It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

no your ad hominem of calling people marys who disagree with you is not an acceptable technique. Its the tactic of someone who knows they cant argue the factual merits, so they resort to name calling.

You do this because you cant argue the facts, as you have shown. Lets just take one; shopw me another Preisdent who wads spied upon by the other party using that parties own paid for oppo research that was never veirfied.

Much easier to just call people "marys" than arguing the facts i guess.

I was merely pointing out with a lame joking type comment that the call anyone a victim who disagrees with you is absurd.

Of course you said you would proceed with discussing rape victims like this until after you had your coffee. Shameful, calling rape victims marys

I get it, its ok for you to joke, but no one else.

Meanwhile speaking of false equivicocy, show me once saying I am a victim, let alone comparing myself to a rape victim.

I believe that would be..,. a false equivicocy.

But hey, as long as another user agrees with you, then you must be right!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
no your ad hominem of calling people marys who disagree with you is not an acceptable technique.

It most certainly is, it got you to make a totally dopey false equivocacy.

Lets just take one; shopw me another Preisdent who wads spied upon by the other party using that parties own paid for oppo research that was never veirfied.

Let's just take one; was Trumpie Bear accused of allowing people's wives to be raped, their homes burned or their children murdered if he became President? Or maybe two; was he also accused of having sex with 'monkeys'? Do you like the selectivity game? I can play that just as well as the rhetorical game. But it may end up with you claiming equal victimization status to people who have been raped so I'll try to take it easy on you.

edit on 11-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh I get it!

Being the special snowflake you are, you assume mean words are as bad as actual actions taken against a president!

Makes sense!

SO if Obamas fbi spied on trumps team using DNC paid for oppo research, thats not as bad as a president being accused of having carnal relations with a monkey.

No wonder you are so adamant we not criticize the intel community or media; our words are causing you actual damage.

Its ok you poor mary, we will get you a safe space yet!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I disregarded nothing but provided a preponderance of evidence that it is worse for Trump . You ran your mouth with no actual substance as usual .
edit on 11-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Unity is a utopian pipedream and leads to totalitarianism, I want disharmony.

And well you should, Augie. It took almost 400 years after
you die for those nasty Goths to foothold past the Rhine...
so for now and all respective purposes it's all good

But what if there IS no bottom-of-the-ninth?
/r
I personally also think it's up to the few sane remaining to pick
up the broken ones (probably from some terrible epiphany
someday; brush off the dust...and give a hearty Hi-Yo Sliver
in their collective butt as they're hustled into exile.
Maybe from another movie, a couple of years in a pain amplifier first.
And I collect some pretty intense listening material for the amp.
r/

The same old finger pointing is again directed to everybody that
flipped the switch/darkened the box for whoever. We get four
times the blame for initially putting the clowns in there..and
worse, re-upping them AFTER they poo the screwch.Repeat, Rense.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when
everybody the American public elect...is a clown."
Bold paraphrasing of Bill Casey by me, but is it happening though?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Being the special snowflake you are, you assume mean words are as bad as actual actions taken against a president!

I thought we were in concurrence about Trumpie Bear? He's had it the worst of all time, no President before or after will ever deal with what poor, sad, victimized Donald is dealing with. No matter what's happened to previous President's or future ones you can always claim grandmaster victim status with Donnie.

I'm thinking that it may be best to retract my false equivocacy claims about you and rape victims, this is beyond rape, this is like being raped while having Mexican bad hombres harvest your organs at the same time while Choy-nah simultaneously makes you eat contaminated sheet rock. I've seen the light of your victimhood! It's beyond comprehension.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
Bold paraphrasing of Bill Casey by me, but is it happening though?

Yeah, pretty much, the White House and Congress is like clown college.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I disregarded nothing but provided a preponderance of evidence that it is worse for Trump .

Of course it's worse, it will always be worse because no one will ever have it worse or had it worse than Trumpie. Poor, poor victimized Trumpie and his poor little victimized supporters. How will you ever cope now that you're all part of the MeToo movement?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I remember those, or hearing of them anyway--never been a huge Rush fan. Not a fan at all, really...

Those aren't the ones I was remembering...but I'm durned if I can find any mention of others. So I might be misremembering.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes yes i know.

As usual you cant respond, so go with lame jokes.

YOU are the one who said you would also call rape victims in the same way you did to trump supporters in this thread.

YOU are the one who said the media groups you listed cant all be corrupt if they all are going after trump in the same way.

YOU are the one who says mean words about presidents is worse than the FBI and Obama admin using dnc paid for dirt to spy on trumps team.

I knw, mean words hurt you so much!!! Some people said a former president has sex with a monkey, thats so much worse than the strongest intel agencies in the history of the world spying on one.

You special special little man. What trauma you must be suffering. Why in this very thread, there are people using words that you may find harmful!!! That would be worse than the FBI corrupting spying on you!

I am so sorry for what you are going through!

Please, feel free to ignore everything I type and falsely claim I said I was a rape victim to cover up for the fact you cant engage in a serious conversation because you believe sucj dumb things as mean wrodfsa re worse than corrupt abuses by the FBI.

I know that gives you comfort, and as a victim, thats the best thing for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I disregarded nothing but provided a preponderance of evidence that it is worse for Trump .

Of course it's worse, it will always be worse because no one will ever have it worse or had it worse than Trumpie. Poor, poor victimized Trumpie and his poor little victimized supporters. How will you ever cope now that you're all part of the MeToo movement?

Me Too movement?

That pales in comparison to your movement, "Victims of super harmful words"

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You special special little man.

Thank you! I'm actually average height but whatevs.

My one saving grace is that I've never been raped, and particularly never been raped as much as you and your fellow political adherents. I also don't aspire to victimhood status or have a desire to make my political leader into a victim to further support my victimhood mentality.

I get it, some people need to be vics, it's how the world works. Some people need to point at those people and laugh for choosing to be vics. We all have our parts and I'm glad we're both enjoying our respective roles.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Me Too movement?

Yeah, for those who've been touched in a bad place politically. Show us on the Trumpie Bear where CNN, MSNBC, FOXNews, the Washington Post and anyone else who said mean things about Donnie touched you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Dang right im enjoying this thread, though other than you probably no one else is. Which is fine by me.

But hey, dont sell yourself short! Y9u are claiming to be a victim just fine!

I am glad you took my advice and ignored almost the entirety of my post; why change now, amm right. You dont want to have to actually address facts, when you can deploy the awesome rhetorical device of ad hominem attacks.

And this thread has really showed me a lot about how a perpetual victim like you thinks: the media must be correct if they all act in agreement. Mean words are worse than goverment agencies corruptly spying on their opposition.

Im sorry you are having to go through this.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Me Too movement?

Yeah, for those who've been touched in a bad place politically. Show us on the Trumpie Bear where CNN, MSNBC, FOXNews, the Washington Post and anyone else who said mean things about Donnie touched you.

I never said saying mean things was a huge deal; thats what you said. Please, I know its YOUR truth and comfortig to project onto others, but I said actions taken by inetl officals and others was bad, you said mean words against other presidents were worse.

And seeing as how you say everyone who thinks trump has it worst is a slef proffessed victim and a mary, for yout o bring up someone said a former president had sex with a monkey.... My god what a huge victim you are!

how traumatized you must be to know that somewhere out there, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity may say some mean words about a politican. We are hear for you you special special victim.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am glad you took my advice and ignored almost the entirety of my post...

I typically do that so it's nothing new, once you extract the hyperbole, hysteria, grammar and spelling errors there's only a sentence fragment or two to address. However, you were clear on your rape analogy, so I will continue to focus on that. You were also clear on Trump being the most victimized President ever.

I think we can take it one step further, he may actually be the most victimized human being ever. I cannot imagine anyone dealing with the hostility and hardships he's endured in his saintly like procession to the Presidency. I mean take me for example, I sad not nice things about him and all he's trying to do is MAGA me good and hard, almost like he wants to pass on the raping he's gotten.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Of course it’s worse

That’s all I needed to hear .

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

...but I said actions taken by inetl officals and others was bad...

Let me know when the 'inetl officals' get prosecuted for these bad things they did to Trumpie Bear. Trumpie Bear does run the Justice Department, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

That’s all I needed to hear .

Let me put the victim cherry on the rape sundae: no one will ever have it worse.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Aww poor mary.

Its nice of you to try to pretend you are not the biggest victim in the history of the world.

But you already made the case how traumatized you are; mean words are far more impactful than corrupt actions

How can you sleep at night knowing someone said a past president had sex with a monkey? My god, your bravery in still going on astounds me!

Please keep ignoring the bulk of my posts, having to do things like respond to facts and arguments will trigger you even more

Best to do what you always do, pretend to be funnty to cover up for your own victimhood and inability to defend your comments.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join