It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: mtnshredder

Hard to have respect for the office of the presidency when the leader is the Commander-in-Cheetoh-dust

Orange Man Bad ?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Decrying deviciveness by saying reeeeeee reeeeee stfu? Yeah, really putting a strong close on the argument.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Hard to have respect for the office of the presidency when the leader is the Commander-in-Cheetoh-dust

Trumps an idiot at times but I think he’s one of the best idiots we’ve had in a long time. If that makes sense to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well I'd call him a snowflake but you know, y'all love it too much.

How about the mentally-unfit-adulterous-narcissistic-opportunist-in-chief?
edit on 11/7/2019 by MonkeyFishFrog because: Fever

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Just in case people think this behavior stops with Trump...It won’t

I hope not. Wouldn’t it be amazing if all politicians were held accountable when they broke the law or violated the constitution.

One can dream.

True, it should have been written in the constitution that when a politician proposed anything that is against the constitution that they loose their seat.
Because obviously taking the oath to protect it was just some words that they said to get the job.
Most jobs fire you if you go against the mission statement of the job,or lie to get the job why not in government?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well I'd call him a snowflake but you know, y'all love it too much.

How about the mentally-unfit-adulterous-narcissistic-opportunistic-in-chief?

Nope.

I have that already on my business cards.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Going by the post on ATS, it must be a lot of fun to attack the President everyday. I cannot wait for the next Dem President to show up so I can join in on the fun and attack that Dem everyday.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Oh did you miss the avalanche of birther and antichrist threads starring Obama? How sad for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Canadians need not apply to comment on our government.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The mainstream media has already given NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg "FRONTRUNNER" status.

Bloomberg will save us!: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope

Trump is affecting my country too letting the racists come out of the woodwork and empowering them

(post by YouSir removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2019 by abigredneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope

Trump is affecting my country too letting the racists come out of the woodwork and empowering them

I knew it!

I've been telling people for decades that Canada was the most racist country in the western hemisphere, but everyone was buffaloed by that fake polite act.

Now that Donald Trump signed that executive order allowing Canadian racists to be free and proud, we can see Canadians for what they truly are. Of course, anyone with eyes could have seen that in their genocide of the natives.

And since Donald Trump has empowered those Canadian racists, Justin Trudeau will be able to remain in office and continue his racist policies with the open support of the 60% racist Canadian population. Maybe now they will finally show their true colors to the world and add some black to that red and white flag to make it more Naziesque.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You have no idea what it is like up here. I do not know a racist in our community. 3 out os 6 of my grandsons are half native. Main Island is mostly black and we all have the same ratio of ass hats, black, white or native. A few squeaky wheels do not make up a country. reply to: VictorVonDoom

edit on 7-11-2019 by abigredneck because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

Don't take that post too seriously. I'm just warming up my hyperbolic rhetoric for when a Democrat takes the White House. I'm not quite up to MSNBC standards yet, but I'll work on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Little sensitive about the res thing. I went to a res school. Sorry. Sighs in Canadian: VictorVonDoom

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe your right..... let’s see ?

Name the last presidential candidate that had his supporters beaten up repeatedly after rallies ?

Name the last president who had a celebrity threatened to blow up the White House and another hold up his severed head in effigy ?

Name the last president that has had the main stream media and the rest of the left for claiming he’s a white nationalist ?

Name the last president that had a two-year investigation and two impeachment inquiries ?

There’s more, but you’re a smart guy I’m sure you can counter those things effortlessly .

Either that or you’ll just make some silly comment because you can’t back what you say .

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Yep, silly, disparaging comment forthcoming...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join