It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration tried to partner with Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Damning testimony from a State Department former charge d’affair at the Kiev embassy (Yup, Ukraine) exposes the Obama Administration for corruption beyond belief !!!!

USAID attempted to seal a deal with that Gas Company Burisma Holdings probably as a cover operation aimed at protecting other Democrat corruption in Ukraine !!!

Burisma is the company that xVP and President Candidate Joe Biden's son Hunter was a board member at the time !!!

The former charge d’affair also confirmed that the Obama Administration was active in suppressing Ukraine investigations !!!! 😃

IMPEACH !!!!

Testimony bombshell: Obama administration tried to partner with Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm but was blocked over corruption concerns

A State Department official who served in the U.S. embassy in Kiev told Congress that the Obama administration tried in 2016 to partner with the Ukrainian gas firm that employed Hunter Biden but the project was blocked over corruption concerns.

George Kent, the former charge d’affair at the Kiev embassy, said in testimony released Thursday that the State Department’s main foreign aid agency, known as USAID, planned to co-sponsor a clean energy project with Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas firm that employed Hunter Biden as a board member.

At the time of the proposed project, Burisma was under investigation in Ukraine for alleged corruption. Those cases were settled in late 2016 and early 2017. Burisma contested allegations of corruption but paid a penalty for tax issues.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There was something that was too corrupt for even the Obama administration?

~shocked look~.

Which probably meant that they couldn't just outright hide it so instead sent a lot of Democratic leader's kids in to launder the money...

They keep looking worse every day, do they not?

S&F...

edit on 7-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Lol, you righties and your fantasies.

Keep it up, another year of this until you have to face the facts. 2020 dem landslide, house, senate and of course the big house.

Then we'll really see america prosper under full dem control. I've never seen so many people in fear of living in a utopian dream.

I'm projecting 90 pecent of counties go blue and all but one state will send it's electoral votes to the dem presidential candidate. It will be the dawning of a new day and a new america......
edit on 7-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The impeachment is a diversion , can you really keep things out of the news anymore ? I really enjoy your posts, can't wait till its all out in the open . Then everyone will figure out that Impeachment is just the Democrats campaigning .

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Keep it up, another year of this until you have to face the facts. 2020 dem landslide, house, senate and of course the big house.

Then we'll really see america prosper under full dem control. I've never seen so many people in fear of living in a utopian dream.

I'm projecting 90 pecent of counties go blue and all but one state will send it's electoral votes to the dem presidential candidate. It will be the dawning of a new day and a new america......

Sarcasm is fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
If that happens America falls. I get the sarc though

edit on 711112019 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hey I found this /s, I feel like you may have dropped it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Trump is running on fumes, the only reason anything is "good" is because obama legacy.

If a real leader gets in there, I'm guessing you'll see double digit accelerations.

Stock market will spike 50 percent overnight, every economic measure will increase 10 fold, wages will triple overnight and taxes will fall to historic lows while government spending will be greenlighted across the board.

US debt will zero out withing 6 months.

I know this all hurts to hear, but it takes a strong man to speak such truth to power.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Just use /MisterSpock in your head at the end of his post.

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

I'm a real person, with real thoughts.

It pains me so that so many of you don't take me seriously when I share such deep intelligent commentary.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

It pains me so that so many of you don't take me seriously when I share such deep intelligent commentary.

Whatever.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

Whatever.

The way you casually press the heel of your shoe down on a mans balls and twist them so.....

It's so.......left wing feminist like......I guess I had you all wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Sookie says it's FAKE NEWS!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

Whatever.

The way you casually press the heel of your shoe down on a mans balls and twist them so.....

I can be a Dominatrix and not be a left-wing feminist at all.

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

Whatever.

Left wing feminists wear crocs...No heels.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's the same thing.

I love his humor...

Whatever.

Left wing feminists wear crocs...No heels.

Does it matter?

At the end of the day someones foot is still crushing my balls....

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Sookie says it's FAKE NEWS!

but but but but but

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know very well the way some people feel about John Solomon's reporting, all one needs to do is look at every comment in the Hill's comment section. I only bring it up because this confirms statement in one of his columns, dated 9/26/19:

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.”

So, say what you will about Solomon. This little tidbit checks out. You can read and search the unredacted portions of the transcript here. I sort of love that in the opening statement the Chairman(Schiff) remarks:

This includes developments related to the recall of Ambassador Yovanovitch, the President's July 25, 2019 call with Ukrainian President Zelenskyy, as well as the documentary record that has come to life about efforts before and after the call to get the Ukrainians to announce publicly investigations into two areas President Trump asked President Zelenskyy to pursue: the Bidens in Burisma, and the conspiracy theory about the Ukraine-supported interference in the 2016 U.S. elections.
P6 L9-17

There's that term again! "Conspiracy Theory." Who was it that coined that term? I can never remember for some reason.

best!
z

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They have attempted to sue John 7 times now on his reporting.

He has won every time.

That alone should tell you that rational people should give his work a little credence.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Truth. Heels are meant to push the wearer's hips forward in a crude mating display. No self-respecting feminist would be caught dead wearing them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join