It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Look Im sorry I questioned the media and Epstein

Your very impassioned and logical post has gotten to me

"LEAVE EPSTEIN ALONE!! LEAVE THEW MEDIA ALONE THAT COVERED FOR HIM! LEAVE THE MEDIA ALONE FOR CONSTANTLY BEING WRONG IN GOING AFTER TRUMP! LEAVE JAMES COMEY ALONE!!!"

To see how traumatized this has made you, I am really ashamed.

You of course as always, have not only proved how funny and original you are by posting the same joke over and over, but showed just how smart you are by rightfully arguing that those of us that criticize the media or FBI or other intel agencies need to shut up because its hurting you, even forcing you to change you postions and contradict yourself.

You poor special baby, Ill try not to trigger you any more.
edit on 11-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Interesting, first you compare yourself to a rape victim, now you compare Trumpie Bear to Epstein. Do you have some insider info that you want to share on why you'd make that comparison? Did the political rapings occur on his island? Inquiring and rape-victim-empathetic minds want to know...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Grambler

Interesting, first you compare yourself to a rape victim, now you compare Trumpie Bear to Epstein. Do you have some insider info that you want to share on why you'd make that comparison? Did the political rapings occur on his island? Inquiring and rape-victim-empathetic minds want to know...

No doubt you will post where I compared myself to a rape victim, or trump to Epstein

I asked if you would use your “all victims need to shut up” routine to rape victims, never calling myself a victim or comparing myself to rape victims

I pointed out your claim that there is no way all these media groups could be in a conspiracy going after trump would apply to Epstein

But yes, I understand your need to lie

Your a victim because I went after your media, and your intel agency

I am so sorry you are going through this. You poor baby, what an incredible victim and survivor you are!

Please everyone, stop criticizing the media or intel people like comey! You are victimizing Augustus!!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
No doubt you will post where I compared myself to a rape victim, or trump to Epstein

I asked if you would use your “all victims need to # up” routine to rape victims...

Right there, collatio vitioso.

Wear your victim status with pride, you've been raped and abused for your support of your Epstein-esque boy. It must be a terrible and difficult path to follow but eventually you will persevere and the rest of the world will recognize your victim status as I have.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I asked if you would use your “all victims need to # up” routine to rape victims...

Right there, collatio vitioso.

Wear your victim status with pride, you've been raped and abused for your support of your Epstein-esque boy. It must be a terrible and difficult path to follow but eventually you will persevere and the rest of the world will recognize your victim status as I have.

Great post!!!

Wow this is right up there with your best, like posting videos over and over of a years old joke to mock people who dare to criticize your beloved media or intel community

I understand your need to not even address showing where I likened myself to a rape victim (I explained I was pointing out your belief all victims need to shut up is ridiculous) or where I compared trump to Epstein

You are a victim!!!! You can’t be bothered by people pointing out your lies!!! How dare I ask a victim such as yourself for logical consistency!

Is there any way we can get the mods to enforce a “don’t criticize the media or intel community “ rule on ats?

It’s really traumatic for the amazing survivor of victimhood Augustus here

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Is there any way we can get the mods to enforce a “don’t criticize the media or intel community “ rule on ats?

Oh, great idea! The rape victims supporting President Epstein need a safe space. Then, and only then, can they begin to overcome their shared trauma and deal with the horrific treatment that they received by MSAdebisi, CNNAryanBrotherhood and the Daily Planet.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Oh, great idea! The rape victims supporting President Epstein need a safe space. Then, and only then, can they begin to overcome their shared trauma and deal with the horrific treatment that they received by MSAdebisi, CNNAryanBrotherhood and the Daily Planet.

I’m all for doing whatever I can to stop your trauma

You must be in so much pain to post so many times in order to protect the media and intel community from any criticism

Your projection of calling people victims who call out those groups corruption really shows just how victimized you’ve become

Do you need ats to make you a safe space?

Can we get a forum where no one allowed to criticize the media or intel community for you ?

You poor baby!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I’m all for doing whatever I can to stop your trauma

That is admirable considering your own horrific victimization. What I'd like you to do then is repeat this mantra, 'I am a victim of political rape, it was not my MAGA hat, it was not my support of President Epstein. It is because everyone is mean and where there's smoke there's no fire, it's all made up'.

Do this for me. No, do this for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Oh I never called myself a victim

In fact I really didn’t see anyone you called a victim claim they were one

I understand this was your projection now

I mean, after your awesome post showing is there is no way the nyt, msnbc, Washington post, and people like comey could all be wrong, you must be going through incredible pain when people criticize them

I mean you talk about smoke

We had an IG show how corrupt comey and the fbi under him was.

But we must ignore that smoke, else we hurt your feelings

I get it

You poor special victim. We will get you your safe space eventually

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No doubt you will post where I compared myself to a rape victim

Sorry, but you were the one that said...

Love it!!!

Now do rape victims!

This can only mean one of two things.

A) You feel that rape is relevant to the discussion, and are equating the victimization, thus comparing yourself to a rape victim.

Or

B) You're not comparing yourself to a rape victim, and are simply tossing out a non sequitur unworthy of serious response.

AugustusMasonicus seems to have taken a bit from both to retort to your suggestion in a reductio ad absurdum fashion.
edit on 11/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh I never called myself a victim

Denial is part of the grieving process, we understand. As a matter of fact, comparing yourself to a rape victim is somewhat of an understatement in the victim sense. A better analogy would be one of those people locked up in a dungeon under someone's house for years since this political trauma has been going on since 2015 at least. Rape victims have nothing on you, you're right near the top, the only way you can do better is to give me a holocaust analogy and really seal the deal. Do you have it in you? I know you do, just let it out and start healing.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

A person claims anyone who is complaining about alleged wrongdoing needs to # up else they are a whining and playing up being a victim

I A wondered if this also applies to rape victims

That’s not calling myself a victim

N fact, show me on this thread where anyone he said were calling themselves victims has done so

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Avenatti and Cory Booker would be proud of you

Who cares of you can’t show me where I called myself any sort of victim, let alone compared myself to a rape victim?

The truth doesn’t matter, only YOUR truth

Truly you are the Julia swetnick of ats.

Again, my apologies for daring to criticize the media or intel community

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Avenatti and Cory Booker would be proud of you

No they wouldn't since I think they're a couple of assholes.

Who cares of you can’t show me where I called myself any sort of victim, let alone compared myself to a rape victim?

It's above, you're overly simplistic rhetoric has plunged you into the status of equating yourself as a rape victim. At first I disagreed, but now I wholeheartedly agree, you're a rape victim and need to address your trauma. It's going to be difficult at first but with time and effort you may be able to extract yourself from that victim mentality.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I know I know you poor baby.

When you came into this thread and needed to call everyone who has had a problem with the media or intel communities actions self proclaimed victims, even though I havent seen anyone on this thread call themselves a victim, that was just your truth.

And when people ask if that mocking of all so called victims would also apply to rape victims, you all the sudden were so shaken and victimized that you had to admit it forced you to flip flop your discussion with another poster.

You poor baby!!!

The truth isnt innmportant, only your truth.

I know you cant actually defend your position, such as saying there is no way multiple news outlets could all be wrong at the same time. So you need to have these HILARIOUS jokes, that way you can claim anytiome someone proves "your truth" wrong, you can just laugh it off with another one of your awesome jokes. (I mean using the leave britney alone joke so many times, that was genius!)

I know you believe the righteousness of the media, and know their protection of Epstein was a great and noble thing. And I know it angers and traumatizes you when people call out these media folks and epstein.

Its ok, we'll get you that safe space yet you poor victim!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

When you came into this thread and needed to call everyone who has had a problem with the media or intel communities actions self proclaimed victims, even though I havent seen anyone on this thread call themselves a victim, that was just your truth.

Problem number one for you, I said anyone who said this tool bag of a President that had it harder than any of the others was an effing mary. I stand behind that comment.

Problem number two for you, after your massive reading comprehension fail you decided to double down with a massive rhetorical fail that I was not the only one to pick up on.

Fales equivocacy leads to collatio vitosso.

edit on 11-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh so someone else agreed with your false interpretation, so it must be true?

Hahahahaha!

Man, thats the first thing you said that made me laugh all thread.

Yes, you said everyone who had a problem with the treatment trump is getting is a "mary". I understood that to be another failed joke that was basically saying anyone who said that was a whiner and embracing victimhood mentalitty.

That made me wonder how far that criticism of whiners goes, would you say that about rape victims.

You said sure you needed to finish your coffee.

Now because unlike you I am not a crybaby victim that needs to insult anyone who seeks to out corruption against trump, I understood you werent serious when you said this.

But I was amazed of your example that showed there is no way that all of those media outlets and others could be wrong in going after trump; it must be there is something wrong with trump.

So i guess they all must have been right to protect epstein. Unless you are saying "well sometimes the media can all be corrupt, just not when it comes to trump"

Look we get it; you hate trump, thats fine, there are a lot of good reasons to hate him.

That doesnt mean showing corruption against him makes someone a victim, such as:

An IG finding the FBI leader and people under him disgraced the FBI in their treatment of this

The first time I have ever heard of a sitting president having his intel agencies used unverified info paid for by their own party to spy on their opponent.

Impeachment efforts the media called for before the President was swron in

And much much more.

You cant argue on a factual basis, sio you try to joke and insult people.

But I get it, you are a victim. You have to have YOUR truth, not the truth.

Us poor meanies that discuss this corruption are just marys that are bullying you, and just like children that are bullied, you need to lash out with insults and super original awesome fantastic jokes like the leave brittney alone stuff.

And thank goodness, as you point out, someone else on the thread agrees with you! That proves you are a brave survivor that is right in everything you say!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, you said everyone who had a problem with the treatment trump is getting is a "mary".

Not really, still failing on the comprehension side. I said everyone who thinks Donnie boy has it harder than anyone else prior to him is a mary. And just so you totally get it, whomever comes after clown boy will have it just as hard, which, you know, is the basic premise of this thread if you were actually paying attention.

That made me wonder how far that criticism of whiners goes, would you say that about rape victims.

Now you're showing improvement, this is called a 'false equivocacy' and is a very poor rhetorical technique.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The premise to this thread was that the treatment trump is getting is so bad that when it is used against the Dems, they will have set the standard for it

You response is anyone showing that the treatment of trump has been the worst is a Mary

That’s called an ad hominem, and is a very poor rhetorical technique

Meanwhile I didn’t say I was like a rape victim

I was pointing asking you if your theory that people being victims are Mary’s applied to more severe cases

Clearly this was not me saying I or trump or anyone else on this thread has it as bad as rape victims, kits showing how the extensions of your argument to other victims would show it to be absurd

But fine, if I’m to be held to that standard, you said yes, as soon as you finished your coffee you would call rape victims Mary’s as welL

But it’s ok for a poor special victim like you to do that, we insulted your previous media and intel agencies

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You response is anyone showing that the treatment of trump has been the worst is a Mary

Exactly! They are in fact total marys of the highest order and historical ignoramuses who just want to wallow in victimhood.

That’s called an ad hominem, and is a very poor rhetorical technique

No, ad hominem, when used properly, like I did here, is a highly acceptable technique.

Meanwhile I didn’t say I was like a rape victim

Sure, but it's okay that this happened/happens to you, hopefully you'll get past the trauma.

I was pointing asking you if your theory that people being victims are Mary’s applied to more severe cases

It's not a theory that the whiners are marys and your application to more 'severe cases' is your false equivocacy.

Clearly this was not me saying I or trump or anyone else on this thread has it as bad as rape victims...

Your false equivocacy says otherwise, unless, as pointed out by Redmage, it was just some moronic non sequitur.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join