were going to be put in jail...longer than I can remember!!!

edit on 7-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

Or, as with all Republican mud-slinging nonsense Bidens will NEVER be indicted or serve jail time only proving once again Republican incompetence. How long have we heard Hillary and Obama were going to be put in jail...longer than I can remember!!!

Here's a thought, how about the non-corrupt democrats prosecute the corrupt ones.....novel idea huh....

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

What in his comment triggered you so badly you could only post a reaction gif and not even a one line awnser like normal?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Damning testimony from a State Department former charge d’affair at the Kiev embassy (Yup, Ukraine) exposes the Obama Administration for corruption beyond belief !!!!

Just another example of Republicans believing their own mud-slinging is a fact. If any laws were broken then put Obama in prison already. What are you waiting for?

When Republicans whine about Democrats being corrupt and don't get any indicted or put in jail it makes the Republicans look completely incompetent with governing.

Sorry, on the right, we believe in due process and the law, so we will FIRST investigate, then find facts, then charge those who broke the law, then put their asses in jail. I realize you are unfamiliar with that order.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Zelun

Just use /MisterSpock in your head at the end of his post.

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

I'm a real person, with real thoughts.

It pains me so that so many of you don't take me seriously when I share such deep intelligent commentary.

Whatever.

The way you casually press the heel of your shoe down on a mans balls and twist them so.....

It's so.......left wing feminist like......I guess I had you all wrong.

Left wing feminists wear crocs...No heels.

Croc has a line of high heels for the feminist on the fence.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This is why Republicans are so incompetent. Look at this quote from the story:

"A month after Burisma’s contact with State, Joe Biden leveraged the threat of withholding U.S. foreign aid to force Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who at the time was overseeing the Burisma probe."

This is made up nonsense mud-throwing. This is NOT evidence Joe Biden actually did something illegal. This is innuendo. This pure mud laced opinion.

Maybe Biden did threaten withholding US foreign aid. But just saying it happened doesn't make it true.

If Democrats are so corrupt breaking federal laws left and right then how come Democrats are never indicted? I think either Republicans are completely incompetent in government or the Democrats did not actually break any laws.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

What in his comment triggered you so badly you could only post a reaction gif and not even a one line awnser like normal?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I guess this is what you call trigger happy.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Fisa goes both ways, why would Trump admin indict the Dems when they are running a coup. They can just sit back and collect all the evidence, then when they lease expect it bam!!! There is a reason why Republicans sit back and do nothing while dems attack, collude and plot.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thick as Thieves...

Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was cited in key passage of Mueller report

Ciaramella appears in a footnote on the 71st page of Mueller’s 448-page report, with Mueller citing two emails that he sent to John Kelly, then chief of staff, and other administration officials describing the details of a meeting between Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Everytime you say this it gets funnier.

Gotta love these anti trumpers!

"If Biden is guilty of something why dont the republicans show evidence of it and lock him up!"

while believing

"Its illegal and impeachable for republicans to look into evidence of Bidens corruption!"

Astounding!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Everytime you say this it gets funnier.

Gotta love these anti trumpers!

"If Biden is guilty of something why dont the republicans show evidence of it and lock him up!"

while believing

"Its illegal and impeachable for republicans to look into evidence of Bidens corruption!"

Astounding!!!

They've given up trying to be rational. They've been made to look stupid and hypocritical so many times now, I think they just accept it and keep throwing as much mud as possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Lol, you righties and your fantasies.

Keep it up, another year of this until you have to face the facts. 2020 dem landslide, house, senate and of course the big house.

Then we'll really see america prosper under full dem control. I've never seen so many people in fear of living in a utopian dream.

I'm projecting 90 pecent of counties go blue and all but one state will send it's electoral votes to the dem presidential candidate. It will be the dawning of a new day and a new america......

Will you quite this site if Trump wins? It's called putting your money where your ass is? I will if a dems wins the POTUS will you if Trump is reelected?
edit on 8-11-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join