It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
So you believe corruption can only exist if people are found guilty?

It's only illegal if they are.

Let me know when Comey get's indicted and then convicted, at that point you can elevate your victim status a few notches higher.

So now something can only be illegal if there is a conviction?

Hahahaha!

I see why you stick to lame jokes and ignoring facts.

You dont do so well when you are trying to refute actual arguments.

Its ok, we understand you are a special victim, so no one will hold you the standard of trying to discuss actual facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So now something can only be illegal if there is a conviction?

That's kind of how it works, if your not convicted as far as the law is concerned you did nothing illegal. Now, there can still be political butthurt over this which I'm sure there will be, but think of the positives, it allows you to compare yourself to a rape victim.

edit on 11-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No historinics would be you claiming that I likened myself to a rape victim.

Why would I need to do what you so clearly did several times?

When discussing my belief trump is being attacked unlike any other president in history, you responded to me showing the intel agencies spying on trump with saying other presidents were said to have sex with monkeys.

One occurred, the other hasn't been prosecuted and convicted. Call me when it is and I will gladly acquiesce and allow you to add this to your victimhood.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So in order for there to be corruption and for something to be illegal, someone has to be convicted.

So no corruption in the 2008 financial crisis, no corruption with epstein basically walking free in 2009, no corruption any where in government ever except the very few times someone has been convicted.

Mans, sounds like you are a really big fan of government!

Did you check in with the government to see if it was right of you to be such a huge victim when you heard those terrible traumatic words, that someone once said a president had sex with a monkey?

I mean no one would expect you to think for yourself, your a victim; you have to rely on the government to tell you what to think.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Quote me saying I am like a rape victim.

You lie again.

meanwhile, I can quite you saying you would treat rape victims the same way you have treated the people you are calling marys in this thread.

But its ok, you are a victim, you need to lie to feel comfortable.

Perhaps you can have the DOJ convict me of hurting your feelings. You shouldnt be expected to come up with your own thoughts as such a victim, i know you need to listen to the courts on what to feel.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So in order for there to be corruption and for something to be illegal, someone has to be convicted.

Uh, yeah, that's how the law works, you aren't guilty unless you're convicted. Not sure what country you've been residing in but our criminal justice system presumes innocence.

Except in one crucial circumstance, rape accusers. So, luckily, being that you fall under that category you're free to fire off accusations.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It's in your initial reply to me, the false equivocacy is pretty obvious.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's in your initial reply to me, the false equivocacy is pretty obvious.

funny, i dont see me saying I am a victim at all in that post, let alone comparing myself to rape victims.

Love it!!!

Now do rape victims!

“Oh I’ve have it so bad because I’ve been raped!”

“Suck it up many people are raped!

Never said I was a victim at all. Even if you think its a false equivicoy, thats mot me saying I am a victim or comprable to rape victims.

And as I explained, I was being over the top to point out how your insults and stance was unwarranted.

Of course, you said you would insult rape victims as soon as you finished your coffee, once more showing its ok for you to joke and be hyperbolic, but no one else.

Again though, you have been so traumatized by someone saying a president had sex with a monkey, that you cant be expected to discuss facts or bnot be hypocritical.

Oh Im sorry, a euphemism from monkey!!! Oh the horror!!

Still waiting for you to show me who was convicted for that heinous crime!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Even if you think its a false equivicoy, thats mot me saying I am a victim or comprable to rape victims.

I don't think it's a false equivocacy, I know it's a false equivocacy, and when you make one you are guilty of comparing yourself to whatever subject matter you interjected into the equation.

And as I explained, I was being over the top to point out how your insults and stance was unwarranted.

Yeah, and you did with rape victims, there's also another logical fallacy called 'ad Hitlerum' for people who like to quickly accuse other people of being Nazis.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This thread can be best summed up by the warning, "Hey there Dems, better cut this out or Republicans might hold a Supreme Court appointment hostage" kind of warning, ya know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

and you insulted rape victims by saying you would attack them next. We know, your hyperbole is ok though, cause you are a special victim who read that someone ince said a president had sex with a monkey.

And saying using a false equivicocy means I am calling myself a victim is in fact you making... a false equivicocy.

Now please, go on telling us how hearing mean words makes you such a victim, how there is no thing such as corruption unless someone is convicted of a crime.

Or do you need to ask the DOJ what to say seeing as how you arent capable of making your own mind up being such a victim that you are

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes, but they are very desperate and they don't care about the future because Durham has the goods on Dems that will destroy them generations to come. Crimes against humanity and crimes against children. They are doom if they don't derail Trump. The future doesn't matter, it's about survival or death to them.
edit on 11-11-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And saying using a false equivicocy means I am calling myself a victim is in fact you making... a false equivicocy.

I'm glad you think that's how it works after you compare yourself to a rape victim. 'Hur-dur, you made fun of Trump supporters, now make fun of rape victims, but this isn't me making a false equivocacy!'.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm glad you think that's how it works after you compare yourself to a rape victim. 'Hur-dur, you made fun of Trump supporters, now make fun of rape victims, but this isn't me making a false equivocacy!'.

I said I was being over the top to point out your ad hom was ridiculous.

Just like you when you admitted you would go after rape victims, so apparently it wasnt a false equivicocy.

Now lets hear about your pain having heard a past president was accused of having sex with a monkey, and more riveting tales about how only the government convicting people of crimes is proof pf any sort of corruption.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I said I was being over the top to point out your ad hom was ridiculous.

Sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can't wait for President Trump appointed judges to start stopping every single piece of Democrat policy like the far-left extremists judges do currently.

I'm sure it will be some kind of "Constitutional Crisis" when the tables are turned on liberals.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I can't wait for President Trump appointed judges to start stopping every single piece of Democrat policy like the far-left extremists judges do currently.

I'm sure it will be some kind of "Constitutional Crisis" when the tables are turned on liberals.

Huh?

Where have you been the last 3+ years.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 11-11-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: yuppa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope

Trump is affecting my country too letting the racists come out of the woodwork and empowering them

Now Trump is to blame for what Canadians are doing? Priceless. Amazing power of just one mortal man.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Amazing power of just one mortal man.

The influence of the office of the POTUS ("Leader of the free world") is pretty amazing.

That position has set the standard for almost a century as far as 1st world countries go.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join