It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, he's good, you gotta wait for the reveal at the end, it includes....RACISM!!!!!

Hopefully it plays into the victim mentality.

No kidding!!!

WHOA!!! Man you’ve outdone yourself!

The first like several times you deeply and just so so intelligently made fun of people that have a problem with corruption by saying everyone does it and referenced an overplayed years old joke

I was like man this guy is a genius

But then when you kept repeating it, it became even more original and intelligent!

Truly you are a generational thinker and funny man

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I really do appreciate that, honestly, but nothing, and I mean nothing, is funnier than someone victimized by someone getting victimized. Especially when it's over politics. That is the slip on the banana peel of all time comedy gold.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I really do appreciate that, honestly, but nothing, and I mean nothing, is funnier than someone victimized by someone getting victimized. Especially when it's over politics. That is the slip on the banana peel of all time comedy gold.

Oh I agree

Money python, George Carlin, and people fighting against political corruption

The big three of comedy gold

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Money python, George Carlin, and people fighting against political corruption

The big three of comedy gold

People fighting against 'political corruption' is almost funnier than when they war on Christmas. At least with the latter they're out in the real world getting disrespected with a 'happy holidays'. With the former they just make awesome videos from their living room sofas and yammer about HOW EVERYONE IS MEAN TO DONNIE!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM THE EFF ALONE!!!!! HE"S BEING RAILROADED BY THE DEEP STATE AND THE CORRUPT MEDIA!!!!!!!

edit on 9-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whew boy!!!

Hilarious again!!

I mean I sit on a recliner in my back room and yammer on about political corruption, but hey, close enough!

The way you just repeat the same joke, it’s truly amazing!

It takes such a knob incredible genius to call out people against political corruption cuz every side does it.

But then to add using the same joke that has been overplayed for years, truly incredible!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Whew boy!!!

Hilarious again!!

Thank you!

I do applaud your efforts though, calling out all the political corruption. It must be exhausting having to keep track of all the idiots that seem to being conspiring against Donald J. Trump, billionaire. Soros, Flynn, Sessions, Bolton, The Failing New York Times, MSNBC, FOX News, Mueller, Strozk, Page, Bannon, Stone, Cohen, Schiff, Pelosi, Cortez...oy, my fingers are getting tired...traitor Mattis, McMaster, Tillerson, Hicks, Omarosa, CNN, The Washington Post, Washington DC, McConnell, Romney, Warren, Sanders, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

I mean it can't be him, right? Which is why everyone should just LEAVE DONNIE ALONE!!!! HE'S JUST TRYING TO MAGA YOU STUPID MOTHER HUMPERS!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I love how in your deep, genius level thinking and hilarious repeating of jokes you hold such complimentary positions!

I mean when you say everyone is always terrible and corrupt, but then imply there is no way the groups you listed could all be corrupt

To layman’s like myself, that seems contradictory

But clearly you are SOOO smart and original that you are so far smarter than everyone else, and can see that’s not a contradiction

Man your so smart

I mean all of those media outlets you listed for example, what kind of loser would complain about them being corrupt?

Them burying stories about Epstein?

Those rape victims are just whiners, right! Suck it up!!

Clearly Epstein must be innocent, it’s not like all those media groups could possibly have been corrupt!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Actually I don’t care what side you’re on. If you think the anger and sentiment against Trump is the same as any other President . You’ve got your head so far up your ass you can chew your food twice .
edit on 9-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

We don't need to win the white house.

All we need is a single federal judge to repeal gun control and block anything they do.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have read many of your posts on this site. I have to say that on this particular thread you are sadly lacking. Your sarcasm falls far short of funny. I think worst of all is that you have no message, no apparent intent, other than simply orange man bad.

That is just sad.

I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly think people who cry about how mean people are to Donald Trump are pathetic losers, that's my message. Suck it up marys, victimhood is lame.

I wasn't crying about how mean people are to Trump. All I did was challenge your statement that all POTUS get treated the same. Obviously they do not, someone had it the worst.

What I am concerned about though is why you felt you needed to make the statement that you think people who "cry" about it are pathetic losers. Personally, I think someone who cries about someone who cries about it is even more of a loser. The distinction there being that my feelings on the subject mean nothing until you make your allegation. My statement applies to no one until you identify yourself. You seek out people to criticise, I don't. That is a big difference.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Five out of the last 6 Republican POTUS have had impeachments implemented against them, almost from the moment they entered office.

No sitting Democratic POTUS has ever undergone this kind of treatment..!!

The next 10 Republican Presidents will all face immediate impeachment..!!

It's how the Dems roll. They can't stand losing..!!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I mean when you say everyone is always terrible and corrupt, but then imply there is no way the groups you listed could all be corrupt

Now, now, did I say that? Of course not. All I said is they're mean to Donnie. MEAN! And the just need to LEAVE TRUMPIE BEAR ALONE!!!! LEAVE HIM THE EFF ALONE!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If you think the anger and sentiment against Trump is the same as any other President . You’ve got your head so far up your ass you can chew your food twice .

No, I agree, you're boy has had it the hardest of all time, no one has had a tougher Presidency than Donald J. Martyr. He's such a victim and so are you for bearing the awful burden of supporting him in these trying times for the only honest man in Washington.

No, check that, the entire world.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I wasn't crying about how mean people are to Trump. All I did was challenge your statement that all POTUS get treated the same. Obviously they do not, someone had it the worst.

Irony is saying you aren't crying about Trumpie Bear's treatment and then saying he's being treated the worst and I'm wrong.

Okay, you win, your man is the biggest victim of all time. It's amazing how many times he's been victimized, it's like no other person, forget President, in history.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964
Five out of the last 6 Republican POTUS have had impeachments implemented against them, almost from the moment they entered office.

Hur-dur, did you just make that up? The last Republican President who had any formal impeachment hearings or procedures was Johnson.

Bill Clinton is calling from the Lolita Express, he wants a word with you. And maybe your daughter when that's over.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hur-dur, did you just make that up? The last Republican President who had any formal impeachment hearings or procedures was Johnson.

Bill Clinton is calling from the Lolita Express, he wants a word with you. And maybe your daughter when that's over.

Only two Presidents in US History have been impeached by the House.. Johnson and Clinton.

Neither was convicted in the Senate and therefore not removed from office..

However as I said, five of the six Republican presidents who have served since President Dwight D. Eisenhower, have had articles of impeachment filed against them by Democrat representatives.

Don't believe me,,?

Instead of just basing your rebuttals on assumption, look it up..!!

This trend also won't likely stop with any future Republican POTUS.

The left have gone too far left and any future conservative POTUS will likely be "Orange Man" in their eyes.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

However as I said, five of the six Republican presidents who have served since President Dwight D. Eisenhower, have had articles of impeachment filed against them by Democrat representatives.

That is 100% incorrect and there's nothing to 'look up' since it's not happened. Kind of hard to find evidence of a non-event.

But by all means post your sources for the articles of impeachment against Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon and Eisenhower.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That is 100% incorrect and there's nothing to 'look up' since it's not happened. Kind of hard to find evidence of a non-event.

But by all means post your sources for the articles of impeachment against Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon and Eisenhower.

Nixon - The House passed a resolution, H.Res. 803, on February 6, 1974, that gave the Judiciary Committee authority to actually investigate charges against the President.[13][14] The hearings lasted until the summer when, after much wrangling, the Judiciary Committee voted three articles of impeachment to the floor of the House.

Regan - On March 6, 1987, Representative Henry B. Gonzalez introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.

Bush Sr - On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34 to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it was struck down.[16] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law on March 18, 1992, where the efforts also failed.

Bush Jr - Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts.

And of course the latest with trump need not be put here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now ya, that's five, like I said.

None of them went anywhere, but one can still see the butthurt and resulting bias. It's getting to the point where Impeachments are being planned even before a Republican formally takes office.

edit on 10-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

And did any of them pass? No? Then no 'impeachments implemented against them' occured. Impeachment means it's going to trial in the Senate.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So you flip-flopped on your original comment .

Mission accomplished exposure is a bitch .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join