It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Charged With First Degree Murder Of Fetus In California

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Grenade
So if the 2nd child was fine then who is to say the 1st one was damaged by her usage??

Remember..... she smoked more with the 2nd.

A chance she shouldn't have taken IMO. People are allowed to have opinions that don't match your own.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So, killing a clump of cells by getting an abortion is A-OK and not murder "because the clump of cells isn't a human being".

But cause the death of a clump of cells for any other reason and it's murder, "because it is a human being".

Hypocrisy much..!?!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Regardless of what the "need" is??

Or didnt you read my whole post?

No, i'm referring to recreational drug use. I thought that would be clear.

However seems this forum riddled with folk who get panties in a twist at any opinions that differ from their own these days.

Self righteous fools.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I agree with the OP, if this warrants first degree murder, then abortion (intent to end life) should also be viewed the same.

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Mmm....
Weed has less harmful effects to a fetus than some of the prescription drugs given to pregnant women with close to of equal positive effects on what was being treated by the prescriptions. But, whatever.

The op is an habitual meth addict who has been using for years it seems. It's obvious to me at least she doesnt value her own health enough to quit using. Even if she did value the health of the fetus a little higher than her own...
It probably wouldn't be enough. Same goes for the alcoholic that is feeding the fetus a daily diet of alchohol for nine months. Maybe you are expecting too much from them?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Then shouldn't blowing faraway villages to dust killing most of the people in them..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join