It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: mtnshredder

Waaaaaa! My boy had it the hardest!!! Suck it up.

They weren't all treated equally so someone had it worse than the rest. Denying that is pointless.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

So,you would rather have that wicked witch in the white house
because orange man bad?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

She didn't win the election,Trump did!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You need to wash your mouth out,there are ladies present here!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Each swing of the pendulum produces a wider arc. It's hard to see how we are not all doomed.

Simply pathetic.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Amazing sales stats for the just-released "How To Beat Trump" book.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
There is NO WAY Augustus had it harder than Julius! They stabbed that guy in the back AND the front!

Exactly!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I hear ya there. I have no horse in the race really. I could probably say I despise them both also as I don’t align with either party. I would say I’m more of a liberal than anything, that was until they came along and redefined it. I just get sick of reading and hearing all the hatred I suppose. There was a day when most Americans at least respected and supported the office, I realize those days have come and gone.

Fair enough. But here's the thing, there hasn't been opposition respect when the other side's guy is in office since day one. Take a look at the link I posted earlier and read some of the truly hyperbolic comments made in the 1700 and 1800's.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Maybe your right..... let’s see ?

Maybe? LOL.

Name the last presidential candidate that had his supporters beaten up repeatedly after rallies ?

Bad stuff only happens to my boy!!!!

Name the last president who had a celebrity threatened to blow up the White House and another hold up his severed head in effigy ?

How about Nugent telling Obama to suc k on his machine gun? Probably not good enough for you since he wasn't being 'serious' like the two tards you're mentioniong, right?

Name the last president that has had the main stream media and the rest of the left for claiming he’s a white nationalist ?

How about comparing Obama to Mao, Jim Jones and Hitler? There's more. Good enough? Probably not for you since your boi had it hardest.

Name the last president that had a two-year investigation and two impeachment inquiries ?

Clinton, duh.

There’s more, but you’re a smart guy I’m sure you can counter those things effortlessly .

Bring it son, and while you're at it LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! Boo-hoo.

edit on 8-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Yep, silly, disparaging comment forthcoming...

It's in there sugar pie, and some nice linky-poohs for those that can read.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
They weren't all treated equally so someone had it worse than the rest. Denying that is pointless.

I know, I know, Orange Britney had it the worst. Poor little feller. All those mean words and stuff, how will ever deal with that thin orange skin of his? Oh, the horror.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An interesting last minute addition. I would love to see him on the debate stage.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Nationalists think the world ends at the border on a map laid out flat on a table.
They do not realize we live on a globe. A planet on which we all depend.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nationalists want to protect their borders,their culture and their population.
The powers behind the globalists wants no borders,cookie cutter culture and
a 95% reduction in the human population. Do you really have to ask why people
are getting so bent out of shape over this open borders trash?

I like your new color on your avatar.
edit on 8-11-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No not anywhere good enough. Here’s 624 documented attacks/hoaxes against Trump supporters . You should’ve remembered these I did a thread on them .

624 incidents

How about when Peter Fonda said Barron Trump should be put in a cage with pedophiles ? I don’t recall any high profile threats against Obama‘s daughters do you ?

Did dick Cheney threaten to beat up Obama ?

Your turn .
edit on 8-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
No not anywhere good enough.

Of course not, it's part of the victim mentality that some of you have developed. Hopefully sainthood follows your martyrdom. In the meantime...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I know, I know, Orange Britney had it the worst. Poor little feller. All those mean words and stuff, how will ever deal with that thin orange skin of his? Oh, the horror.

Maybe he did have it the worst out of all his predecessors. Does that matter to you? Does it matter that evidence seems to indicate that obama and other high ranking democrats directed an attempted coup of a sitting POTUS? Can you provide an example of that happening to any other sitting POTUS? And I don't mean someone disagreeing with his policies. I mean an actual attempt at seizing power and control by ousting a sitting POTUS. Does that not concern you at all?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
durrrrrrrr duh democwats

durrrrr duh wepubwicans

derp derpa derp

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Maybe he did have it the worst out of all his predecessors.

I hope he did, wear it like a victimized supporter's medal of honor. It can be an award for all your over the top hyperbolic comments made to justify the victimhood, you know, being that you can't stack **** that high for a monument.

edit on 8-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join