It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

when the leader is the Commander-in-Cheetoh-dust Text

Another liberal whose upset that your Hillary Clinton didn't win still? are you suggesting that the world had respected America even more with someone like Hillary Clinton as the Commander in Chief? someone who had destoryed Libya with her pro interventionist polices? and someone who wanted to save the Jihadist rebels in Syria?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually the problem with y’all is the left’s dubious relation with honesty .

Not to mention in your case this....,,

edit on 8-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Maybe he did have it the worst out of all his predecessors.

I hope he did, wear it like a victimized supporter's medal of honor. It can be an award for all your over the top hyperbolic comments made to justify the victimhood, you know, being that you can't stack **** that high for a monument.

I have read many of your posts on this site. I have to say that on this particular thread you are sadly lacking. Your sarcasm falls far short of funny. I think worst of all is that you have no message, no apparent intent, other than simply orange man bad.

That is just sad.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

That would have been Carter's daughter Amy. I was only in my teens, but I seem to recall hearing derogatory things...

But the children should be strictly off limits. They've done nothing to earn anyone's ire.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Funny thing about that is this... It ain't near as divided as media types/internet experts would have you believe--or that you apparently believe.

Step away from the TV, and the internet, and actually interact with people, and they're the same as they ever were. That's my experience any way.

I've not lost any friends over politics, even though we argue them constantly. I've not run into anyone, other than those two morons on election night, that wants to hit me over the head for what ever imagined sin I've somehow committed without knowing...

Living here in the South, I've discovered that many, if not most, folks are friendly, and don't care who you are, or who you may have voted for... I get waves from total strangers when I drive by them.

Divided? Not near as much as some would like us to believe.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: yuppa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope

Trump is affecting my country too letting the racists come out of the woodwork and empowering them

That sounds like a You problem not My problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

finally something i can agree with you about

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Seriously?
How can anyone be butt hurt over how Trump is treated?
How quickly did you guys forget all the crap Trump said in the start of his presidential campaign about other republican candidates?
How quickly did you forget that Trump mocked a disabled journalist? How quickly did you forget that it was Trump who started the war agains the left wing media labeling it fake?
Mud slinging you say. Did you forget birther crap this guy pushed?
Trump became the president by launching personal attacks against other candidates and their families.
And now you cry when he is getting the same treatment.
How do you want the MSM to treat the most low class, faul mouthed president in the history of USA?
Trump dug his own grave. You guys wanted a none pc culture, now you have it. Mud slinging every day, so nice isn't it?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

presidential campaign about other republican candidates?

You mean like Mitt Romney and GW Bush Jeb Bush who couldnt because of the Iraqi war? i honestly thought he didnt say anything wrong about them though.

How do you want the MSM to treat the most low class, faul mouthed president in the history of USA?

The only reason MSM your beloved MSM treated Obama and Obamas with respect and protection is because he was a globalist, elitist.

For anything whatever a Scandals or failure like the one in Iran and mess in Libya the media had protected Obama's admin heavily. They wouldn't never protect or be respectfully to anyone like Trump, or anyone whose not a globalist.

The Mainstream News Media does indeed deserves to be called fake news. After all the fake stories they had being putting these past five years from now.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

So two wrongs make a right in your eyes, and in the eyes of many others, too, apparently?

Many would be wise to remember this, what goes around, comes back around, usually at inopportune moments.

This constant harangue by the Democrat controlled House is a prime example... Do you honestly, honestly now, think that that won't come back at a Democratic President??

None of the Dems running now, or will in the immediate future have lily white scorecards. Not one of 'em. I'm just sayin'...be careful what you wish for, you may get it...in the back.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Love it!!!

Now do rape victims!

“Oh I’ve have it so bad because I’ve been raped!”

“Suck it up many people are raped!”

But hey, you are SOOOO original

You are so edgy and original!!!

It’s cool the intel agencies spied o. Trump based in oppo research

It’s cool the media, academia, entertainment industry and Silicon Valley are going after trump like no president prior

Only cool hip edgy people like you know we have to accept this cause all sides are bad

It’s like, such an original and edgy thought man!!!

I mean, it takes so much k geofence and research to totally excuse any problem anyone has with anything by saying “all sides do it”

Great job!!!
edit on 9-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Actually the problem with y’all is the left’s dubious relation with honesty .

Too bad I'm not on the left, it helps with objectivity when you don't have your head up your ass when it comes to politics.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have read many of your posts on this site. I have to say that on this particular thread you are sadly lacking. Your sarcasm falls far short of funny. I think worst of all is that you have no message, no apparent intent, other than simply orange man bad.

That is just sad.

I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly think people who cry about how mean people are to Donald Trump are pathetic losers, that's my message. Suck it up marys, victimhood is lame.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Love it!!!

Now do rape victims!

Sure, it's early, give me a few minutes to drink my coffee.

In the meantime....

LEAVE DONALD ALONE!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Love it!!!

Now do rape victims!

Sure, it's early, give me a few minutes to drink my coffee.

In the meantime....

LEAVE DONALD ALONE!!!!!!

Sounds great!

If it’s even close to your hilarious original take down of trump supporters, I’m sure it will be a big hit!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If it’s even close to your hilarious original take down of trump supporters, I’m sure it will be a big hit!

It might be, but the really funny part is rape victims don't ask to get raped, Leave Donnie Aloners do asked to get verbally raped over their victimhood.

'My guy has it the worstest of all time, for reals! Everyone hates him!'

edit on 9-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hey that word salad almost made sense!

You’re getting better!

Maybe next time you can incorporate an absolutely hilarious clip or reference to the leave Britney along guy again

I mean, where do you come up with this stuff!!!

It’s SOOO original and hilarious. No one has ever used that before!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Maybe next time you can incorporate an absolutely hilarious clip or reference to the leave Britney along guy again

Ask and ye shall mother loving receive...

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN!!!! WHY CAN"T THEY JUST GET MAGA'D AND APPRCIATE HIM!!!!!

edit on 9-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Ask and ye shall mother loving receive...

Amazing!!!

“I am so edgy and cool! Saying all sides are bad and posting years old overplayed jokes will show everyone how deep and funny I am!!!”

edit on 9-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, he's good, you gotta wait for the reveal at the end, it includes....RACISM!!!!!

Hopefully it plays into the victim mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join